3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EtherealSunder-0.13.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
It's progressing slowly, but what is there is pretty good. I appreciate the regular release schedule.
Words flow well most of the time, but I've seen a number of ¿ sticking around in dialogue. I guess the writer has hispanic origins.

If you see me harping about how there's no penetration yet, please don't pay it any mind. I am well and truly aware that it's in the oven.

No changelog?
What do you mean? The changelogs for 0.13.0 up to 0.13.3 are open posts that don't need Patreon login or membership (and every other changelog is on itch.io).

Here's a copy-paste.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Uh at the kidnappers den(at the very begin) there's an enemy at the first floor that I cannot attack and it cannot attack me witch makes the *Clear all the enemies in the first floor* quest bugged and unable to progress.

I put the save file in attachment in case its needed.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Riyadi

Glory717

Mar 14, 2019
Uh at the kidnappers den(at the very begin) there's an enemy at the first floor that I cannot attack and it cannot attack me witch makes the *Clear all the enemies in the first floor* quest bugged and unable to progress.

I put the save file in attachment in case its needed.
im currently having the same issue and i dont know how to progress it

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Am I the only one here wishing for more sex content and less battles, puzzles and whatnots? A nice story is very important but so is watching our Queenie turn into a cute slut, whore and prostitute, selling that cute body of hers. The main focus should be on Queenie's corruption and downfall.
A much more detailed communication as to what to do next is important and a map would be helpful. If there is a map, I don't know how to access it.

Hellas33

Feb 11, 2019
I'll tell you about my experience of the game. I played for more than 30 minutes, after which the dialog window simply froze, and since there is no auto save in the game. I just wasted over half an hour going nowhere.
Then, playing for the second time for over an hour, while on a story mission, I dug myself a hole, as I was saving every couple of minutes. But the combat system always counted me as a loser because my mana was at 0. I could not leave the dungeon because I saved at
1st save, and also couldn't complete the task because I had to fight the final battle to complete it. But I didn’t have any mana, because the developer didn’t consider it necessary to add mana elixirs.
Starting to play for the third time, the prospect did not make me happy. I used the save to open the gallery. I started because of one of the genres indicated in the title. Imagine my surprise that what was indicated was not implemented. In general. I haven't had such a crappy gaming experience for over half a year. Dear developer. Burn in hell.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I'll tell you about my experience of the game. I played for more than 30 minutes, after which the dialog window simply froze, and since there is no auto save in the game. I just wasted over half an hour going nowhere.
Then, playing for the second time for over an hour, while on a story mission, I dug myself a hole, as I was saving every couple of minutes. But the combat system always counted me as a loser because my mana was at 0. I could not leave the dungeon because I saved at
1st save, and also couldn't complete the task because I had to fight the final battle to complete it. But I didn’t have any mana, because the developer didn’t consider it necessary to add mana elixirs.
Starting to play for the third time, the prospect did not make me happy. I used the save to open the gallery. I started because of one of the genres indicated in the title. Imagine my surprise that what was indicated was not implemented. In general. I haven't had such a crappy gaming experience for over half a year. Dear developer. Burn in hell.
The only way I survived was to cheat. Some kind soul gave me this link and I pass it to all who would like to use it.

Put any save in there and change her stats. It's wonderful.

Reactions: jousignus
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes