VN Eushully games

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Forzaslain.full.1867505.jpg
Anything and everything from this amazing company.
There was a site dedicated to this (nekohen) but is dead from a while and i'm afraid all their projects have been lost.
Eushully games are high quality visual novels with good RPG mechanics, amazing drawing style, lots of quality sex content, high replayability.
"Kamidori alchemy meister" and "ikusa megami zero" are two translated examples for whoever wanna check them out.

zeroxland

Aug 19, 2017
you can find some interface translations at zap interface translations(I'm not sure if I can post links yet) I'm pretty sure they were also working on a full trans. And as far as nekohen went iirc all their translations were either plain machine trans or edited machine trans(to make it readable).

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
you can find some interface translations at zap interface translations(I'm not sure if I can post links yet) I'm pretty sure they were also working on a full trans. And as far as nekohen went iirc all their translations were either plain machine trans or edited machine trans(to make it readable).
Both kamidori and ikusa zero were good translations. And even himegari until it was made properly. Next project was supposed to be veritas if i remember correctly.

zeroxland

Aug 19, 2017
Kamidori was translated by seiha not nekohen. Ikusa megami zero was clearly a machine assisted translation, certainly it wasn't unreadable and it definetely had some parts translated by humans but there were other parts that were clearly clunky.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Kamidori was translated by seiha not nekohen. Ikusa megami zero was clearly a machine assisted translation, certainly it wasn't unreadable and it definetely had some parts translated by humans but there were other parts that were clearly clunky.
You must have played a partial. The final translation is completely "human". I remember a kamidori translation there... but i played it pre-patched so it must have been seiha. Anyway menu and mchine translations were starters. Their purpose was to finally release complete translations.

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
Since I played Kamidori I became an absolute fan of Eushully, I would like to know what are his best games and which ones are translated

Edit: I did a research and there are some that are translated and some are not

Fan translated

Most of it are good and includes translator notes if you don't mind. Ikusa Megami episode 0's translator notes are quite funny at times.

-Ikusa Megami episode 0
-Kamidori Alchemist Meister
-Kami no Rhapsody (recently completed}
-Himegari Dungeon Meister (?) (Heard there's complete translation now but back in 2015 it's still MTL and it's butchered a lot of context)
-Amayui Castle Meister (More than halfway done. Can translate the rest with AGTH + TA or VNR)

Machine translated

-Soukoku no Arterial
-Himegari Dungeon Meister

Only UI translated

Makes the gameplay easier to understand, Will need translator for the story. Most of their titles can considered playable/understandable if at this stage of translation.

-Madou Koukaku
-Fuukan no Grasesta (oddly some of the append events are translated. Very tiny part of the main story is translated. Translator decided to finish amayui first for now. No news on continuing this translation just yet but it can be considered playable)
-Ikusa Megami Verita
-Ikusa Megami Memoria

Not translated

-Sankai Ou no Yubiwa
-Tennen no Conquista

Last edited:

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
As far as i know, i never found a proper translation for Himegari Dungeon Meister. Too many problems especially in some appends where it's completly unreadable. To the point that i had to trim down the translation patch and only keep the files translating the UI while using text hookers to translate the story.

Reactions: Bakon