VN Ren'Py Etlina's principle [Dev notes]

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Hi there!

So, as a symbiote and linvingsuit lover, for a long period of time I have an idea of making a mature game, where these elements will be tha main part of the story. In the core, I guess this will be done in some kind of survival horror style, where actions will take place in isolated town and its environs where the local symbiote "apocalypse" happend.

Shortly about the story:
All started in a very near future, where a young woman scientist have discovered a new type of organisms of the symbiotic type. And, as usuall, wish to study it and use it for human own purposes, everything went to hell - there was a violent containment breach, where symbiotes began to be reproduce exponentially by taking the hosts. As a result, most of the population either died or turned into monster-like fuckers, having lost all his humanity and rational thinking. However, there were also those who were able to resist these symbiotes mentally and, well, control them more or less. Rejected by humans and monsters, they are living in isolated territory by their own, which tured into the very dangerous place. Some time later, the infestation get to the plants and animals, turning the city into an alien-like planet with its flora and fauna.

sol_t.png

The protagonist might be a regular soldier, or a scientist, which was send here to study an outbreak. So, one day he might be in the some kind of incidence, where he will be on his own, in a exclusion Zone with no ability to contact with his base. And that's where he will start surviving and making a contact with some symbiotic girls, which don't turn into a brainless monsters completely. Studying them for his mission's purpose and, well, making a relationships. Maybe someone will need a help in order to join to MC, which will lead in to the hard dilemma. Or would like just kill him for trespassing their territory, for example.

sewers.png
smb.png

I'm planning to add at least 4 "main" girls. One of them will be Ivi.
Yeah, so, one of them will be Ivi - the first simbiotic girl, which protagonist can meet at the start. She is pretty cute and reliable person, with whom it is easy to have a good relationship. Ivi knows the city wery well, and her natural dexterity allows her to easily move on any terrain, as well as to beat opponents in hand-to-hand combat. Hit and run - the best tactic, and if the enemy will be too strong... Well, the brave retreat is an option too!
Here's a concepts how she might look like:

ivif.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really want to give each one of them a unique style, not just put everyone in skin tight suit (tho this is the easiest way, heh) Right now I'm learning ZBrush and conversion principles from DAZ to ZBrush, which will allow me to edit body and clothing in the most unique way.

I guess, making it as a visual novel is the most interesting and exiting way. But the Ren'Py's coding is just killing me, so there's lots of things needed to be learned.
Right now, I have only a basic concept with few characters and scenes in mind, so it's pretty early to tell about any kind of serious production. I'll use this thread for posting updates and concepts of this project, as well as for possible feedback from interested .
Eventually, this will lead in to the demo, so you might to see how it's actually looks like and played as.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I love symbiotes and like the look of the girls in the concept art you shared. I wanted to ask if you will get a English proofreader or dialogue writer for the game? I of course don’t mean to be disrespectful but I really like the concept and think that it could be really fun. Will the main character be able to romance these main symbiote girls? What other tags will the game have?

Reactions: PipPoad

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I love symbiotes and like the look of the girls in the concept art you shared. I wanted to ask if you will get a English proofreader or dialogue writer for the game?
Thanks!
Hah, no worries! I know my English sucks (cause it's not my native language), especially grammar. For the start, I have some english speaking friends, which will look for bad grammar in the game. But if the production will be serious - I'll definitely be looking for the proofreaders\writers.

Will the main character be able to romance these main symbiote girls?
Absolutely. Making the relationships with them will be one of the main things, so I'll do my best to make kinky sex scenes as best as I could. Also, there could be plenty of love interests beside the symb girls - scientist girls, soldier or even scavenger one.

What other tags will the game have?
Well, there could be some kinky stuff. Like, tentacles, pregnancy, body modification, living suit and maybe incest.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
All of this sounds amazing! I wish you the greatest luck with your project! I think its very interesting to see the living suit/symbiote tag when the mc doesn't have one. Cheers mate.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PipPoad and Reifon

Reifon

Nov 7, 2017
I think it's an interesting idea, it got me thinking about venom, I love it, good luck with your project(y)

But at the same time I have a question, are there any unavoidable fetishes?:unsure:

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I think it's an interesting idea, it got me thinking about venom, I love it, good luck with your project(y)

But at the same time I have a question, are there any unavoidable fetishes?:unsure:
Yeah it seems like the mc will be going into a dangerous environment for some sort of mission(s). It made me think of Venom too. I wonder if the main character will be able to get a symbiote of his own or engage in diplomacy with different factions in the city. It almost seems like from the description that he will run into perhaps factions that want different things. Monsters that will attack everything or maybe more peaceful people.

Reactions: Reifon

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Livingsuit is a thing ? I always wondered whats the fetish was called, so im glad to found a game in development which has it :sneaky:
Also the story with the symbiotic, changed LIs sounds pretty interesting. I like to live how I want to mate with the girls. Dangerously :ROFLMAO:
4 main girl dosent sound much but you said there will be much more like scientist girls, soldier or even scavenger one ?? :eek:
What are planned for content ? Can MC also become something like the girls who turned ? What about harem ? Is this possible with this type of setting ? Is this a Sandbox ?

Reactions: spitfire335

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Yeah it seems like the mc will be going into a dangerous environment for some sort of mission(s). It made me think of Venom too. I wonder if the main character will be able to get a symbiote of his own or engage in diplomacy with different factions in the city. It almost seems like from the description that he will run into perhaps factions that want different things. Monsters that will attack everything or maybe more peaceful people.
Yeap, pretty much! I'm planning to make some factions, which will try to maintain their own interests. MC can be free to help any of them, which will increase their influence and importance in history.

