Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Eternum - Multi-Mod [v0.7.5] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Wip, I'm blanking on what else to add to the cheat menu, let me know if there's anything else you'd like to see.
Hopefully, I can get freeroam help improved today, but it probably won't be a full one, just something simplified.

Edit: mod has been updated on Patreon with improved freeroam help and a new cheat menu.

View attachment 2807441

Can you maybe rethink the green text on the green background....

Also thanks for keeping this updated

Reactions: LightmanP

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
What's 36 hours in a lifetime ? It's nothing, it's not even 48 hours lmao. People and their patience....
If the average lifetime of a human is 50 years (Realistically it's hovering around 70-80), then that is 438,000 hours.
36 of that number is so inconsequential that you'd think people could wait and be patient, but we're humans, and on average that means very little patience, high levels of ignorance, belligerence, stupidity, racism, sexism, xenophobia, etc.

The average human lifespan (Globally & both genders), is 73.16 years as of the most recent census of 2023.
That is 640,881.6 hours, or 38,452,896 minutes.

• Sad
Reactions: Envy*

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
If the average lifetime of a human is 50 years (Realistically it's hovering around 70-80), then that is 438,000 hours.
36 of that number is so inconsequential that you'd think people could wait and be patient, but we're humans, and on average that means very little patience, high levels of ignorance, belligerence, stupidity, racism, sexism, xenophobia, etc.

The average human lifespan (Globally & both genders), is 73.16 years as of the most recent census of 2023.
That is 640,881.6 hours, or 38,452,896 minutes.

o_O numbers!

Fun FACTs
The average person spends 5 years of their life in lines...
The average person spends 4 years of their life cleaning
The average person spends 1 year of their life on the toilet

Yup thats 10 years just for cleaning, waiting and pooping! suddenly that "high" 73 years don't seem that much anymore like 63 years Lol then we add in sleep
The average person spend 1/3 of their life sleeping, 73/3 = 24.333~ (so lets just say 24 years)
now that 63 we had earlier is down to 39 years

So now we have 39 years not being 100% "wasted"
Now if we include work the average person spends working (say 8hours/day 5days/week starting from age 19 to 65) comes out to be rougly 10 and 1/2 years

So just removing those things the average person only really has 28.5 years of "free time" but this isn't including eating (roughly another 5 years) and school (roughly another 3-4 years) so another 8-9 years, but i wouldn't inlcude eating and school as "wasted"

TL/DR
Life is short enjoy it while you can!

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
o_O numbers!

Fun FACTs

Yup thats 10 years just for cleaning, waiting and pooping! suddenly that "high" 73 years don't seem that much anymore like 63 years Lol then we add in sleep
The average person spend 1/3 of their life sleeping, 73/3 = 24.333~ (so lets just say 24 years)

Now if we include work the average person spends working (say 8hours/day 5days/week starting from age 19 to 65) comes out to be rougly 10 and 1/2 years

So just removing those things the average person only really has 28.5 years of "free time" but this isn't including eating (roughly another 5 years) and school (roughly another 3-4 years) so another 8-9 years, but i wouldn't inlcude eating and school as "wasted"

TL/DR
Still ~122640 hours of free time.
Also:
Life is short, without meaning, and nobody matters in the end.
But we decide what has meaning, and what matters to us.

TL/DR
People bitching about needing to wait 36 for an update to drop on a free mod instead of paying $1.5 for Early Access should probably do something productive with their life. Like getting a job.
Or spending the miniscule amount of money to support the man that made the mod. I could make enough in 1 hour at a fucking McDonalds to pay for Early Access 10x over.

Now I'm not trying to be mean to you or anything, but I personally hate people like that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
o_O numbers!

Fun FACTs

TL/DR
Also:

TL/DR
People bitching about needing to wait 36 for an update to drop on a free mod instead of paying $1.5 for Early Access should probably do something productive with their life. Like getting a job.
Or spending the miniscule amount of money to support the man that made the mod. I could make enough in 1 hour at a fucking McDonalds to pay for Early Access 10x over.

Now I'm not trying to be mean to you or anything, but I personally hate people like that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank God I didn't waste any of my precious minutes reading all that stuff y'all wrote - a quick skim was all I needed. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: MeZeX and sahawaee4

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The updated mod has been added to the OP :)

0.6a:
  • Improved freeroam help with a step-by-step guide on the quickest path. There are more options if you'd like to explore, though. Also, added an option to either show or not tips on voting.
  • Added Cheat menu to the Heart screen - toggle girl paths, adjust their points, money, change your name, and other variables. There's no need for any adjustments if you've been following the mod from the start, though.

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020

0.6a:
  • Improved freeroam help with a step-by-step guide on the quickest path. There are more options if you'd like to explore, though. Also, added an option to either show or not tips on voting.
  • Added Cheat menu to the Heart screen - toggle girl paths, adjust their points, money, change your name, and other variables. There's no need for any adjustments if you've been following the mod from the start, though.
Thank you. Much appreciated.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Thanks for the mod. One question, what does "Mommy" represent in the cheats ?

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017

0.6a:
Thank you, it is good if one can count with your generous work, it is always worth the wait.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Also:

TL/DR
I actually have no problem with the 36hours i do the same with my mods Lol. should also note the 36 hours doesn't count as "waiting" becuase no one is actually just siting there waiting and doing nothing (like you would in a line) at most people could argue they "wasted" 1 min tops just to see if there was an update and finding out there isn't for 36 hours

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Thanks for adding in the "name change". My usual MC name is Wyatt, and, well... ;)

Didn't want to have to install URM and didn't want to switch mods this late in the game (or completely restart) to make that happen. :giggle:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
waited for so much and than my save won't works cuz it seems i used sancho mod before that seems to be nowhere now...from first page the only mod link to this one and my saves won't load..wtf..and if i maya sk there is a choice colored system in this mod?? and a wt?

Reactions: TheZodiac_101
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes