TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
If I put sleep sex, it will be consensual (Sounds strange I know, but the girl will give him permission beforehand)
I'm pretty sure it is either called "free-use", when the people involved give permission to initiate sexual interaction at any point (including sleeping) or consensual non-consent. edit: it is the first one CnC is about more a roleplaying thing and bondage thing.

Reactions: PrometheusEVN

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If I put sleep sex, it will be consensual (Sounds strange I know, but the girl will give him permission beforehand)
I'm probably weird, but even so I don't particularly like it.

They will be, anything non-vanilla I'm planning to make skippable

Also, I'm currently fixing the error you found, thanks for letting me know!
Skippable is when it happens but you don't see it. Avoidable is that it doesn't happen.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I honestly didn't think so many people would play the game at first and I kind of released it for fun originally with plans to keep improving, I was basically trying to find my footing, I'm glad you think it's gotten better though! I want to improve the game consistently throughout the updates so hopefully 0.3 is another jump in quality! (Since 0.1 I've fleshed out the story a whole lot more in my mind so hopefully it doesn't feel like it stumbles again!)
I played the game today the first time, but i really think u did a very good job so far.
The characters are likeable and diverse, the mythology aspect and potential powers are interesting.
MC is a very nice surprise, not a over the top creep/moron/mr nice guy so far and i hope he will have the balls to fight and maybe even kill some of the antagonists.
The humor reminds me a bit of Once in a lifetime, a nice surprise.
The teacher is a good character, i hope we will see more of him.

• Red Heart

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
I played the game today the first time, but i really think u did a very good job so far.
The characters are likeable and diverse, the mythology aspect and potential powers are interesting.
MC is a very nice surprise, not a over the top creep/moron/mr nice guy so far and i hope he will have the balls to fight and maybe even kill some of the antagonists.
The humor reminds me a bit of Once in a lifetime, a nice surprise.
The teacher is a good character, i hope we will see more of him.
Thank you!

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
That is the main reason i turned down her sex scene, i like Aria so far, but i want to have the MC his first time with either Emily or Melony
Don't worry, I've taken this into account and that choice does affect how a couple future scenes play out (Players won't be punished for their choice but scenes will have differences that could make them more... "satisfying" if that's the word for it )

Reactions: Rolo

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Don't worry, I've taken this into account and that choice does affect how a couple future scenes play out (Players won't be punished for their choice but scenes will have differences that could make them more... "satisfying" if that's the word for it )
That's nice to hear (y)

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
ok so I just played for the 1st time and while I liked it, I do think the animations could use some more work on them. this is just an opinion though and ultimately the development is up to the creator. gonna rate it 4 out of 5. can't wait to see where it goes
A big thing holding me back with the animations right now is my computer hardware, if I make an animation too complicated or long, my computer struggles to render it and sometimes crashes. I spent a good 4 hours trying to make one of the animations render one night because of this (The full loop is about a second). If I get enough patreon support though, a good PC is at the top of my list of investments for the game

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
PrometheusEVN

The pictures are very beautiful! Thank you very much !
I also like the story. What I don't like are brutal, vicious scenes with blood and dead people. I know that this pleases many. And I don't want to complain there at all. Would it be possible to create a way to skip the brutal scenes? Like it is possible in many games with NTR, incest, anal sex, water games, futa/trans to turn them on or off as desired.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
A big thing holding me back with the animations right now is my computer hardware, if I make an animation too complicated or long, my computer struggles to render it and sometimes crashes. I spent a good 4 hours trying to make one of the animations render one night because of this (The full loop is about a second). If I get enough patreon support though, a good PC is at the top of my list of investments for the game
again, this was only an opinion and I understand how some game developers can have trouble with limited hardware. all in all though, thanks for taking my opinion in stride and giving me a solid answer instead of telling me off like some other developers have. good luck moving forward

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Unofficial Android Port of:

Evermore [v0.2]

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord
Man your ports have one problem the notification panel always showing and resize the game smaller than full

4.50 star(s) 47 Votes