VN - Ren'Py - Evermore [v0.5.1] [Prometheus]

1. 5.00 star(s)

luckyluca01

love it love it love it. This Game is reeeeaaaallllyyyyyy goooooood.
    The Animations are good as always in anime style games. The Girls are really pretty and their personalities mix up great in this story. I love the Story. Not a lot of games that follow actual mythologys, so that is amazing, especially because i love the norse mythology. this game should have more ratings than that. people should hear about this vn and definetly play it. 100% recommended. can't wait for the net update.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

AlexBboy

This is a really great game. The story is interesting, and the models are gorgeous.

Graphics:
    The models are gorgeous, and the environments are nice as well. For me 8/10

Animations:
    Animation there are good. For me 9/10

Story:
    It's an interesting story and makes a woman pregnant. It is so hot. (Personally, I like harems and pregnancies.) For me 100/10

Characters:
    Characters are beautiful, and they have their own personalities very interesting. For me 9/10

Overall 9.5/10 For me
    Evermore is a game worth playing, in my opinion. I really recommend. Titania is so cute. I really love her.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Sir Álvaro de Zúñiga

This game is really promising, It's definitely a good game.
    Good story progression with very nice characters, well made animations.
    I'm really intrigued in getting to know more about the story. Can't wait for more.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Vizer007

Great story, really curious how will that play out.
    Enjoyed the ride in, pretty much, one sitting. Noticible improvements in graphics department if we compare beginning and the last available scenes, which is why developer currently works on rework of 0.1 and 0.2, which, I think, is much needed, wonder how will it turn out)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Stresix♥

The plot was so good for me that it carried me throughout the game on its own. Thats the first time im rating a game here, enojyed every last part of it, even the ending of 0.5.1 which is a bit of a cliff hanger. Great renders, great plot, good soundtrack, Overall 5/5.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Anathaem

Edited review, i'm not leaving the previous one as it happens there's a fix for that (don't forget it, like me, if you play with walkthrough mod... xD)

This aside, and even tho I haven't replayed the game with the fix :

The story is good, not super original tho and the girls, while imo really nice, are a bit too eager for me. I like a slow build but, it happened before the start of the game so they're already all over you when you start the game, but that's ok.

The music, sounds, renders, and overall quality are really good.

Updates seem slow but there is still a lot of content so it's worth trying it if you haven't yet.

3.5/5 rounded up to 4, point missing for slow updates/overused plot
  7. 4.00 star(s)

BigBlob69

Review of v0.5.1

I'm kinda tired so this is going to be a short review.

Evermore is a solid wholesome harem AVN set in a world with a large dose of magical realism. Visuals are good. However while the line-by-line writing is good, and the plot is intriguing, the pace at which events progress gave me whiplash. One girl's family member dies, and after a day she acts in the manner you'd expect of someone who's already had a few years to process it. Now, the developer has been clear that early portions of the game are being reworked, so I hope to see these sorts of things improved.

My biggest problem right now occurs at the end of the current build, with the backstory of a particular character starting to be told. I can't say much without spoiling it, but suffice to say I think the way the writer is treating this character is utterly abhorrent. They're given an absurdly cruel fate without having done anything wrong. It's completely hamfisted. Fortunately, there is a potential way this could be saved by altering a date by about 50,000 years. I can only hope they do so.

It bears mentioning that the sex scenes aren't hot enough yet. They're short and very vanilla. It feels like not much time was spent on them.

Despite covering a lot of ground in the plot, the game is still only a few hours long roughly. With some improvements to the pacing and sex scenes, this could definitely become a 5 star game.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

harem.king

v0.5.1
    pretty good overall.
    the 3d quality is good.
    the story is mostly good if a bit over the top.
    the characters are good.
    the UI is slick and good.

although the choices feel kinda empty. your options are to:
    1. follow the true path
    2. reject a waifu to skip her scenes
    3. make blatantly wrong mistakes that end relationships or at least lower your affection score. (ex: your adoptive sister comes see you the day after she gave you her virginity and asks to hang out. do you accept / politely decline / tell her to fuck off).

4.5 stars rounding up to 5.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Raptr

v0.5

So I played the game, and liked it, but I had a bittersweet feeling because I never played a game with pitch black ero scenes and left me quite disappointed with an otherwise enjoyable VN. After reading other reviews it looks like the ArioMod walkthrough I used fucked up all the ero scenes in the game so beware of that. The creator uploaded a script fix you need to use together with the mod.

It has a cool story, with an artstyle I like, taboo relationships, cute girls each with unique body type unlike many other still good games. Renders are decent quality. Lighting is decent but some times it weirdly changes between two renders of the same room, textures are most of the time good but some times hit and miss. I also enjoyed the music, decent bangers.

After fixing the game and checking the scenes I missed I can confirm they are pretty decent.

Project is at 0.5 after two years, but there is a lot of playtime. I believe I have been playing this for the whole week.

Dev repeats a couple of times that he wants to re-render up to 0.4 iirc, so I will replay it in the future for sure.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Adonis2000

This AVN has an interesting story concept. It's like Diablo>meets greek mythology>meets defeating Thanos via time travel>meets teen/college life. The story revolves around a young man who has great untapped power and his hero's journey to develop and use this power to protect those whom he cares about. While not hyper-realistic, the models and renders are really attractive. Plenty of sex scenes. The writing is pretty solid and the story that unfolds is very interesting. As I become more immersed in the story/setting, I like the game more and more. This is a highly recommended AVN that may crack my top 10 favorites if the story and development continues to impress.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

BarvarianDave

Very good VN. The dialogues and overall story are well written; there are a couple of interesting reveals, and each of the girls have their own personalities and things going on, which is appreciated. They are all beautiful, and it is indeed a harem; but it would be nice if you had more opportunities to romance the girls and not just completely close a path based on one small decision like not flirting once at the beginning of the game. Generally, it is pretty obvious which decisions will result in closed paths, and there are some choices that lead to funny 'Game Over' screens, but still, I think you should have the chance to get to know the girls better before making a decision. There are a couple of girls with whom you must flirt on their very first interaction, or their path will be permanently closed.

Now, I'm not a mythology expert or anything, but I think the game takes stuff from different cultures and creates its own fantasy world with them, and it all seems to be coherent or make sense. The MC is fun, kind and charming enough, just as all the girls. I personally would have liked a little more dating interactions with the girls, but it's good enough as is.

Looking forward to future releases to see how things progress.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

DrDerpington

TL;DR = Ambitious game that is trying to add (incest) fuckfest onto struggle between gods.

Story: 4/5
    + Story is very ambitious. There is this eternal struggle between gods. MC is reincarnation of some super god, who is supposed to be all powerful, but he starts as huge pushover.
    - Only downside is the fact, that story is way too ambitious and it introduces tons of character in very short time. At certain points I had no idea, what the fuck is happening and who the girls on screen were.
    + MC is surrounded by bunch of adoptive sisters and a real sister and stepmother.

Art and Sex stuff: 5/5
    + Girls are hot.
    + Renders are good.
    + Sex scenes are hot.

Gameplay: 5/5
    + This is typical VN with choices.
    + Choices have some impact on the game. But they are mostly "click this for the girl to like you".
    + English is decent, although there are some small mistakes. But it is nothing major that will distract you from immersion.
    + Game has decent soundtrack. At some points there were some really good songs at proper moments.

To sum it up:
    I really liked this game. I am giving it 5/5.
    I will definitelly recommend this.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

Askwad

Review for 0.5.1

This is before the supposed re-make of the beginning, so keep that in mind. I found it exceedingly difficult to get into the flow of the game. Dialogues are high-school level, characters aren't particularly nuanced and it follows the same trope as any other game. The power element is introduced poorly and I can't tell if the game tries to be serious or if it tries to be a comedy which is not a good thing to be uncertain of.

