VN Others Even in Sorrow, a Black Lily Blooms [Rachel update 2] [WaifusAndSyrup]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

WaifusAndSyrup

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
The public link is now out, although I didn't change it from the previous one because I hit a bit of an issue with the text speed that made it extremely slow while fixing some of the previous mistakes. I decided it was better to cut my losses and just make the patreon link the public one while I try to figure out how this problem occurred in the first place.

thedongofapocalypse

Feb 21, 2019
Wow, the game is pretty good. Gonna follow this one then.

I do wonder is her split personality is caused by first video or the 'haunted' purple pendant?

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
love it..hope we get to make rachel our pet/slave..or just to make the bully very submissive to every one..that would be cool too

Reactions: Meesteres

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated the OP - to 2nd Week - First 3 Days Edition - Version 0.3

Reactions: Ninjaman2

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Great update. So much body now. (y) A good story and the artwork is adequate.

Settings are problematic; you cant change anything. No rollback either. Yep Nopy is not working.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Love the extra days, finally getting into some great action. Also a bit of a mystery to unravel. This shit is freaken great storytelling!

Reactions: Skyzenski

Latios12

Dec 13, 2018
Just happened to stumble upon this while searching for fetishes, and this VN hits literally every single one. But the best part about it is that it doesnt exactly force them, theres alot of story telling and complications the main character has to deal with complementing her newfound power. It basically has a balance between good story telling and hypnosis. 10/10 This was an amaing VN to read, really hope to see updates in the future

woodpecker14

Dec 31, 2017
Just checked the creator's patreon. It sucks about what has been going on with their artists, but I'm pleased they haven't been too disheartened and that there is another update on the way (even if it's just a little one). Ever since this game released I was interested because it hits a very select number of buttons and I'm lucky to have wanted each and every one of them pressed!

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Played it and enjoyed it. Wish the text box can be hidden and more save slots.

Night27

May 8, 2017
So just finished the playing the new update and love this game so far, but was wondering if anyone knew how to access the Gallery?

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
That was really amazing and hot. Going to watch for updates.
Not really into hypno fetish, but when its all yuri... oohh... i'll take it :sneaky:
There is one bad thing though - glitchy and crude VNMaker engine.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Very interesting game so far, but after the scene were you talk with the teacher that she's smoking, I get a black screen. Is this the end of the current content or is there another problem?

I've also noticed several other "annoying" things with the game engine such as save images that are misplaced. Not enough save files and the space bar doesn't work everytime to hide the text bar.
When I click the backlog to read text that I might have missed and I close that backlog, it goes to the next bit of text, making me miss the current message. Slightly annoying, but annoying nonetheless.

totesanalt

Jan 20, 2018
Very interesting game so far, but after the scene were you talk with the teacher that she's smoking, I get a black screen. Is this the end of the current content or is there another problem?

I've also noticed several other "annoying" things with the game engine such as save images that are misplaced. Not enough save files and the space bar doesn't work everytime to hide the text bar.
When I click the backlog to read text that I might have missed and I close that backlog, it goes to the next bit of text, making me miss the current message. Slightly annoying, but annoying nonetheless.
According to the author's patreon, it looks like there's a glitch that occurs when you load into either of the new Ms Marsh events (ie: if you save during that event and then load that save) that causes the game to go blackscreen at the end of it.

Don't know for sure. Playing this for literally the first time. But that seems like it might be the reason.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote