Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Thought that was just my pc being stupid, its the second scene in the gallery. After the beach scene and somewhere before the time stop in the bathroom.
Oh actually not sure, but when you were at the beach did you and her get nude if she then masturbates thinking of you.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ambivalent, I loved the story, and enjoyed where most things went, fucking loved going to the beach with a redhead and ginger, think it moved a bit too fast with the ginger, and fuck I hate cliffhangers.

How does the time stopping work, wouldn't the time keep moving, and then the earth and sun/moon keep moving, surely if it stops enough it will get out of whack and people would notice.

I do love irony and enjoyed the irony of the MC saying he just has more questions, just like how I feel.

I do look forward to the next update, and hopefully, it having the date with mum and study with Chloe.

I also really do like this mythology, very clever, spread bits of the truth around into different myths, keeping the real story spread out making it harder to find out, but hidden in plain sight.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PrometheusEVN

ZRose

Aug 14, 2020
i love it, the interaction and story really good.. can't wait to see next episode.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Interesting game so far

Harem game so always a plus for me

Story could become very interesting with talk about gods and myths and time freeze abilties

Models are pretty nice to look at as well

Will keep a eye on this one

But so far its off to a great start

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
So I have a question, will there be a possibility of sharing?
let me clarify: "sharing" = "if I can date multiple people so can you"(this can be just a character decision and not shown if you intend to make every other character that isn't a LI and a-hole)
ntr = random person, normally a not really likable one, takes away your partner and/or your partner cheats on you
I don't like using "sharing" but it is easier for people to understand on this site.
I have no plans to include sharing in the story, you will be the girls' only LI, if I do include a form of sharing, it would be within the girls for group sex but no other guys or random girls

Last edited:

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
I'm not a fan of that, but I'll see where it goes for now, as long as the MC doesn't get all possessive or the girls keep repeating something like "you are the only one that I would ever love" or such I think I can bear with it.
Nah, there just won't really be any other love interests for the girls to prevent conflict about that kind of thing, personally whenever characters fight about that stuff in games it just annoys me. MC isn't really the type to get possessive anyways, he is protective of the girls but in kind of a wholesome way. The harem won't come from him fighting to have them all to himself, they'll gravitate to him throughout the story if you make the right choices and the harem will form naturally that way

• Red Heart
Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Nah, there just won't really be any other love interests for the girls to prevent conflict about that kind of thing, personally whenever characters fight about that stuff in games it just annoys me. MC isn't really the type to get possessive anyways, he is protective of the girls but in kind of a wholesome way. The harem won't come from him fighting to have them all to himself, they'll gravitate to him throughout the story if you make the right choices and the harem will form naturally that way
oh that is way better than, I tough that might be the case by how the mom story was going, but I alweys have some doubts about this games for obvious reasons.

Reactions: PrometheusEVN

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
oh that is way better than, I tough that might be the case by how the mom story was going, but I alweys have some doubts about this games for obvious reasons.
I definitely see why you'd think there might be sharing, however so far her story has mainly been to show that she desires a man in her life and wanted to start dating but work is taking up her time again so she's struggling which is hard on her

Reactions: TundraLupus

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
there seems to be a continuing error, the scene with Aria on the couch.
I had 8 RP with her, but turned her sex scene down, and the MC stil is talking about how good the sex was, this happens if i choose to don't talk with her on the couch, as well as when i choose to not kiss her.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
When I first tried this I didn't expect a lot, and to be honest it stumbled a little. When the update came out I was kind of "oh yeah, that one" ........ this is getting pretty dang good, it's coming together nicely and the story is getting tight and interesting. One to watch.

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
I had 8 RP with her, but turned her sex scene down, and the MC stil is talking about how good the sex was, this happens if i choose to don't talk with her on the couch, as well as when i choose to not kiss her.
My bad, I forgot to set her path to false when you don't kiss her which lead to these errors, fixing asap

Reactions: Raziel_8

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Planned Tags:
Anal sex, Group sex, Lesbian, Sex toys, Sleep sex, Titfuck, Urination, Virgin and likely more (The non vanilla ones can be skipped)
I personally prefer that sleep sex can be avoided.

In any case, I'm going to try the game to see if I like it.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yes, I wanted to mention that too. I had not enough points with her, we did a short talk, go to bed and MC is talking about how tight she was... Uhm...

And I got an error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
When I first tried this I didn't expect a lot, and to be honest it stumbled a little. When the update came out I was kind of "oh yeah, that one" ........ this is getting pretty dang good, it's coming together nicely and the story is getting tight and interesting. One to watch.
I honestly didn't think so many people would play the game at first and I kind of released it for fun originally with plans to keep improving, I was basically trying to find my footing, I'm glad you think it's gotten better though! I want to improve the game consistently throughout the updates so hopefully 0.3 is another jump in quality! (Since 0.1 I've fleshed out the story a whole lot more in my mind so hopefully it doesn't feel like it stumbles again!)

4.50 star(s) 51 Votes