Feels like the game falls victim to the same thing most other games fail at, good idea but poor execution.

With that said, the STORY behind it (not plot points) are interesting, which of course is subjective. I found myself wanting to know more about it, what the mystery is and how the story would unfold. Unfortunately that means paying attention to their relatively dull dialogues and issues which is handled through someone who rolled low on both intelligence and wisdom.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

yeetermcgee123

Excellent game that does not get nearly the attention it should. Story is entertaining, writing is not riddled with errors and isn't corny/poorly written like so many others. Models are good as well. Highly recommend.

Only caveat is that it seems too ambitious. There is a solid (not huge) amount of content - and what is there is polished - but there are too many new characters being introduced for the first time towards the end of the latest update for a game that has been out for two full years. I hope there are not many (if any) new characters going forward, as it would mean unsatisfactory endings / no progression with the existing characters. This game is probably on track to be finished in ~3 years at its current pace if the rest of the game is not rushed
  15. 5.00 star(s)

varforinte

I downloaded this game v0.5.1 with walkthrough 0.5 which fucked up the animations. During my first playthrough I went through many h scenes wondering why there was no animations and so many black screens.

I still kept playing beacuse I loved the story. Then (Spoiler alert) during the camping trip h scene I realised that a developer of this caliber would have animations and so I went back to f95 and saw it. My fuck up . After fixing it with the new wt mod I can only say one thing.

Great game!

P.S. this is my second review and second bookmark on this site
  16. 5.00 star(s)

JazzIt

A nice VN. Lovely scenes. But the really appealing part is the stroyline that makes me sit on the edge of my chair with anticipation for the next chapter! :D
    I'm a seriously curious how the writer "half way the story" (version .5) with the MC going from 'simple guy' to 'God' can, continue the story arc to the end!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

mitric

Very solid game thus far, the story is interesting with some curveballs to keep you on your toes.
    It has just the right amount of scenes and the animations are pretty good.
    It's always great to have some music to create an atmosphere to the story, so that's also a plus.

10/10 highly recommand !
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Ffdream

Version: 0.5.1
    Wow, the story is amazing, and you get a feel for the characters / backstory.

I avoided this game for a bit because of the superpowers / monsters type settings. I am so glad I decided to check it out regardless because this game is incredible.

Pros:
    • LI's are beautiful and have great backstories.
    • Very well written story where you are drawn in.
    • Sexual content is there when you need it (You don't feel like you're being blue balled the whole time)
    Cons:
    • None so far.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Lord_stark

This game is literally one of the best ones I have ever played. The art is great, the sex seems to come off too easy sometimes but I am okay with that. The story is great. Definitely a must play. Also, I like the fact that unlike most games out there, there are no very long useless scenes with no sex.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

hyfka

V.: 0.5.1
    Big fan and positively surprised.
    I usually shy away from HS games as I often don't enjoy the look.
    At the same time, the mix of mythology and incest isn't all that revolutionary.
    I expected a creepy MC and generic story, but instead I got beautiful girls that don't conform to the "generic incest standard" of "one bitchy sister, one normal sister, one obsessed sister, reluctant mom", a likable MC who isn't a total creep/cringelord, renders that make good use of lighting and music to really convey the story -
    And most important of all: A good story.
    The writing is really good, the auther knows that the players don't need everything spelled out in written text. The mythological elements go past greco-roman pantheon and are creatively implemented. The role of MC in everything gets revealed slowly, but still at a pace where I found myself barely skipping dialogue because I was so interested.
    And while there are pop culture references, it's not just an amalgamation of them and the story still takes itself seriously.
    Oh, and there is no annyoing grind. Just good old VN.

Sidenotes:
    1. It's only step-cest currently
    2. No NTR, but skippable death/gore of LIs in a dream sequence
    3. Pregnancy does happen (optional), but is only visible in aforementioned dream sequence.

If you are into the tags at all, I'd definitely recommend checking this out.