Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
3501f0f8899809582a506f58762cf204_original.png

Overview:
Eternal Hour starts off as a slice-of-life game about the daily life of average-yet-interesting boy named Yasu Fujimoto.

Yasu had a pretty peaceful youth living with his aunt, but all is slowly changing as Yasu and his friends are closing in on the end of their high school life. Yasu fears that he is running out of time, and feels a suffocating pressure made by his own indecision and lack of achievements so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer: Seventh Heart Studios
Publisher: Sekai Project
VNDB:
Censorship: None
Version: Final
Language: English
Voice: English
Genre:
Extras:
Additional Note: Includes The First Minutes as well
Prequel: Eternal Hour: Golden Hour
Sequel: Eternal Hour

Installation:

<Download>
PC: - - - - - -
Android:
Patch: - - - - - - -

Patch is already applied to links above, only use if you downloaded previous versions.
Android build by @booom313 , use of your own accord.

naoko_bed.png ss_8f0e5679ca52c64ddd343fa979d3e51da8f1efbc.600x338.jpg ss_09950e62b8a0ab7a19e8e2fdc09a98a7f7ff79e1.600x338.jpg

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Just to be clear - is this just that Golden Hour demo that can be found on Steam? They haven't released the final game yet, right? Just asking as the title of this post doesn't match the game logo at the top, and the extended overview seems to describe things that didn't happen in the demo.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tunak23

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
I backed this, and I haven't really been paying attention because I hate spoiling stuff for myself, but from glancing at updates, I'm pretty sure this functions as a prologue to the main game they're currently working on, not just a demo.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Ya, if this is just Golden Hour, then it's basically a prologue. It's the opening of the two main story lines. To me it was short enough to basically be considered just a demo/teaser. I read pretty slow and take my time and I still got through both stories in well under 2 hours and I think I left the game running while I went off to eat between the stories. They basically just introduce the characters and setup the mystery that connects the 2 stories that the full game will explore.

Reactions: Tunak23

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
This isnt Eternal Hour, iirc its release date is some time this year.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I mean... it's even written on the VNDB page that this is not Eternal Hour - and if you go on the page of the developer through that, you see clearly "Eternal Hour" and "Eternal Hour: Golden Hour", so...

When someone doesn't want to go, open, and use two seconds of his time to understand. Eh, it's difficult, I know.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Im little confused. Oh well, i will take a look later if this game is for me.

• Angry
Reactions: t727

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
According to this tweet on May 27th 2020.

Not quite yet, but you can always join our Discord for a bit of fun!! The next update will be the last before we launch the full game, so it may take a bit more before we manage to post it <3

Reactions: Tunak23 and sonhot

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Gonna guess the sequel won't come out this year. Being there hasn't been a new update since April and they are waiting on showing animation demos before the next one.

Seems they really missed that release date of Q4 2019.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Gonna guess the sequel won't come out this year. Being there hasn't been a new update since April and they are waiting on showing animation demos before the next one.

Seems they really missed that release date of Q4 2019.
I don't want to be one of those people, but I have really given up on VNs funded through Kickstarter. Apart from one or two cases, all of them are either released with only a fraction of the quality and content that they have promised or are stuck in development hell for all eternity. And that's after meeting all the goals and stretch goals and raking in tens of thousands of dollars.