Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not bad, not bad huh Noobian huh, girls are pretty, even if the make-up is a bit odd, I like HS1 but not 2 so much.
The little ginger sister is super cute, loved that nude beach scene with her, and the big titty sister is hot, not sure about how much drama there seems to be in the game, dead parents, killer schoolmate, and whatever one-eyed Willy deal is, story was good for another superpower game.

Very much appreciate not seeing the MC ugly mug.

Didn't care too much for the lighting, very dark.

Really hate the points info, really needs Ideally a clickable info box so you can see what the points are, or at least a + or - when the numbers change rather than just changing.

So who do we get for LI, adapted mum, 3 sisters, cute killer girl, Vice-principal?.

I really hope the killer schoolmate isn't going to be what I think it is.

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
Just wanted to clarify, the norns mention Jessies eye, but Emily is the one with the unusual eyes?

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Just wanted to clarify, the norns mention Jessies eye, but Emily is the one with the unusual eyes?
Ya I fixed that in a patch, a lot of the downloads aren't made by me so they may not have the changes implemented

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Evermore 0.2 public release date is February 8th, 2022.

Also remember to join the Discord :)

Reactions: PrometheusEVN

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I mean, most games take between 1 and 3 months for an update. Depends on the size of the content added and what program is used to create the renders.
Yes I know, but only a month or so, must be small update.

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
So it's not the size it what you do with it?.:p
Update 0.2 is about 1.5x the size of 0.1 with 2 new girls and the Gallery implemented, 0.3 will likely take a little longer because I'll be taking more time to figure out how to make the lighting better and it'll have more content (improved dialogue, fleshing out characters, etc.) so the game can keep showing clear signs of improvement

To me, 0.2 was an important update to get out quick without compromising quality because I wanted people to have an idea of where the story is going and I also wanted to expand on the world-building and lore. I ended up working 5 hours almost every night since 0.1 to get that done (and I don't do this full time)

4.50 star(s) 50 Votes