3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

NETRO (C&B)

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2019
I agree, the girls are hot, the game is fun and etc....but..
Look, i can be wrong, but i think that people are starting to run away from freeroam or/and sandbox games lately, using myself as example, i just dont have pacience anymore to search for itens and travel from one location to another and do some quests...i was playing this one but in this last update i quited and i dont know if i'll return. I still play some games like this, but they were lauched a long time ago or the amount of freeroam is very low. Dont get me wrong, im not crtiticizing the game, the game is good and the dev is doing a great job with it, but i think that what i said above could explain why the game may be being underrated.
The game has a minimum of sandbox. And games where you will be forced to do 100 times the same thing (to raise the relationship, go to work, buy something in the store, etc.) as were and remained. So it's not that (especially in AO there is no such thing at all). Maybe we just need a little luck.
Ehh, it is a pity that when creating characters, we decided that this is a useless skill.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
NETRO (C&B) hi ! i assume you're the dev for this game ?

can you tell me how long is this game planned ?

i see that it hit some delays in the past, so i hope everything is sorted out now

can you tell us how many more updates have you planned ?

NETRO (C&B)

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2019
NETRO (C&B) hi ! i assume you're the dev for this game ?

can you tell me how long is this game planned ?

i see that it hit some delays in the past, so i hope everything is sorted out now

can you tell us how many more updates have you planned ?
Hi! The main developer-MANTIX, I'm a Coder + help with sounds and scenario.

Versions planned a lot (not even all the girls in the game appeared).

MANTIX was in a serious accident, and we had a lot of problems because of that. Only he can do good renderings (I have a very old computer and I can't help him with renderings). The main problem is that we have and past versions were released not often (3-4 months). How to accelerate without losing quality, we do not know. All the money from Patreon go to the translation of the game.

Last edited:

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Hi! The main developer-MANTIX, I'm a Coder + help with sounds and scenario.

Versions planned a lot (not even all the girls in the game appeared).

MANTIX was in a serious accident, and we had a lot of problems because of that. Only he can do good renderings (I have a very old computer and I can't help him with renderings). The main problem is that we have and past versions were released not often (3-4 months). How to accelerate without losing quality, we do not know. All the money from Patreon go to the translation of the game.
I am so sorry to hear about MANTIX. i hope he's doing well now. nothing is more important than health and personal well-being !

i do hope he has fully recovered, before attempting to remake the game.

with that being said, i am very glad that he has the grit to come back and continue the game. it is brave of him !

i do believe you guys will benefit from improving your own english, instead of paying translators so much ( also, try to get a cheaper translator by asking on F95 zone, so you can save some patreon money for yourselves ! )

keep up the good work, send Mantix my best wishes !

tell him his rendering skills are wonderful !

best of luck !

i'll check you out some time next year !

NETRO (C&B)

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2019
We cannot refuse the services of a translator. The popularity of the game and so in the ass, and bad English will just kill her.
When we did Aurora:US, we paid for the translation ourselves. Now, in essence, this is paid by the patrons.
Not so bad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I guess there's no way to save the dog? I tried all options, but stupid enough, nothing works. It upset me, tbh. :cautious:

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

TLBRF

Jun 19, 2018
I guess there's no way to save the dog? I tried all options, but stupid enough, nothing works. It upset me, tbh. :cautious:
Actually, if you try and use the first aid kit there...it turns out "you can either inject some painkillers so that dog doesn't suffer more and die in peace" or "you can use surgery on the dog to get the bullets out to give the dog a chance to survive"

MC says "I don't know what will happen but you have nothing to lose" - even though that sounds like the dog's gonna die right before another text appears which calls the operation successful - by MC "Well, well... The surgery was successful"

More to the point, MC points out that the dog can't be carried out in this condition. He says that he needs to find someone who can take care of him.

And right after that you see a parrot looking at the whole scene...after that flies away.

I think Shanaya "that shaman" or whatever she is...when she's gone in trance, she's gonna see the whole thing in there or something to know that the human must be spared.

And also, I gotta mention this as you launch the game - you see this message right off the start "ATTENTION! Any of your choices and actions even minor, might have far-reaching consequences. Choose wisely!" So, there's that...

Reactions: Led and NETRO (C&B)

NETRO (C&B)

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2019
There are a lot of hidden variables in the game, they are not shown to the player, but they constantly remember his choices.
The dog could have been saved.

Reactions: Reifon and Led

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
There are a lot of hidden variables in the game, they are not shown to the player, but they constantly remember his choices.
Do you find out in this version? I also tried a lot of different combinations but didn't manage to save it. Would you mind letting us know how?

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Actually, if you try and use the first aid kit there...it turns out "you can either inject some painkillers so that dog doesn't suffer more and die in peace" or "you can use surgery on the dog to get the bullets out to give the dog a chance to survive"

MC says "I don't know what will happen but you have nothing to lose" - even though that sounds like the dog's gonna die right before another text appears which calls the operation successful - by MC "Well, well... The surgery was successful"

More to the point, MC points out that the dog can't be carried out in this condition. He says that he needs to find someone who can take care of him.

And right after that you see a parrot looking at the whole scene...after that flies away.

I think Shanaya "that shaman" or whatever she is...when she's gone in trance, she's gonna see the whole thing in there or something to know that the human must be spared.

And also, I gotta mention this as you launch the game - you see this message right off the start "ATTENTION! Any of your choices and actions even minor, might have far-reaching consequences. Choose wisely!" So, there's that...
Thanks. I did try to do surgery on the dog. However MC's hands are shaking when I try. After that, I get the message that the MC can't do the surgery. So I guess I did something wrong during the game before I went to see the dog. :unsure:

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks, but I must have done something wrong before I went to see the dog. My MC can't do the surgery because his hands are shaking when he tries.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Do you find out in this version? I also tried a lot of different combinations but didn't manage to save it. Would you mind letting us know how?
I don't want to spoil the gameplay, but I found a cheat around the problem to save the dog. If you can't save the dog, it's because the courage of the MC is too low.

NETRO (C&B)

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2019
There are many ways.

If you change variables, you may accidentally break your further progress. So many had problems with Urban Secrets, but only through their own fault.

The game has several endings planned. Just play.

Reactions: thomasxlong

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
There are many ways.

If you change variables, you may accidentally break your further progress. So many had problems with Urban Secrets, but only through their own fault.

The game has several endings planned. Just play.
Why do these choices have anything to do with the dog? I don't know what those choices have to do with your ability to perform the surgery. Seems a little unfair, too, dogs are a soft spot for a lot of people and the game does not even tell you a dog will be involved in the game back when you make those choices.

Reactions: Led
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes