• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

djtheprophet

May 1, 2017
really nice game with awesome renders and animations but I still don't get what the story is behind the MC
for me it is really confusing but looking forward for the next update, maybe something will happen to clear up everything a bit

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
holy crap, did you have to use every single powerpoint screen animation in this game?! lost count on how many screenshakes, zoom ins', fade ins, fade outs... in less than 10mins into the game

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Wow, the over extended, story derailing, long winded and mostly pointless scene from the last update is back for more of the same, long winded, story derailing, time stealing, fetish feeding stupdiity.

And once we FINALLY get back to the main character, you end the update. Congrats, this sucked.

NETRO (C&B)

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2019
Wow, the over extended, story derailing, long winded and mostly pointless scene from the last update is back for more of the same, long winded, story derailing, time stealing, fetish feeding stupdiity.

And once we FINALLY get back to the main character, you end the update. Congrats, this sucked.
Well, not so pointless. At least she made you angry, so she was able to cause some emotions.
Isn't this the main task of creativity?;)
Now it is important that you direct your emotions (even if they are not positive) to positive creation and not to destruction. But this should not be a problem, you are a game developer. So we can all expect new masterpieces from you in the near future.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Well, not so pointless. At least she made you angry, so she was able to cause some emotions.
Now it is important that you direct your emotions (even if they are not positive) to positive creation and not to destruction. But this should not be a problem, you are a game developer. So we can all expect new masterpieces from you in the near future.
Yes you can, I work on Ataegina with Kthulian

WShatn

May 21, 2020
Don't bother with this guy. Read his post story and you'll realize. Maybe if he didn't waste so much time trolling other developers, the game he has the title for wouldn't come out with bugs.
Yes you can, I work on Ataegina with Kthulian
And this guy's self-entitlement, pretending to put himself on the same level as Kthulian, the real developer of Ataegina.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
how to come inside the black chick? thanks
Now, I'm not sure if this is the place to ask.:unsure: I think you should have the talk with your parents first. I mean... You'll hear/see/read all kinds of crazy shit on the internet.:eek: But it's best to have them explain the basics. Venture from there? :devilish: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: makcim334

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Now, I'm not sure if this is the place to ask.:unsure: I think you should have the talk with your parents first. I mean... You'll hear/see/read all kinds of crazy shit on the internet.:eek: But it's best to have them explain the basics. Venture from there? :devilish: :LOL:
have you even played the game? apparently not dont need shit from the sideshow

• Haha

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Don't bother with this guy. Read his post story and you'll realize. Maybe if he didn't waste so much time trolling other developers, the game he has the title for wouldn't come out with bugs.

And this guy's self-entitlement, pretending to put himself on the same level as Kthulian, the real developer of Ataegina.
Wow, like you know anything about it. Are you seriously trying to act like I'm saying I'm the same as Kthu? No I'm not, but I write full scenes for the game and have crafted parts of the story working with him. I also edit, proof read, beta test and help as his sound board. But please, go on and continue telling me how pathetic I am, I'm so interested.

And bugs, ha. One bug in maybe every so often, no broken saves ever and the worst we've ever had is missing images on a mistake that gets corrected. Self entitlement? Listen to yourself.

Last edited:

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Wow, like you know anything about it. Are you seriously trying to act like I'm saying I'm the same as Kthu? No I'm not, but I write full scenes for the game and have crafted parts of the story working with him. I also edit, proof read, beta test and help as his sound board. But please, go on and continue telling me how pathetic I am, I'm so interested.

And bugs, ha. One bug in maybe every so often, no broken saves ever and the worst we've ever had is missing images on a mistake that gets corrected. Self entitlement? Listen to yourself.
dont pay any attention to that guy hes probably a trump supporter thinking he knows all and sees all

NETRO (C&B)

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2019
how to come inside?
There will be a small update next month. The mantix computer renders at the speed of a turtle, so this action is not Available yet. We will write about all changes and additions in detail as soon as everything is ready.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
There will be a small update next month. The mantix computer renders at the speed of a turtle, so this action is not Available yet. We will write about all changes and additions in detail as soon as everything is ready.
so im stuck until next month with the demon woman with the dick having sex with the black chick and suppose to come inside is that right?

Reactions: The Daydreamer

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
have you even played the game? apparently not dont need shit from the sideshow
You just made my day. Always nice to read a reply like this. It shows the rest of us good education is something we should never take for granted. Thanks for the reminder! :giggle:

• Angry

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
This game should have Rape and maybe NTR tags added.

Yeah, it's done by a futa, so many people who are normally against such scenes might not mind it in this case but as for myself I've found the multiple minutes long unavoidable rape scene disgusting.

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
The render sand models are amazing.
The story has some really good humor in it.
The story itself so far is a bit confusing. Could be because it's been awhile since I played the initial part.
If you like futa-trans sex than this last update seems to be for you, though it's pretty much rape.

The biggest problem for me is you have an MC, why not use him. It's just my personal opinion, which matters little. For my taste, having a scene like that where the MC is actually involved would have been better. Though, I'm sure many would disagree. It's just nothing has changed for the MC since the last time I played, and that is the character I am interested in.

Good Luck with the game/story. I hope it all goes well for you dev and you tell what you mean to tell.

• Angry

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
This game should have Rape and maybe NTR tags added.

Yeah, it's done by a futa, so many people who are normally against such scenes might not mind it in this case but as for myself I've found the multiple minutes long unavoidable rape scene disgusting.
I agree. Besides, there was already sleep sex/rape earlier when the girl was knocked out in the bed.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes