VN - Ren'Py - Ethereal Ties [v0.1] [NevenVN]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Egris

Really good first release, it has an interesting story and the scenes are well made, characters feel alive and not bland like others games of the genre were they just want to fuck you right away, solid first first impression, cute characters, good passing and very well made models, 5 stars for now!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Wzighack

So far it's pretty good.

Story -it's okay, didn't see much, but it's enjoeable.

Renders are good. Animations are present, so it's good.

Spelling and writing itself... There are some moments, where my inner grammar nazi wants to make out some buns of the dev, but it's really a minor thing. But you need someone who shall checkin out your writing.

There are some instant cuts halfway to the end of phr... , but at the same time not everyone can read fast enough to... I was forced to rollback a couple of times because of that. It's not convinient for some players, so maybe player need more time for these kinds of transitions.

Achivements. I liked that idea, it gave the game some charm. Characters looks interesting.

BOOBA is present. (Wanted more tho, but we shall see in the future).

Overall, it's a good start. I would even give it a solid 5, but my inner grammar nazi won't allow it.