Ren'Py - Evalia: The Lust Kingdom [v1.26.01] [VelvetGene]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2261700

Version The Lust Kingdom [v1.14] [VelvetGene]

Pro
    -Promises sandbox
    -claims diverse sandbox elements
    -very well built interaction formats
    -somewhat friendly interface (need quest format log especially for those that like to super skip text)
    -still early with a fair amount of limited paperdoll resource and interactive options
    -file size is still workable below 500-700mb as of 1.14

con
    -"rollback" errors are aplenty
    -Super use of single assets for early public version
    -You will have no honest idea what your doing even with the tutorial.
    -Leniear interactive world... Just meet, try to seduce, manage??? and try to sex alot... and repeat??

Ps. Even tho the game is ambitious in the "sandbox" + "free non liniear" focused type. It has strong competition and might often be comparable similar genre games as well. Seems like fight then dominating(my imagination) the enemy might be added or something but that depends. Defintly need more paperdoll options than have to see chad/wojack-female/doomer-girl/derpet (where male version of them? rolf.) as a near repeat asset.

Suggestions : Non as this has a paetron and dev makes visits here to see how public players interact to the game which is already top teir effort from most dev. Especially this game dosent seem barebones.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

frankensteiner316

So its very bare bones as it is rn. Sex options are very limited, the gameplay itself isnt there yet. But i love the concept, with some work this might be really good. I like the characters look, i like the theory of interactions,,i especially love the random npc thing. It looks like theres gonna be a lot of stuff to do in this game if it ever reaches a full version. So for now 3 stars because in 10 minutes ive seen a lot of repetition, but this game has a 5 star potential. Skip for now, wait until it gets like 3-4 more updates. Good luck to the devman because there are roots of something good in this.