kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
need help. I'm on chapter 7 already, somehow got 100% map explored even thoughI never got to the small pond in the middle of white/yellow/dark city. how do i get there?

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
need help. I'm on chapter 7 already, somehow got 100% map explored even thoughI never got to the small pond in the middle of white/yellow/dark city. how do i get there?
you need to progress the story there's a quest that has you go there. If i remember correctly the quest has something to do with the poppins refugee camp and making soap

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
you need to progress the story there's a quest that has you go there. If i remember correctly the quest has something to do with the poppins refugee camp and making soap
the soap was somewhere in chapter 3. I'm talking about the red box here. also the pink box, which i never reached by foot, somehow that's enough for me to get 100% map. very weird.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
the soap was somewhere in chapter 3. I'm talking about the red box here. also the pink box, which i never reached by foot, somehow that's enough for me to get 100% map. very weird.

Yeah you can't access either of those and it does not matter there is nothing there. the map will complete with out them. There were area's like that in the first game as well, in the mountains....

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
One idea that would be funnier than this would be Rance in Monster Girl Quest since usually the Girls do the raping in that world. He would also likely die very quickly since the Monster's "attacks" are more seductive than anything. Finally in the MGQ verse if you climax you basically become immobile and are subject to whatever monster's whims, this is called Critical Ecstasy. If you however say Rance is immune to said effect due to being a human from a different world then that changes a lot of things. I would love to see how he would deal with Alice. Most likely she would probably end him.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote