• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Complete Evening Starter

farcefield

Jun 3, 2018
RJ148565_img_main.jpg
Evening Starter
by Baronsengia/男爵領
dlsite:
dmm:

First this patch owns a huge thanks to Sinflower, who created a utility that this patch would have been impossible without. Thanks to Kynshin as well for pointing me to a script that fixed some text formatting errors.

Evening Starter is a first person dungeon crawling RPG set in a world heavily based on the work of HP Lovecraft. It stars Nosogi Ren, a toxikinetic monster hunter who finds herself 2 billion yen in debt to the yakuza after a job escalates out of her control. To pay her debt she takes on a series of dangerous missions for the Japanese government, while potentially prostituting herself on the side. Ren's H-content is almost entirely prostitution with various levels of coercion involved. Side characters have their own things going on, but overall I would classify all of it as "pretty rapey."

This patch has been tested with the latest version of the game, 1.100. I don't promise any level of functionality with previous versions. That said, I welcome reports of bugs, typographical errors, or places where I've fucked up the translation. You can talk to me here or on the H-RPG discord:

Please support the author by purchasing the game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I maintain that this would have been a fantastic game if they had taken the prostitution rapey stuff out.

I didn't like that part but the dungeon crawling was fun.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Hmm so there is only patch for this game which I'm grateful but I'm missing the game itself : /
No one will ever link the game itself, since supposedly you should buy it in the first place even if it's originally japanese.

Lucky for you, I think I found something and if everything goes right, I can upload it.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
full link to the game:
part 1:
part 2:

taken from hentaibedta
just for safety: have your AV on guard!

PW should be zeoarchives or zeoarchives.com
You do know that there's a thread here, right?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
You do know that there's a thread here, right?
the heck...my bad. i did use the search bar last time but didn't see the thread with your download links ._.
i saw just this one here, only with a patch to download where people asked for a full game, so i figured i should post a link here. i'm gonna remove the post. sry for the inconvenience.