Mod - Cheat Mod - Ren'Py - Eternum - Multi-Mod [v0.7.5] [LightmanP]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Zemax

Very nice mod, it has a walkthrough that shows all the right/good choices, alongside cheats, allowing you to explore all the choices, the ability to change variables is something I appreciate, as it allows you to see all the game's outcomes without the need for repeated playthroughs.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

NvK62

These are definitely the Mods that I really need.

Thank you for the effort to make this, for those who depend on walkthrough mod like me it is really helpful.

Wish you have a lot of health to be able to continue updating in the latest versions of this game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Unintrusive, clean and working- just how I like mods to be. Thanks a lot for your work.

Unlike other modders who like to put their names in your face instead of actually just adding the right choices (and maybe unlock the gallery) to the game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

crustlord12

Great mod, tells you who you get points with and the best choices to make. No cheats, which I'm fine with. Also even fixes a few laggy things, which is pretty great. It does what it says on the tin.

Also, Eternum is a fantastic game, and I'm sure people are playing it, but just saying.