3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

blergh123

May 31, 2020
I love the naive fairys slow sexual pleasure corruption.
Getting pushed into sexual situations, taken advantage of and groped, slowly starting to feel good and starting to think its good.
Aslong as she doesnt suddenly turn into megaslut and instead keeps denying it on surface while getting wet from people staring at her lewd dance, or even occasionally taking it just a bit further and maybe showing her pussy to someone, maybe even masturbating while being watched...
with maybe a few GoRs added in to spice lewd with sex scenes.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I love the naive fairys slow sexual pleasure corruption.
Getting pushed into sexual situations, taken advantage of and groped, slowly starting to feel good and starting to think its good.
Aslong as she doesnt suddenly turn into megaslut and instead keeps denying it on surface while getting wet from people staring at her lewd dance, or even occasionally taking it just a bit further and maybe showing her pussy to someone, maybe even masturbating while being watched...
with maybe a few GoRs added in to spice lewd with sex scenes.
shes going to turn into a super whore according to the stats page.

Veto91

May 5, 2020
The grind in this game is beyond brutal.
"Kill the slimes in the sewers."
Yeah no problem..

I think I killed like 50 Slimes now and its not even done, wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: TheRoyalLoliKnight

SeaTheTree

Aug 7, 2022
Does anyone know how to get past the purple/pink crystal in the essence reflection area, I can see an unlockable skill but the crystal is blocking it?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
But i have mana, when i interact with it its not showing me any prompt to spend mana to break it?
Perhaps youre not advanced enough in the story then, you'll need to play more before you can break the locks.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Bug: Do not under any circumstance enter the pool room again after killing the blob, the room has no exit and youre stuck.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

SeaTheTree

Aug 7, 2022
Perhaps youre not advanced enough in the story then, you'll need to play more before you can break the locks.
Ive finished killing the big slime in the sewers and went to all 3 gang regions, also completed getting all the stat upgrades and previous skills before the update, dont know what im missing, has everyone else been able to break that pink crystal?

Do i have to raise corruption level above 1 to unlock it since its a pink crystal? Ive already gotten 62 lewd experience?

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes