VN Ren'Py Etlina's principle [Dev notes]

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I know but no one else makes a game like this. I am really excited to play a game where the heroines aren't normal humans but something more...
something more... spicy ? Dangerous ? Hot ? :sneaky::devilish:
Yeah I know what you mean. The first time I saw this in the Dev. Thread I thought this was just some guy showing off his renders but then I read and I was really in awe that its going to be a game. Sadly it will take a lot time before the very first release will arive.

Reactions: spitfire335

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Yes this is accurate. I am still hoping that it will be in the next few months.
Actually, the first version is basically ready - now it's in the alpha test state for some grammar corrections and game stability checking. Also, need to add some scenes, so expect it in this decembers, or most realistically - in january of 2023.
The only big concern I have - it's not possible for me to have a monetization on Patreon or SubscribeStars for this project (for now), only Boosty is a option (if you ever heard of it). So, dunno how this will go in the future. Time will show.

• Red Heart

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Yeah...but...WHEN it will came out :cry:

The weapon looks very awesome. I guess its hard to create custom models like these but in the end its worth it since tho we only saw very little, its bad ass.
Well, it's easier than make from scratch, because I'm mixing assets with each other. Tho, you need good imagination and know how to work with other soft :unsure:

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Actually, the first version is basically ready - now it's in the alpha test state for some grammar corrections and game stability checking. Also, need to add some scenes, so expect it in this decembers, or most realistically - in january of 2023.
The only big concern I have - it's not possible for me to have a monetization on Patreon or SubscribeStars for this project (for now), only Boosty is a option (if you ever heard of it). So, dunno how this will go in the future. Time will show.
Never heard of Boosty but I do love the project. Didn’t realize that the release was in alpha. Glad you’re adding scenes though. Best to have a good amount of content for the first release to show off what you can do. Also I bet the symbiote girls and slimes are really sexy.

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Never heard of Boosty but I do love the project. Didn’t realize that the release was in alpha. Glad you’re adding scenes though. Best to have a good amount of content for the first release to show off what you can do. Also I bet the symbiote girls and slimes are really sexy.
There will be plenty of slime girls, but, unfortunately, I didn't found a place for the hybrids. One of them, Ivi, will be shown only for a few renders. But she will receive deserved attention in the follow update.

• Red Heart

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Actually, the first version is basically ready -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why is that ? Why would Patreon or even SubscribeStars have a problem with the content in your game ?

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
There will be plenty of slime girls, but, unfortunately, I didn't found a place for the hybrids. One of them, Ivi, will be shown only for a few renders. But she will receive deserved attention in the follow update.
Plenty of slime girls? Perfect! I hope there some sexy moments with them! Maybe some romance even?