EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95Banner.png

Overview:
At the age of 4 years old, your parents were murdered in your childhood home. The years that would follow only got worse, every family you lived with died in a mysterious tragedy. Slowly but surely rumors spread and you started to be known in the community as the cursed child. These tragedies continued until you were adopted by a young single mother of 3 named Natalie and since then, your life has been a life of happiness and joy, you have finally found your home.
*See Dev Notes if you're a new player*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-11-22
Release Date: 2023-11-21
Developer: Prometheus - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -

Patches: *

Extra: Walkthrough Mod*

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

agarthaLodgings14.png lucihell3.png titalk26.png nornluci25.png emilyWallFuckCum.png coscont7.png camb5.png emn66.png chloebonfire7.png camb45.png lunch90.jpg camp106.png posttitalk7.png anig37.jpg jhs221080p.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Also adding planned tags and your stance on NTR in the Dev Notes will help a lot. The incoming wave of questions and speculation is inevitable so you should get ahead of it.
PrometheusEVN
Good advice, but people will complain anyway.
As a developer, you should actually include every fucking kink in your game - and then make it optional.
Yes, NTR - but you can avoid it.
Yes, pregnancies - but you can avoid it.
Yes, harassment, but you can avoid it.
And even when you've done all that, people either complain about the protagonist because he only has one gender and fans of the other gender feel excluded, or because you've chosen a fantasy setting and horror fans don't get enough.

Unfortunately, if you are a developer on this board, you have to have a very high frustration tolerance.
In any case, I wish you that your will to develop this game will not be broken.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The demo are very promising, the story are interesting and the model choices was great. I'll keeping my eyes for more updates in the future, bookmarked and wish Dev the best with the project

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Evermore [v0.1] [Prometheus]

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

here or below my message there's a link to my discord

4.50 star(s) 47 Votes