Mod Ren'Py Estate Dominate - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Scene Gallery & Improvement Mod [v0.36.2] [Henissart]

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Genuine question, how exactly does this mod "unlock" the galleries ? Because You can only see thumbnails, the insides are at 0%, empty without any images. And when you use the unlock button on galleries you've already unlocked part of, you still can't click on the pictures you didn't unlock in a legit way, nothing happens. So at this point I have to ask, how exactly are you supposed to unlock ALL galleries ?

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021

Updated: 2020/09/02
Game/Creator: Estate: Dominate /
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.36.2
Game Version: 0.36
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Estate Dominate!
  • I've added a gallery unlocker to unlock all picture gallery scenes.
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -
Note: Patreon Edition has all incest and taboo content removed.
does this work on the last update last September 0.36.1? I ask because the mod's title after downloading on mega is 0.36.2

multiplex1

Sep 4, 2019
Genuine question, how exactly does this mod "unlock" the galleries ? Because You can only see thumbnails, the insides are at 0%, empty without any images. And when you use the unlock button on galleries you've already unlocked part of, you still can't click on the pictures you didn't unlock in a legit way, nothing happens. So at this point I have to ask, how exactly are you supposed to unlock ALL galleries ?
go to start a new game and then try it again.