Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hey, not sure if it has been addressed or not. But the OP states that when the MC was 4, his parents were killed. But in the game itself, he's 2. And at that age, he can't really.. run down the street towards his aunts house.
Doesn't anyone around here have or even know any children? Children are usually running by 24 months. The child in question was between 24 and 36 months old. He should have been able to run a few houses down the street.

At any rate, it's a moot point since the developer has upped the age to 4 years. Kids age so fast these days!

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
This is a link to the Evermore discord in case people don't click the button in game, or can't be bothered clicking that button. -

Last edited:
Reactions: PrometheusEVN

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
So far, so good! As a Swede I did know alot about the 3 Norns since I always been interested in mythology. Especially the Nordic as I'm Thor1 (a joke that is funny for a Swedish talking person that know my last name)! ;) Waiting for more before writing a review. Keep up the good work, Dev! (y)

Reactions: PrometheusEVN

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
IMO A developer should include what they want to write and have in their game. Catering to everyone is the best way to bog a game down and make it not as good. That is why so many AAA games are awful these days because they forgo targeting an audience to make a stellar experience and decide to try and do mass appeal and then don't manage to pull off anything great and make mediocrity.
Not only read and evaluate, but also understand what you are reading.

• Angry
Reactions: that1guyno1knows

Ashenthorn

Dec 18, 2019
That is why so many AAA games are awful these days because they forgo targeting an audience to make a stellar experience and decide to try and do mass appeal and then don't manage to pull off anything great and make mediocrity.
I remember when there used to be single player games... and get this... you didn't even need an internet connection to play them! :eek:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So what is the deal with Harem tag, is it real proper harem and have them all, if so pick and choose or be forced, or is it the fake kind where you are forced to pick between spending time with one girl or another one.

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
So what is the deal with Harem tag, is it real proper harem and have them all, if so pick and choose or be forced, or is it the fake kind where you are forced to pick between spending time with one girl or another one.
You can have them all or you could have none, it depends on your choices, I'll never make you guys need to choose one girl over another

4.50 star(s) 47 Votes