As for some really basic list of factions:

Military: united millitary forces, that keeping the town and it's neighborhood on the lockdown. Also, on their base or near it there might be a settlement of evacuated civilians.
Scavengers: raider-type humans and mercaniries. Searching for the left supplies, doing "dark business" - smuggling,
illegal arms trafficking and trade of prohibited materials.
Main symbyotic faction: I guess there need to be some kind of "main" faction with the supreme matriarch. Might be the main antogonist in the story, but, maybe they are not that bad? Includes only the strongest members of their species, which might be mightier even then main girl. Perhaps, some of them might be available for romance :unsure:
Cultists: crazy-ass people and other weirdos, who sincerely believe that all people should accept symbiotes and become some kind of "Universal mind" Might be controlled by MSF, and hatred by almost everyone.

About MC's ability to get his own symbiote... That's interesting idea, but I want to make him fully immune to them. Like, he can't even become a host because symbs are just dying, if will try to use his body. And that's can explain why he can make sex with infested girls without a consequences.

• Red Heart

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020

Many thanks!
Well, as I posted earlier, there will these fetishies for sure - tentacles, pregnancy, body modification, living suit and monstergirls.

• Red Heart

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Yeap, pretty much! I'm planning to make some factions, which will try to maintain their own interests. MC can be free to help any of them, which will increase their influence and importance in history.

As for some really basic list of factions:

Military: united millitary forces, that keeping the town and it's neighborhood on the lockdown. Also, on their base or near it there might be a settlement of evacuated civilians.
Scavengers: raider-type humans and mercaniries. Searching for the left supplies, doing "dark business" - smuggling,
illegal arms trafficking and trade of prohibited materials.
Main symbyotic faction: I guess there need to be some kind of "main" faction with the supreme matriarch. Might be the main antogonist in the story, but, maybe they are not that bad? Includes only the strongest members of their species, which might be mightier even then main girl. Perhaps, some of them might be available for romance :unsure:
Cultists: crazy-ass people and other weirdos, who sincerely believe that all people should accept symbiotes and become some kind of "Universal mind" Might be controlled by MSF, and hatred by almost everyone.

About MC's ability to get his own symbiote... That's interesting idea, but I want to make him fully immune to them. Like, he can't even become a host because symbs are just dying, if will try to use his body. And that's can explain why he can make sex with infested girls without a consequences.
This sounds really fun. So the mc will be immune to the symbiotes and can have sex with them without fear of getting one himself. I love the kinks that are planned and hope that he has an option to be either really friendly with the symbiote factions or really hostile towards them. With him getting to romance symbiote girls if he's friendly with the faction but no humans want anything to do with him and vice versa. You mentioned monster girls, will some of the symbiote girls the mc romances be more monster than human? Because that sounds really hot!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PipPoad

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Heey, I'm still alive (I guess) and making some progress.

So, here is MC. Default name "Sarge" (due his rank), player will be able to pick his own name.
I like this version of the hair, but for some reson, it's a little bugy on the back part of the head. Will try to make it work fine, or it's just +5 minutes editing in in PS for every backwiev scene, which is not cool.

MC.png
Potential apperance of the second symb girl

Hella.png
Actual scene's shots
EP_hellic_1.png
EP_hellic_2vin.png
EP_hellic_3vin.png
EP_hellic_4.png
EP_hellic_5alt.png
EP_hellic_6.png EP_hellic_ans_b.png

Still fighting Ren'PY coding for now, be advised!

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Heey, I'm still alive (I guess) and making some progress.

So, here is MC. Default name "Sarge" (due his rank), player will be able to pick his own name.
I like this version of the hair, but for some reson, it's a little bugy on the back part of the head. Will try to make it work fine, or it's just +5 minutes editing in in PS for every backwiev scene, which is not cool.

View attachment 1666440
Potential apperance of the second symb girl

View attachment 1666462
Actual scene's shots
View attachment 1666477
View attachment 1666480
View attachment 1666481
View attachment 1666484
View attachment 1666485
View attachment 1666487 View attachment 1666499

Still fighting Ren'PY coding for now, be advised!
Is it me or is the MC looking suggestive done on purpose ? :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Hi guys, long time no see.
First of all - thanks everyone for keeping interest on this project, like, trully :love: After reading the recent comments - I was glad to see that someone is still waiting for new information.
That was tough months for most of people, same for me. Just was trying to stay on the water and improve my rendering skill, making some commissions and everything what will come in my head. Throughout this time I kept thinking about the project, but my head was in such a mess and so many thoughts with ideas that I just didn't know where and how to start. But now, I more or less put my thoughts in order and roughly understand the vector of the project.

Now, about the demo.
I'm planning to make it 15-20 min long, focusing on the characters, worldbuilding and atmosphere. I highly doubt there will be any sex scenes (which might sucks, BUT), because I don't want to turn the launch into a fuckfest every five scenes. I mean, it would look very strange if the main character would start fucking everything that moves from the beginning, especially the things that are trying to kill him. To compensate, I will try to add more tease scenes and "sticky" situations. But if you don't like it - I completely understand.
As for girls - you will be able to interact with 2. MC's sister "Elina" and symb hybrid "Ivi", which you might saw earlier.

Here are some shots from the starting mini-hub, all WIP, so, migh be changed. Aslo, if something seems like bullshit to you - feel free to talk about it. The more valid critic, the better I can make the final version. :)

Private "Elina" - MC's sister, who serves with him in the same squad. Her patch has one stripe, so it's not correct in the first picture.
hh2.png
EP_start_2.jpg
EP_start_3.jpg
EP_start_5.jpg
EP_start_6.jpg
EP_start_9.jpg
EP_start_11.jpg

I'll try not to disappear again. Thanks again for the waiting, we're keep going :devilish: