3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

NETRO (C&B)

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2019
So, This Is the DEV's Current WIP project.
Any Reason WHY "Aurora: Urban Secrets"(pre-quel) was Abandoned??
- will the DEV go back and Finish or 'Re-boot' "Aurora: Urban Secrets"
Or will This Game Also wind up on the "Abandoned" list??
Prequel is Aurora Origin. Urban Secrets will be a continuation of the story (of course, almost everything will be changed and of course RPGMV will not be used).
There were a lot of reasons to freeze Urban Secrets. The main thing is a huge number of disadvantages of RPGMV itself. No game is abandoned, but sometimes you really want to eat, so there is catastrophically little time to create a game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
abandoned
It's too early to label it as such. Mantix (who leads the project) last posted on Patreon on September 30, which means it's been fewer than 90 days. By F95 rules, this won't be marked as abandoned yet. Also, on October 11, NETRO (another member of the development team) posted here, on F95. So it would have to be at least 11 January 2022 before this could be marked Abandoned, and we've only just gotten to December 11.

Reactions: WaltS and methy

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Maybe, it's abandoned, yet.
Nope, it's not.

JAN 2, 2022 AT 2:01 PM
EN: And now, as for my prolonged absence:
I have never allowed myself to disappear from your field of vision for so long, but this time the circumstances were not at all the best.
I have had several extremely negative events in my life that have greatly unsettled me. And friends, each of you has your own problems and troubles, so I don't want to go into details about my own problems either.
To be honest, we are behind the release schedule, but no matter what, we continue to work on the game.
I hope that in the new version we will be able to implement most of our ideas and the update will differ from all our previous releases in a more positive way.
Thank you so much for your patience and support, guys. May everything be fine with you!
Regards,
MANTIX & NETRO
---
RU: А теперь то, что касается моего продолжительного отсутствия:
Я ни разу не позволял себе так надолго пропадать из вашего поля зрения, но в этот раз обстоятельства сложились совсем не лучшим образом.
У меня произошло несколько крайне негативных событий в жизни, которые сильно выбили меня из колеи. И друзья, у каждого из вас свои проблемы и заморочки, поэтому вдаваться в подробности ещё и своих проблем я не хочу.
Скажу честно, мы остаём от графика релиза, но не смотря ни на что, продолжаем работать над игрой.
Я надеюсь, что в новой версии нам удастся реализовать большую часть наших идей и обновление будет отличаться от всех наших предыдущих релизов в более положительную сторону.
Огромное спасибо вам за терпение и поддержку, парни. Пусть у вас всё будет хорошо!
С Уважением,
MANTIX & NETRO

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Totally fucked up-messed up stroy.

I think it should be named "Dreamland"

As I see, all things in Dreams.

Should gave the Multiple Protagonist tag.

May 18, 2021
Totally fucked up-messed up stroy.

I think it should be named "Dreamland"

As I see, all things in Dreams.

Should gave the Multiple Protagonist tag.
You know what, it's something I noticed throughout the way of dealing with these games, that is giving dreams too much story or making it an important part of the beginning of the game (not the last portions of the games usually), and even devs prefer making the MC do sex-scenes or lewd things on dreams not on the actual story-line of the game ( WHY?). I think it is something related to psychology (psychologist may help me here) in which the dev live the game to the limit he or she thinks that it is an actual life and so deals with it accordingly and that's why they escape to dreams (on a game) rather just doing the scene on the actual-story-line. :unsure:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
You know what, it's something I noticed throughout the way of dealing with these games, that is giving dreams too much story or making it an important part of the beginning of the game (not the last portions of the games usually), and even devs prefer making the MC do sex-scenes or lewd things on dreams not on the actual story-line of the game ( WHY?). I think it is something related to psychology (psychologist may help me here) in which the dev live the game to the limit he or she thinks that it is an actual life and so deals with it accordingly and that's why they escape to dreams (on a game) rather just doing the scene on the actual-story-line. :unsure:
Game is good, I also love Sandbox games.
Location and Scenario is good.
But I don’t find any story.

And I don’t like the concepts of Dreams.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
great game. it had potential
I agree. Unfortunately, they don't have much support financially, so all they do is extra effort. Add to that the whole "War That Shall Not Be Named" and you have a bad situation. Hopefully they will get out of any bad situations and be able to continue this without too much difficulty.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I think much of the time it's about giving fans lewds early game while providing some kind of information, (weather it's relevant info or not is a coin toss) or sometimes not letting it affect the story at all

Just my humble opinion :unsure:

Reactions: Sadus5

Sadus5

Oct 1, 2022
Unofficial Android Port for :

Aurora Origin [v0.4.9]

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

if you like my work, Support on Patreon

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Hello Brandy it have a broken link. Can you please fix it?

Best regards

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes