VN Ren'Py Etlina's principle [Dev notes]

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Hi guys, long time no see.
First of all - thanks everyone for keeping interest on this project, like, trully :love: After reading the recent comments - I was glad to see that someone is still waiting for new information.
That was tough months for most of people, same for me. Just was trying to stay on the water and improve my rendering skill, making some commissions and everything what will come in my head. Throughout this time I kept thinking about the project, but my head was in such a mess and so many thoughts with ideas that I just didn't know where and how to start. But now, I more or less put my thoughts in order and roughly understand the vector of the project.

Now, about the demo.
I'm planning to make it 15-20 min long, focusing on the characters, worldbuilding and atmosphere. I highly doubt there will be any sex scenes (which might sucks, BUT), because I don't want to turn the launch into a fuckfest every five scenes. I mean, it would look very strange if the main character would start fucking everything that moves from the beginning, especially the things that are trying to kill him. To compensate, I will try to add more tease scenes and "sticky" situations. But if you don't like it - I completely understand.
As for girls - you will be able to interact with 2. MC's sister "Elina" and symb hybrid "Ivi", which you might saw earlier.

Here are some shots from the starting mini-hub, all WIP, so, migh be changed. Aslo, if something seems like bullshit to you - feel free to talk about it. The more valid critic, the better I can make the final version. :)

Private "Elina" - MC's sister, who serves with him in the same squad. Her patch has one stripe, so it's not correct in the first picture.
View attachment 1765244
View attachment 1765249
View attachment 1765256
View attachment 1765259
View attachment 1765260
View attachment 1765261
View attachment 1765262

I'll try not to disappear again. Thanks again for the waiting, we're keep going :devilish:
Noice! :love:
Glad to hear back from you.
I personally dont mind if in the first release we dont have sex scenes. Im more of the slow burn type of guy and I like that the sex scenes make sense. The teasing is a hit or miss for some people but with these good looking girls I wont mind. :LOL:
Sadly no livingsuit girl but im fine because we saw MC hot sis :devilish:

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Noice! :love:
Glad to hear back from you.
I personally dont mind if in the first release we dont have sex scenes. Im more of the slow burn type of guy and I like that the sex scenes make sense. The teasing is a hit or miss for some people but with these good looking girls I wont mind. :LOL:
Sadly no livingsuit girl but im fine because we saw MC hot sis :devilish:
Thanks!
Yeah, me too. I know that many people will be here just for lewd tentacle\sex action with the girls in living suits, but throwing it without any context "just to have it" - is freaking stupid, if you ask me :rolleyes:
Nice, glad you liked her:)

Last edited:
Reactions: spitfire335

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Thanks!
Yeah, me too. I know that many people will be here just for lewd tentacle\sex action with the girls in living suits, but throwing it without any context "just to have it" - is freaking stupid, if you ask me :rolleyes:
Normaly I lean more to the longer hair styles when it comes to LI, however for some reason I liked every single girl you shown here. Be it Ivy, the white hair or Elina. Probably because all of them have very good facial expressions, at least for me.

About the forced sex scenes in the beginning. Im not really sure if thats the case that most people want sex scenes in the first release. From my experience its mostly depends on story itself, their LI(s) and how it was executed.
Some game do these "dream" sex scenes or that someone else has sex with someone in the first release just for the sex scene.
In my eyes its kinda blant and just make the upcoming sex scenes less enjoyable.
I mean the reason why im playing a VN is because I want sex with a story and for me that means the sex should mean something, or at least make sense.

You may say you dont have leak of girl in living suit but your new profil pic says something different :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Im happy to see any leaks, what ever they are because im also interested in the story itself. Looking forward to it (y)

Reactions: PipPoad and Andeddo

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
In my eyes its kinda blant and just make the upcoming sex scenes less enjoyable.
I mean the reason why im playing a VN is because I want sex with a story and for me that means the sex should mean something, or at least make sense.
Yeah, totally agreed. You just summed up my position in a couple of sentences :D

You may say you dont have leak of girl in living suit but your new profil pic says something different :sneaky:
Well, she is just a part of my "LoL symbioted girls" series. So, yeah...
But she gave me some ideas for creating a second sniper-like symb girl with a living rifle, which will appear in next update after a demo (I hope). Right now I'm updating her design from time to time.

Im happy to see any leaks, what ever they are because im also interested in the story itself. Looking forward to it
Thanks for your interest! :love:

Reactions: Harem Trooper

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Reworked scenes without this ugly low-poly dustbin. And some more scenes
View attachment 1780865
View attachment 1780866
View attachment 1780868
View attachment 1780869
View attachment 1780870

The floor is low poly-too... Just ignore it, mkay? :HideThePain:
View attachment 1780873
View attachment 1780874
View attachment 1780875
View attachment 1780876
View attachment 1780877

Scene, where you can interact with your squadmates - Mit and Elina
View attachment 1780880
Looking good, especially the eyes of Elina.
Why is MC aiming at a skeleton ?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The battle scenario is always a high stress do or die situation where chance hook ups like in prometheus or alien
are very much believable. Also, in a horror scenario such as this, playing the tropes of most horror multiple chars many deaths scenarios, the action makes it all the more juicy and the more graphic.

You already have a number of locations where MC can get it on, be creative.

Thanks!

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
The battle scenario is always a high stress do or die situation where chance hook ups like in prometheus or alien
are very much believable. Also, in a horror scenario such as this, playing the tropes of most horror multiple chars many deaths scenarios, the action makes it all the more juicy and the more graphic.

You already have a number of locations where MC can get it on, be creative.
Yeah, that's a really good point.

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
or with sceleton
I mean, look at his hand
He wants to give HJ so much, he died wishing to do one
Ah, what a shame. But it's good that there will be many willing to make this unfortunate skeleton's dream come true!

• Wow
Reactions: Andeddo

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Hey guys, just wanted to tell you about the official patreon page creation of this project, as well as Discord channel. You might check it out for some cool stuff

May 10, 2019
Hey guys, just wanted to tell you about the official patreon page creation of this project, as well as Discord channel. You might check it out for some cool stuff
Will be the sister a love intest or just a support character? (With patch indeed)

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Will be the sister a love intest or just a support character? (With patch indeed)
Yes, I have plans for that. During the story, there will be some events, where you will be able to deep your relations with her. And if you don't want to - just be good-old sis and brother without any lewdness.

Reactions: Reifon