Unreal Engine - Completed - Evalina [SexualDarkness]

1. 1.00 star(s)

durtypicturz

Hmm. Game just freezes in a save loop right when you get to the 2nd magic point. Shame. Looked nice, even if veeery clunky.

Regarding Gamma: you can press F5 to see the shaders. It's not pretty but you can get around. F4 to get back.

EDIT: launched the game again - the save seems to work. BUT....

Found the AZ stone, the objective, and then you have to backpeddle all the way? Anyway, there is no save function, I died on my way back on one of those traps and it reloaded me back before I got the stone and solved all the puzzles... frustrating.

Not to mention: there were ZERO scenes so far. Only hare bare ass, but nothing more. Skip. Next.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

xa0

Game looks good on screenshots. And that's all about it.

Basically it's some kind of short walking simulator with puzzle solving and combat.

Now I can't tell if it's actually bunch of random assets glued together but it sure looks like it was done that way.

Terrible physics. Terrible combat. Terrible lighting. Boring and chaotic story. And sexual content is very scarce. So not fun at all in any way.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2218253

Another game that looks good, but the mechanics are suffocating.
    Graphics are very good, but everything else is wrong. The character moves very slowly, the battles are meaningless, music does not exist and the darkness makes you can't see where to go.
    All this without counting that the game crashes and does not allow you to continue.
    It is not fun and it does not work.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

AlastorVonCarstein

The game is very, very bad. You can't run, and your character moves very slow. You can't save game when you want, so, if you dies, you have to do all the map from control point (and remember that Evalina moves very slow). Enemies hits you 3 times for 1 you hits them the most of the times. You can use magic only once unless you found a mana font, magic don't recharges in time. And the game is very, very dark, in some places, you can't see a thing. I don't recommend this game.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

vengefulspirit

Truly awful gameplay. Impossible to see graphics. Limited sexual content, which are just terrible static renders. About 2 hours game time ending in a to be continued - with a 3.5 gig dl. Point and click logic puzzles. Also seems like some shady dealings going on in regards to the steam account selling the game.

Avoid like the plague.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

MonkeyZero

I remembered this game being in steam nearly a year or so ago under a different name. It was taken off the Steam store during valves morality phase before they did a 180 and started to allow an adult game with nudity and sexual content within reason.

I had pirated it to give it a try before I buy, and it was so bad, that I was glad it was ripped off the steam service and promptly forgot the title to it.

I had forgotten about it until recently I was it here on F95zone and remembered the graphics from the screenshots but not the title.

This game is a renamed version of a game called Valortha, a buggy mess of great looking graphics but zero substance and a total trash fire of a game.

The developer has no business making games, Adult or otherwise as they have no understanding of what a good game is or how to make one.

I was going to avoid subjecting myself again once I was informed this game was the one I thought it was. But Honestly, I figured it would be unfair for me to talk so much trash about this trash without playing the new version.

So just downloaded it, deciding to give it the benefit of the doubt. the game was a piece of sh!t when it was called Valortha, and it's even worse of a piece of shit now. People. Avoid this crap unless you really really have no standards.

I was not wrong to talk so much shit about this game. It deserves it an so much more.

Unless you don't value your time and or eyes, don't download this. Don't even waste your time. It is shit...
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Froster0

I wish there was a way to give it a -1 star. Do not ever consider even downloading this catastrophe of a game. It's an insult to erotic games developing and writing. The scenes are worse than the bad rendered 3D on ren'py, there's barely any change in actions and it doesn't feel like sex(lesbian or not), and they went with static scenes IN AN UNREAL ENGINE GAME. The only positive this game has is the graphics through the gameplay. And the gameplay itself is horible. The developers need to remember that those two things need to have balance. The start rating is one but my rating is 3/1000. This was utterly disappointing and a waste of time.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Prick

Played up until the hall with five skeletons, this game is not hard it's stupid. No blocking, no parry, you have to take the hits, kill the skeletons, then go back and refill your "mana".
    At this point in the game, there is a really dumb section of floor spikes that don't have very clear timings, and going back at this point seemed like a waste of time. Considering you can't even run, this is a whole five minutes of gameplay, just to risk having to do it all over again.
    The swinging traps weren't too difficult to avoid, and the combat and puzzle systems seem to work well enough. But the combat in particular is in desperate need of a facelift.
    Not sure if the dev actually played their own game, but for the worth of half and hour of my life, this game does NOT deserve a "completed" tag.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

adsgvf

beyond mentioning the stupid huge download and the autosave crash, this game is a fucking mess. you only have 3 spells that are a one time use unless you find a way to recharge them. one such way is present at the start, and once more on the autosave. beyond that, you're shit out of luck, because the one at the start vanishes at some point

regarding the autosave crash, i too had to alt f4 it, but opening the game again and selecting continue will start you from the autosave spot, so thats something, at least

after that theres a fairly quick puzzle, and then.... combat

it sucks. it sucks so bad. it sucks a horde of donkey dicks so deep they come out the ass.

all you can do i spam your attack button and hope doing so will stunlock the skeletons. it takes 4 hits to kill them, and their basic attack consists of 3 hits in a row that stunlock you and cant be escaped in any way unless youre lucky enough to be out of range of the third hit. unless you manage to stunlock them first, they will do it to you, and then you die

you have a healing spell, which is nice, a fireball spell, which oneshots skeletons but is also used for at least one puzzle, possibly two but by the second i didnt have my fireball anymore, and a curse spell which i dont know what it does beyond drain a bit of your hp

despite the fact that this is supposed to hype up those 2 magic stones, you can pick up one within the first 10 minutes, and then you have to backtrack aaaaaall the way to the start.

then you get a cutscene, a quick shot of ass witch mcgee standing under a waterfall.... and the game crashes

restarting and selecting continue simply starts the cutscene again, and then it crashes at the waterfall, again. i found no way to get past that.

speaking of the cutscene, its just a bunch of pictures of ass witch mcgee and her teacher, ass and tits witch supreme mcgee having a fight because ass witch does not know the meaning of taking your time to learn shit. the problem is that you have absolutely no way of making it go faster, and the pictures and text boxes stay around for just long enough to be hella annoying

the grammar isnt anything to write home about either. you see how shitty this review was written? its like that, but for the whole game.

in conclusion, fuck this game, fuck the horse it rode on, but dont fuck ass witch mcgee because this pile of crap cant even handle living until then
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 143700

the graphics are nice and the puzzles aren't the worst but, the fact that there is no sprint in such a large map is a major turn off at the start along with the camera angle that blocks the view from the front. The lighting is very poor and makes everything hard too see. the combat is worse than ive seen in any game. from the animations too the mechanics its honestly just a burden on the game unless it can be touched up a bit. The controls were strange, its right click to interact with things and you dont even get a prompt when near something that you can interact with so you need to just click on everything. I made it too the first auto save and the game crashed on me so i stopped there. With all those problems and the large download size i really cant give this a good rating, however a lot of the problems i mentioned should be able to be fixed with no problem. Also the download size might be the way it is because of the high res textures being uncompressed. I will gladly update my review if some changes can be made to these problems