Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Sorry but to be able to do anything as a 2 year old other than shit your diapers and cry isnt very realistic..kids be dumb yo

Last edited:

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Played it and it is quite nice. It's definitely very inspired by Caribdis' games.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
Good advice, but people will complain anyway.
As a developer, you should actually include every fucking kink in your game - and then make it optional.
Yes, NTR - but you can avoid it.
Yes, pregnancies - but you can avoid it.
Yes, harassment, but you can avoid it.
And even when you've done all that, people either complain about the protagonist because he only has one gender and fans of the other gender feel excluded, or because you've chosen a fantasy setting and horror fans don't get enough.

Unfortunately, if you are a developer on this board, you have to have a very high frustration tolerance.
In any case, I wish you that your will to develop this game will not be broken.
how easy is it to avoid NTR?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: tommyjohne

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
how easy is it to avoid NTR?
Just writing the story like that.
(Currently, NTR is not even listed in its tags. So for now, this discussion is representative of all possible kinks.)
However, there is much more effort behind it than most people think.
After all, you have to fill the daily routine with several strands in this way. It is definitely not a linear game, and whether the developer makes this effort to satisfy (almost) everyone or to implement his version of the game in the hope that the players will like it, is and remains his decision.
Unfortunately, a lot of people forget that here.
It is true that developers sometimes ask for help and ideas, but there is no right to have one's own ideas incorporated into the game.

We can only hope that the developer likes what he offers us, and he can only hope that enough of those who like what he has offered so far are willing to support him in his idea.

Currently, after playing version 0.1, there would be enough points where I myself would have various suggestions and proposals. However, the current version of the game is still so open that it can go in all directions.
We will see how many players he can win over with the next releases so that he can appeal to a broad base of patrons.
Unfortunately, there have been a lot of black sheep among the developers lately and the financial situation of many patrons has not exactly improved in the last few months, so I can only wish the developer a lot of patience and perseverance to reach enough patrons. I myself have also learned from my mistakes of the last few years, and will therefore not immediately jump at every V0.1, even if it makes a good first impression.
But this thread will definitely remain on my watch list.

Reactions: PrometheusEVN

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
No one said the kid killed anyone, they said he was cursed.
Neither did I, just meant that a 2yr old wont really understand what death is when he found his parents or be able to leave his house to go to his aunts house. :unsure:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Neither did I, just meant that a 2yr old wont really understand what death is when he found his parents or be able to leave his house to go to his aunts house. :unsure:
Well, who said anything about him leaving his house to go anywhere? That would be something for Child Protective Services or a close relative to handle. All we know from the Overview is that he subsequently lived with other families, not how he get there.

EDIT: By the way, according to the Overview, the MC was 4 when his parents died. I don't know where you got 2. Are you sure you responded to the right thread?

Other than that, you're spot on! :FacePalm:

Last edited:
May 8, 2017
Good advice, but people will complain anyway.
As a developer, you should actually include every fucking kink in your game - and then make it optional.
Yes, NTR - but you can avoid it.
Yes, pregnancies - but you can avoid it.
Yes, harassment, but you can avoid it.
And even when you've done all that, people either complain about the protagonist because he only has one gender and fans of the other gender feel excluded, or because you've chosen a fantasy setting and horror fans don't get enough.

Unfortunately, if you are a developer on this board, you have to have a very high frustration tolerance.
In any case, I wish you that your will to develop this game will not be broken.
IMO A developer should include what they want to write and have in their game. Catering to everyone is the best way to bog a game down and make it not as good. That is why so many AAA games are awful these days because they forgo targeting an audience to make a stellar experience and decide to try and do mass appeal and then don't manage to pull off anything great and make mediocrity.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Well, who said anything about him leaving his house to go anywhere? That would be something for Child Protective Services or a close relative to handle. All we know from the Overview is that he subsequently lived with other families, not how he get there.

EDIT: By the way, according to the Overview, the MC was 4 when his parents died. I don't know where you got 2. Are you sure you responded to the right thread?

Other than that, you're spot on! :FacePalm:

:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
Okay, I will grant you the advantage of having played the game. However, if your kid isn't walking by 18 months, it is underdeveloped. The average age is closer to 12 months. By 2 years, most children are running. Try and stop them.

Most adults don't remember many things that happened when they were two, but this event might stick around.

So, will the developer change the Overview to match the game, or the game to match the Overview, or just forget about it?

EDIT: Answer: The game was changed to match the Overview.

p "At 4 years old I found my father lifeless, his body hanging over the bed..."

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Well, in itch.io the game is tagged with romance. So it is enough for me. But yeah, it would be nice to know the planned tags.

I just hope I can play with an MC who is not a jerk or a rapey as fuck creep. lol

• Angry
Reactions: wiseold6996

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Okay, I will grant you the advantage of having played the game. However, if your kid isn't walking by 18 months, it is underdeveloped. The average age is closer to 12 months. By 2 years, most children are running. Try and stop them.

Most adults don't remember many things that happened when they were two, but this event might stick around.

So, will the developer change the Overview to match the game, or the game to match the Overview, or just forget about it?
I changed the in game age a while back and the official files should be updated with the new age
I had originally put it as 2 years old mainly because I personally remember things I lived through at a young age but for plausibility I decided to update it

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Well, in itch.io the game is tagged with romance. So it is enough for me. But yeah, it would be nice to know the planned tags.

I just hope I can play with an MC who is not a jerk or a rapey as fuck creep. lol
With his powers he does have the potential to be like that but I don't feel too comfortable writing my MC like that, so I gave him a moral code where he doesn't mind peeking but actually doing anything beyond that is a big no

Planned tags have now been added

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Hey, not sure if it has been addressed or not. But the OP states that when the MC was 4, his parents were killed. But in the game itself, he's 2. And at that age, he can't really.. run down the street towards his aunts house.

• Wow
Reactions: Kellan

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Hey, not sure if it has been addressed or not. But the OP states that when the MC was 4, his parents were killed. But in the game itself, he's 2. And at that age, he can't really.. run down the street towards his aunts house.
Ya I changed that, the official downloads should reflect that change (GDrive, Mediafire and Mega)

Reactions: that1guyno1knows
4.50 star(s) 47 Votes