VN - Ren'Py - Esoterika [v0.1] [Inkshade]

1. 5.00 star(s)

M3lly

This game is so good and has so much potential. Especially in the NTR or even cheating aspect.

A hot female knight got isekai into your farm and she will be pretending to be your wife so as not to raise suspicions. She is already being targeted by a villain and also your "best friend". There are already some NTR build up and its really hot.

Additionally, you have a cute sister studying abroad and she have a rich friend that is wanting to cheat on her boyfriend for you.

Lots of potential, lots of possibilities, I really enjoyed 0.1 and will be watching this game closely.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Tazmaze

So far so good. Looking forward to more development. Younger guys (20's) wouldn't have the balls to corrupt a young girl like this. Only a sinister older man would. And his life experience would give him the knowledge to do so.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Honamyzer

Very interesting storyline.keep up dev.hoping to see more.the combination of medieval and modern timeline and how the story tell i bet this going to be good.also the ntr tease is nice.kudos to the dev.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Chidoristreams

This game is already promising, from the female types to the story telling. And OFC the NTR, its a good start with just 0.1 making me want more. I wonder if there is going to be interdimensional world building so there are more women, monsters, bandits etc... Also something else that would be amazing is hidden sex. (i.e, fucking behind closed doors or smashing under sheets without the MC knowing)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Dingusdude

It's a perfect start to a game. This game is well-written, unique, and has an interesting plot. Celes is stunning and likable. I can't wait to see how this game progresses. Very hot how she starts to fantasize over the BBC.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

FrostyFeet760

Fantastic first release for a game. The game has laid some great foundation with Celes, and all the content in the first update I've seen shows that it has a great story to tell and a bright future ahead. The graphics are quite nice, the plot is interesting, the characters get a huge thumbs up from me, and the future tags are sure to also be awesome stuff. Good luck to the dev!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

a753015

good models (Celeste 10/10 NTR body)
    good seeds for the corruption (sexual curiosity and lack knowledge about the world the girl is in)
    hope for nice and steady pacing
    im have hope for more personal corruption and not making every girl a cumdump
    im in sexual corruption for me 9/10 for the 0.1 update
  8. 5.00 star(s)

RacistSanta

As an avid fan of this genre, I must say that this game does a good job as a first release. Although there is not much content yet, -as it is the first release- there is enough content in game for it to give me hope for the upcoming updates. The renders are okay (if somewhat grainy), the character model for the main LI is quite gorgeous, and the story is just your basic cookie cutter time travel plot with NTR thrown in there. Nothing spectacular, but nothing horrendous either. I am hopeful for this game's future, I hope that the developer doesn't decide to leave the development half-way. Keep up the good work dev, looking forward to your future releases.