3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4.7c APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
biggest most worked on sex scene is between futa and some girl and not the MC hmm... a bit lame tbh. Maybe add a ntr tag cause mc did not do the fucking but yet we all still seen it (non-avoidable i believe)

Reactions: mofonistik

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Still very strange story - interesting, but strange. And a bit confusing. But I would like to know more... ;)

Reactions: NETRO (C&B)

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
What a shame, I had really liked this game before (beautiful girls, funny and interesting (mysterious) story), but the forced futa is a huge turn off. It is disappointing after following for so long, but I'll have to drop this game from my watched threads.

If the scene could be skipped and a summary given it might be bearable, but still… the fact that it'd be part of the story and unavoidable, even if not seen, would not be great.

Last edited:

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
What a shame, I had really liked this game before (beautiful girls, funny and interesting (mysterious) story), but the forced futa is a huge turn off. It is disappointing after following for so long, but I'll have to drop this game from my watched threads.

If the scene could be skipped and a summary given it might be bearable, but still… the fact that it'd be part of the story and unavoidable, even if not seen, would not be great.
forced futa scene is a big turn off.
I agree with you, also there should be NTR tag too.

TBH I would skip this title all together if I would knew there is a scene like that in game

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
I like what I've played so far, but holy Hell some of the scenes just go on for far too long. The scene with Whisper and Shanaya, case in point - It's taken me three attempts to power through it, where I've loaded it, played some through, and then had to quit again. Originally, the only reason I even gave this game a chance was for the 'futa/trans' tag and by the time that the scene came up, I just didn't care - I wanted it to just get over so I could go back to playing the actual game as the MC. I like the game, but I like playing the game, more.

Reactions: Sirnoobicus

BlindAF

Apr 29, 2020
My unofficial Android port of Aurora Origin 0.4.7c compressed with gestures enabled.

Mega

Swipe up : Open Menu

Swipe Down : hide interface

Swipe right : skip

Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
Wrong link

NETRO (C&B)

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi guys!
From the bottom of our hearts, we wish you all a Happy New Year!
We wish you all to reach new heights in your work / career. We wish you to find and implement unusual and interesting ideas for your creative impulses.
2021 is sure to bring exclusively goodness, happiness, good luck and many joyful events into your life. And may all your innermost dreams come true in the New Year.
Friends, we sincerely wish you all excellent, strong health and success! Let all troubles and misfortunes pass you by.

Happy New Year!

Best Wishes,
MANTIX & NETRO

AO v0.4.9 - Progress report:

• Writing: 100% Complete (Editing)
  • Graphics: 31% Complete (Pre-Render 34%)
  • Code/Music/Sounds: 27% Complete

NETRO (C&B)

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2019

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay of new progress report.
  • Writing: 100% complete (65% - Being translated / 35% - Editing)
  • Graphics: 58-59% complete
  • Code: 58% complete
Thanks for watching and your support!
Regards,
MANTIX & NETRO

NETRO (C&B)

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2019

Aurora Origin v0.4.9 - Progress Report
  • Writing: 100% Complete
  • Text Translation: In Progress
  • Graphics: 72% Complete
  • Code: 70% Complete
EN: About the release date!
I slightly deviated from the previously planned plan and already added some new renderers to the current update (0.4.9), which should have appeared only in update 0.5.0.
Now we are doing our best to eliminate the resulting lag in terms of release dates and finish all the remaining work on the new update by the end of March. But I can't say for sure if we'll make it or not.
Regards,
MANTIX & NETRO

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Give it time.

Aurora Origin v0.4.9 - Progress Report
  • Writing: 100% Complete
  • Text Translation: In Progress
  • Graphics: 72% Complete
  • Code: 70% Complete
EN: About the release date!
I slightly deviated from the previously planned plan and already added some new renderers to the current update (0.4.9), which should have appeared only in update 0.5.0.
Now we are doing our best to eliminate the resulting lag in terms of release dates and finish all the remaining work on the new update by the end of March. But I can't say for sure if we'll make it or not.
Regards,
MANTIX & NETRO
RU: О дате релиза!
Я слегка отошёл от ранее намеченного плана и уже в текущее обновление (0.4.9) добавил часть новых рендеров, которые должны были появиться лишь в обновлении 0.5.0.
Сейчас мы всеми силами стараемся нивелировать образовавшееся отставание по срокам релиза и закончить всю оставшуюся работу над новых обновлением до конца марта. Но сказать наверняка успеем мы или же нет, я не могу.
Спасибо за внимание и за вашу поддержку!
С уважением,
MANTIX & NETRO

Reactions: SiriusDar17

NETRO (C&B)

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2019
Hello everyone!

The release of AO v0.4.9 will take place until the end of April.

Most of the coding, the sound is already done, but the rendering is not moving as fast as I expected. Sorry for that, but that is, that is ..

True, there is also a positive point:

Guys, I will not go into details, but I finally have the opportunity to upgrade my dinosaur in the future. And therein lies a considerable merit of those of you who have supported and support us! I am sincerely grateful to all of you and just want to wish you all the best, thank you again!

And yes, even though this year is a terrible time to buy new hardware, the issue of an upgrade is already very acute for me.

So, after the release of 049, I will be upgrading my hardware and I really hope that it will become a little easier for me to work on the game.

Regards,

MANTIX & NETRO

NETRO:

gamer44mefun

Feb 8, 2021
Hello,
This is a great game regarding content, story and visual techniques ... keep the good work. I like the futa (no balls) style and I would love if there were more and more of it including male on futa content to make this game different from other games, that is to add something new.

Reactions: NETRO (C&B)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
any news?
This is the latest post from Patreon:

APR 30, 2021 AT 8:30 AM

EN: Greetings to all who follow our news!
Friends!
Well, what can I say... Me and the time frame/constraints are definitely incompatible things.
Although I said that there would be no more postponements of the release date, but the creative muse once again prevailed over me.
By the way, the month was not in vain!
In April, more than 150 new renderers were added, and in my opinion, this is a good result.
--- And now about the important thing! ---
All those who supported us in April will definitely receive a link to the new update (via a private message) according to their subscription level, regardless of whether it is active at the time of release or not.
P.S. We wish you all good health and take care of yourself.
Regards,
MANTIX & NETRO
RU: Приветствую всех, кто следит за нашими новостями!
Друзья!
Ну что могу сказать... Я и временные рамки/ограничения - определённо несовместимые вещи.
Хоть я и говорил, что переносов даты релиза больше не будет, но творческая муза вновь одержала надо мной верх.
К слову, месяц прошёл не зря!
За апрель было добавлено более 150 новых рендеров и на мой взгляд это неплохой результат.
--- А теперь о важном! ---
Все те, кто поддержал нас в апреле, обязательно получат ссылку на новое обновление (через личное сообщение) согласно их уровню подписки, вне зависимости от того, будет она активна на момент релиза или же нет.
P.S. Желаем всем здоровья и берегите себя.
С уважением,
MANTIX & NETRO

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes