• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

SteelQXR

Oct 4, 2018
Haha welcome to the jungle!
I'm really glad I found this game. Really addictive and fun!
Graphics: 8/10 (Hot girl(F***ing sexy) + Jungle = Awesome work! I like the backgrounds in this game. The graphics are amazing, even when compared to a lot of current adult games.)
Gameplay: 7/10
Story, humor, music/sfx: 9/10
Anyway, I love the game. Keep up the good work man.

Reactions: MrNicolas

secrecy

May 1, 2017
I wish I never played this. Aurora is -or was- a nice little game despite de rpgm engine. Exploration was fun at least and you have small choices abotu how to develop your character.

This is just terrible. Another game ruined because change of plans in the middle of development. Too many. People should stick to their plans.

Nothing has sense at all. Everything happens too fast -now I am at home, now I have a nonsense out of nowhere dialogue with family, now I am at the jungle (??), now there is a girl appearing and disappearing in my cabin, now a tiger (??) attacks me...What a disaster. And the icing on the cake: QTE!!!

Please developers, stop bother potential customers with remakes/presequels/changes of engines/remakes/reboots whatever when you are out of ideas. Be honest and finish your project or abandon it. This is just disgusting and it is impossible you could get new customers with pieces of crap like this.

MrNicolas

Apr 5, 2018
No new ideas? It's funny, since 90% of the games are about a schoolboy (who is of course 18+) who Fucks his mother or rule 34 on a famous franchise. I myself liked Aurora Urban Secrets more, but for most it turned out to be very difficult + hatred of RPGM. It can be seen that the developer is trying, and for me this is the most important thing. I am sure in the future he will succeed.

SteelQXR

Oct 4, 2018
People should stick to their plans.
It was originally planned to a later date (at least after my computer’s upgrade) but as soon as Aurora Urban Secrets was not supported quite well, I just had to move my plans forward.
Another game ruined because change of plans in the middle of development.
Whenever possible I will be working on it, but since it caused sizable losses to my wallet, I give all the priorities to my new Ren’Py game.
Mm, can you live without money? I don't think so.
A tiger attacks, qte, etc...??
Generally, Ren’Py is still new to us. We don’t know a lot yet, we do everything for the first time, that’s why all the above listed will become more complete and probably will be overworked while new versions appear.
I like it!

Reactions: MrNicolas

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Er... Is it me who's too sleepy, or do you really need to use the console to force the english translation by yourself, with the last version ?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Played on PC, all was well.
And where did you had to click to change the language ? Because I looked again, and even once the interface is finally in English, I found nowhere to change the language. But well, I wasn't less sleepy than when I tried first, so it can be me.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
And where did you had to click to change the language ? Because I looked again, and even once the interface is finally in English, I found nowhere to change the language. But well, I wasn't less sleepy than when I tried first, so it can be me.
When game starts, you must choose the language. Later you can't change it.

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: anne O'nymous

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
When game starts, you must choose the language. Later you can't change it.
Weird, I'm sure that I didn't had this choice :/ I mean, I'm sleepy alright, but not to the point to not realize, twice, that I clicked on something ? [Please, don't answer this :D ]
And now, uncompressing it again, I have it... Well, my bad, sorry for the inconvenience :/

Reactions: UncleVT

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Q or left mouse WTF? I'm pressing it like a madman and nothing happens.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
great..i saw some potential coolness in this game..and have been waiting patiently for an update :D nice to know its on the horizon .

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes