3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

dasLeif666

Sep 28, 2017
I find these titles pretty misleading when I read "Aurora: Origins" I actually Await to play a girl called Aurora and not a guy

Philz

Mar 24, 2018
The MC's "oohhh" and "ahhhh" and the other pointless soundeffects combined with him being annoying is really putting me off here..

SteelQXR

Oct 4, 2018
posted

Aurora: Origin - Our plans for the next update(s)
Our plans for the next update(s):
  • We will start to add World Map
  • We plan to add a few Local Area Maps
  • Add some new girls. Yep!! NEW GIRLS!! Oh, finally ^_^
  • And more...
Regards,
MANTIX
---
Anims in the last update is awesome!!:p

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
Nice game! The girls are great, the animations very good and the horror scene was really fun!
I wish there were no minigames. I tried to play one (the one with the mud, hoping to not lose health) but I didn't even understand what I had to do.

Overall it's a good start. Let's hope the dev will continue working on it!

yes you right but why i cant see the scene with sis like in screenshots?
The game still "carries" in its package the CGs from the original RPGM version. Obviously that confused @UncleVT and put some screenshots from the old version in the OP. Only the first and the last screenshots are "valid" for this Ren'Py version.

Reactions: NETRO (C&B)

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Nice game! The girls are great, the animations very good and the horror scene was really fun!
I wish there were no minigames. I tried to play one (the one with the mud, hoping to not lose health) but I didn't even understand what I had to do.

Overall it's a good start. Let's hope the dev will continue working on it!

The game still "carries" in its package the CGs from the original RPGM version. Obviously that confused @UncleVT and put some screenshots from the old version in the OP. Only the first and the last screenshots are "valid" for this Ren'Py version.
oh ok thanks in rpgm is any animations?

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
Nope. They all was in the first release of this version.
You are right!
For some weird reason I never saw (or noticed) the split-screen selection between "Aurora Origin" and the bonus "Aurora: Urban Secrets" until now. So it's normal that the old CGs are in this game too.

oh ok thanks in rpgm is any animations?
Unfortunately I don't remember.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes