3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020
I'm excited to see that the game is still alive and that the new update is finally here.
Personally, I liked the update and think that the game definitely needs more attention.

- Nice renderings
- sweet girls
- a good sense of humor.

Hopefully the next update won't take as long as the last one.
Good job Team Mantix(y):).

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I have suggested several times to add an opportunity for the player to skip this scene. Mantix refused. If it is unpleasant for you to watch it, this is partly what the author intended.
And although I understand his position, I still think that there should be a possibility of skipping it.
But how to convince him of this?
19 pages throughout 2 years and only 14 patrons should be convincing enough.

Reactions: Jstforme

NETRO (C&B)

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2019
Hopefully the next update won't take as long as the last one.
Good job Team Mantix(y):).
We have been saving money for a long time to upgrade the Mantix computer (almost everything that was on patreon goes for translation, that is, we do the upgrade with personal funds from our main job). Right now we are trying to find him a good hardware to speed up the release of versions. We managed to save quite a decent amount (by our standards), but as a result of crazy mining, the prices are not very pleasant now. Therefore, we are considering several different options. We are writing a script in parallel. To be honest, if it weren't for the insistence of Mantix and his little madness regarding the game, I would have abandoned this game long ago with the confidence that no one needs it.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It's funny that it was for the scene with futa that we received the largest donations.
One time benefit while long term struggling. Whenever it comes to a niché kink, either you go full in solely gunning for that auidence, or make it optional not to alienate the other. You can't have both though. If someone unwilling to admit that, especially since this long, well...

z0mbi

Feb 11, 2020
All the action is about some gua uld soul highjacker who bangs people in their minds.

The mommy is hyjacked by the soul fkker and used to bang and impregnate a babe you meet.
So . .you are forced to watch a gua uld using the body of your mommy fkk you, then fkk some babe
after her clit grows into a dick ... that answer your inquiries?

Oh .. and it is all happening in your head ... who knows what is real and what is not.
I beleive still it had to be avoidable to watch... I beleive we didn't need to watch these all sex scenes. there should be a skip button.

Reactions: Sirnoobicus

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Not much game left if you skip that .. also the scenes are gorgeous, it is just that we are not prepared for them, they are just forced on Mc and on us with no agency and no preparation - outta blue.
I beleive still it had to be avoidable to watch... I beleive we didn't need to watch these all sex scenes. there should be a skip button.
On the other hand, if those scenes are actually comissions to supporters, it is somewhat explained.
Gaming wise, yeah, players might find it hard to connect or be invested in MC who is in the wind.

z0mbi

Feb 11, 2020
Not much game left if you skip that .. also the scenes are gorgeous, it is just that we are not prepared for them, they are just forced on Mc and on us with no agency and no preparation - outta blue.

On the other hand, if those scenes are actually comissions to supporters, it is somewhat explained.
Gaming wise, yeah, players might find it hard to connect or be invested in MC who is in the wind.
I have just finished, you are right, game can be attractive for other players but not my type, wish it could be . I didn't recognize the futa/trans genre actually this is my bad. Maybe it can consider adding a skip button for the future, and game can be attractive for other players too for the future. Just an advice for the future :) Game can be appeled to everyone, it has a potential :)
Btw scenes are superb, really liked its quality.

NETRO (C&B)

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2019
One time benefit while long term struggling. Whenever it comes to a niché kink, either you go full in solely gunning for that auidence, or make it optional not to alienate the other. You can't have both though. If someone unwilling to admit that, especially since this long, well...
I just emphasized a fun fact.
Benefit?
Probably implies a good profit and popularity. Well, we never had that.
If you don't like the game or some of its individual aspects, that's fine.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I just emphasized a fun fact.
Benefit?
Probably implies a good profit and popularity. Well, we never had that.
If you don't like the game or some of its individual aspects, that's fine.
There are aspects that are enough to alienate people, aside from trying to go both way never works. If that's not a good and logical enough reason for your partner to give in on those scenes being optional, I don't know what is.

NETRO (C&B)

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2019
There are aspects that are enough to alienate people, aside from trying to go both way never works. If that's not a good and logical enough reason for your partner to give in on those scenes being optional, I don't know what is.
Once again, and before this scene, we had few subscribers. In fact, nothing has changed.
Mantix believes that the scene is important and should be exactly in this form.
By the way, you can still skip it almost completely, just change one setting and hold down ctrl.
And I think it's obvious that we're not trying to please everyone. Moreover, this is impossible in principle. But if there is a good argument for an idea, we can naturally listen to it and add or change something in the game.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I really hate giving strongly negative feedback to a game which gets updates. That said, this game is a mess. I played it a while back and got so frustrated trying to get the beyond unconscious girl in the cabin that I deleted it from my system and literally washed it from my memory. So seeing the latest update and not remembering it I downloaded and to my surprise I had saves. So I gave it another try and managed to play to the end.

Why, despite its excellent renders and very attractive women, is the game a mess?
Endlessly long transitions of scenes without a way to quickly push past them. Lots of female on female, and futa on female sex scenes but no action for the MC, dream sequences don't count. Further I have a serious issue with forced sexual activities over the protests of the other party even if the MC is not involved. Mini-games that can't be skipped, and I found the ones here particularly annoying. I get that some people like them a lot, but you really need to make them skippable. (Reading the change log the mini-games are supposed to be skippable. So maybe I was brain dead and missed it. If so I apologize)

More than half the content added since the cabin doesn't involve the MC at all. Watching brief sex scenes between other characters without the MC involved can be interesting, but these were far too long and way too slow.

There's enough sandbox or point and click in this game that they should be in the tags.

There's a lot of talent and commitment evident in this game. It has the potential to be excellent, but the devs need to clean things up.

Last edited:

NETRO (C&B)

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2019
But the devs need to clean things up.
As soon as the main character is fully aware of what is happening in his head and the surrounding jungle, everything will become more logical.
The character and the player are almost on an equal footing here.

NETRO (C&B)

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2019
Mini-games that can't be skipped
And more specifically, what are these mini-games that can not be missed? As far as I remember, there are only 2 of them. Swat a fly and kick. Considering that they are passed in less than a minute, did it really annoy you?

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
And more specifically, what are these mini-games that can not be missed? As far as I remember, there are only 2 of them. Swat a fly and kick. Considering that they are passed in less than a minute, did it really annoy you?
Yeah they really did annoy me, perhaps because they didn't pass in less than a minute for me, although as I amended my comment I may have missed the opportunity to skip them. I would not have mentioned it if I wasn't annoyed.

• Sad
Reactions: NETRO (C&B)
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes