VN Ren'Py Completed Everlasting Summer [Soviet Games]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
This game didnt need Hscenes at all with how underwhelming and bad they were. Oh well.
If you want some sexy stuff this game isn't it.

Aidenhomeboy

Sep 11, 2017
Hello,
Im on Linux, Opensuse.

Then, no choice but close the game.

--

Deleting the hentay.rpyc allow the game to start but :

About every image the same message.
same for me on mac basically, just when i run it in renpy and it crashes i can continuously say "ignore" and go sentence by sentence ,but that is not a way to play the game

waxall

Nov 13, 2017
I also played the unlocked version with full scenes a while back. If you unlock every girls ending you get all the girls in a finale eventually. Fun game and good replayability to get all the endings. the girls are like pokemon... enter pun here.

marcsan

Dec 18, 2017
downloaded the game. deleted the hentai file. started to play it.. is it just me or is it still full of bugs? the mouse pointer keeps disapearing while moving it.. screensize is messed up (even in window mode).. anyway to fix this??

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Greetings.

@Twistty
About changes in the 1.2 version:

- Translation to the English.
- A small difference in one of the endings (several new CG and one choice).
- Completely re-written GUI.
- New version of the engine.
- Many minor fixes.
- Integrated mod-selector (mod support).
Here: "Settings" (dark tabouret in the main menu) –> "Mods & user's scenarios"

Last edited:

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Renamed the h file as instructed, got grey screen saying H content scripts not working. Removed the file as instructed and continue to get the message. Is there an already patched DL where I don't have to go in and muck around in the game file?

edit: Changelog says it's already patched but still got the message. :noexpression:

edit again: Tried starting right after extracting and copied the traceback.

Full traceback:
File "game/hentai.rpyc", line 3, in script
File "C:\Users\Deao\Downloads\patches\everlasting_summer-1.2-all\renpy\ast.py", line 785, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Deao\Downloads\patches\everlasting_summer-1.2-all\renpy\python.py", line 1382, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "hentai.rpy", line 7, in <module>
NameError: name 'gallery_cg_hentai' is not defined

Renamed the hentai.rpyc and got the same exact message.

Sarathne

Jun 12, 2017
If anyone would like to know whether they should download this i would like to say something first. This is not a game... It is a life changing experience.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
deleting the hentai.rpyc file doesn't change anything, I just get the same error over and over again

edit: I deleted the hentai.rpyc in the main folder instead of the one in the 'game' folder. once I deleted the one in the game folder it worked out. thx
well worked some not for me

Rince556

Jan 21, 2018
Does anybody know how to translate the included zhenya-mod or whre to download it, so that is does work in this version? And there seems to be a "Samantha mod" for the steam version as well as well... Any help or tips here would be great - thx!

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
well, i download it, run it, it just immediately crashes. try to use the patch, still fails. removed the hentai.rpyc from the main folder, still crashes. tried moving it into my steamapps/common folder too, just in case, still crashes. not sure what the solution is.

Aloelihim

Sep 26, 2017
well, i download it, run it, it just immediately crashes. try to use the patch, still fails. removed the hentai.rpyc from the main folder, still crashes. tried moving it into my steamapps/common folder too, just in case, still crashes. not sure what the solution is.
Delete the hentai.rpyc from the Game folder not the Main folder :)

Reactions: grapedog

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So, to clarify, the only way to get this to run is to delete the adult scenes?

Right, so, it seems the adult patch works on the Steam version but not this one.

Well that was a disappointing download.

Edit - Avoid this at all costs.

MC is the most unlikeable whining bitch i've ever had the misfortune to come across in a novel. He doesn't have a single redeeming quality, not one.

Pixel boobs could have been the only thing that stopped this being a complete waste but you need to delete those in order to get the shower of shite to run.

Just, save yourselves.

I suffered so you don't have to.

Don't make my suffering be in vain.

Edit --- I just got hit with a fucking Dallas .... the absolute worst kind of ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just fuck this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: keitaka
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes