Unity Abandoned Etria [v0.2] [Demway]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I'd strongly suggest giving your rar or zip files the name of the game and it's version number, possibly also including your developername or an abbreviation thereof. A lot of people still download everything to their default downloads folder, and a non-descriptive name like "Censored Demo.rar" will be easily forgotten before they get to try it next day, and simply deleted in time.

For version numbering, I'd start with number 0 instead of number 1, and reserve 1 for the finished game. It might seem unnecessary, because you know the game is still in development, but there will be people who see that 1.0 and assume it's finished, resulting in an unhappy customer. Version number 0.1 or 0.1.0, on the other hand, makes it very clear that it's the first test release of an unfinished game.

Jul 30, 2018
well Dev i hope your happy just knowing your censoring it for the first release to public and uncensoring it for the patreons causes alot of people to say F you and not want to play this at all.

Look at @Runey @Jikei @Faerin and many many others they dont censor their games at all while you are doing it intentionally to be greedy gotta say bad idea but goodluck with your game hope you dont flop because of this dick move

Reactions: Skalli and Runey

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
Oh looks amaz........Censored........ yeah, no thanks i'll pass until there's something worth playing. it looks promising but a limited CENSORED demo is not what attracts me, a full build would have gained my attention.

Reactions: Skalli

dankmaister69

Nov 18, 2017
>Censored Demo
*WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE*
im good thx

EDIT: tried it now when its uncensored, looks promising (y)

Demway

Apr 11, 2019
Thank you so much everyone for your replies! We are still so very new to this whole patreon thing and we have LOTS to learn! Everyone provided awesome suggestions for us and we're doing our best to take notes! lol

We updated the main post with an UNCENSORED demo!! We have to agree that the censoring was a bit extreme, even to us. But we're here to learn and continue developing! We're already hard at work expanding this game so you'll be hearing from us a lot :)

We appreciate every feedback you guys offer us, even the smallest ones can have a huge impact. Thank you again for your insight everyone!

Reactions: redknight00

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Um Demway if youre reading this would you change the format and plot by having the female be the main lead in the game and have the female characters along with herself be naked in the wild?

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
It has nice a attention to detail, whatever comes of this probably is worth playing, assuming it's not abandoned at some point.

Demway

Apr 11, 2019
does that mean the female characters are naked and also have a female character as a main pov and will it have lesbian sex?
At the moment that would require a huge departure from where the game is going so far, but there's nothing stopping us from having portions of the game where you were to play as a bi-female character. We're able to go in a lot of interesting directions. The idea having a female body technically could happen for some nice sex scenes.

I've never felt more cockblocked in my life. Solid experience, promising game, thx b0ss
Lol, Im assuming you checked out the demo! As the game grows and has more content, we'll extend the demo so you have a much better experience. We'll need some time to get there first though! :)

It has nice a attention to detail, whatever comes of this probably is worth playing, assuming it's not abandoned at some point.
Right now we're more excited than ever, we've had some awesome feedback from all of you and planned out our roadmap for the next update already! Im actually mid-animating right now to reply to this thread. We've been working on a plan for faster iterations and more builds to get into your hands.

With a lot of your comments and suggestions for Etria, we're definitely working on possibilities to make as much of it happen. Adding content right now is our biggest priority, more sex, more girls, more locations!

Mar 29, 2019
cant play game crash again and again
first crash start when you try to get up (in the start when she helps you)
2nd one is right after you walk to get wood
what to do?

Demway

Apr 11, 2019
We are looking into the situation, we haven't been able to reproduce that bug so it might take us some time.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes