• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

NETRO (C&B)

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2019
Just out of curiosity, NETRO, will Urban Secrets eventually be continued (or remade), or will Origin be the only Aurora game going forward?
Urban Secrets.. Ohh.. Pain and resentment (huge unused scenario + invented a bunch of interesting moments for scenes).
I'll be honest, I don't know what will happen to her yet. One of the ideas was to move the game to Unity and continue it there. There's no time for it right now.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Urban Secrets.. Ohh.. Pain and resentment (huge unused scenario + invented a bunch of interesting moments for scenes).
I'll be honest, I don't know what will happen to her yet. One of the ideas was to move the game to Unity and continue it there. There's no time for it right now.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I definitely didn't expect anything else to happen right now. I was just curious; no pressure. Hehe.

Reactions: NETRO (C&B)

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Awesome game, graphics are superb. Hope it's still being worked on, I would hate to hear that it's abandonned...

NETRO (C&B)

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2019
theres been an update out the other day for 15$ players, anybody got a link?
  • December 15, 2019 ($15) -
  • December 17, 2019 ($10) -
  • December 19, 2019 ($5) - Soon
  • December 22, 2019 ($1) - Soon
I doubt anyone will share the link until it gets to 1 $.

Reactions: Kingvlad

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
Amazing game , amazing models, animations, even the voicing is nice . The story seems promising and it has a lot of female characters shame the updates are so rare but a treat when it does get updated .

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes