• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
is the moronic tiger attack mini-game still in ?..or did the Dev bless us with a "skip" button?

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.3.0!

PC (134MB): - - - -
Mac (124MB): - - - -

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i had fun trying this game,was enjoyable.. fucking hell the cutie sister wanted to hug a baby panda OMG so cute!!!!! just leave that shity jungle and that lara croft wannabe for fuck sayke and back to your sister !!!!

Reactions: ontach

MrNicolas

Apr 5, 2018
i had fun trying this game,was enjoyable.. fucking hell the cutie sister wanted to hug a baby panda OMG so cute!!!!! just leave that shity jungle and that lara croft wannabe for fuck sayke and back to your sister !!!!
In Aurora: Urban Secrets (RPGMaker), the main character returns home. However unknown the author will continue to do it or not. I think with such support it is unlikely.

barkouletos

Nov 29, 2017
I can't progress after taking girl from jungle to bed, which is the solution? I go around and around...

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Naming a new game after one that got abandoned one is a pretty bold move.
The redhead is cute so i may give it a shot around a 0.6 version or something like that

CoffeeDrinker

May 7, 2018
I assume once I tie up the girl, that's the end of this edition? There doesn't seem to be any progression after this... Or am I missing something? If this is the end of the current build, I suggest letting the player know so as not to waste time turning in circles :)

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I assume once I tie up the girl, that's the end of this edition? There doesn't seem to be any progression after this... Or am I missing something? If this is the end of the current build, I suggest letting the player know so as not to waste time turning in circles :)
Go to another room and sleep. MC says "I need to sleep".

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes