VN - Ren'Py - Onhold - Evermore [v0.5.1] [Prometheus]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Kalsan

The story is quite interesting despite not being too innovative. I like the way myths, gods and power objects are used (making the mc obtain powers from them is interesting way of doing things). Other than that, the game has a touch of mystery and unanswered questions that I find quite entertaining, plus it has good moments of humor.
    The design of the girls is good and they are cute (I love Honey Select models). The development of relationships is organic with the members of the protagonist's adoptive family but I think it's a bit rushed in some cases especially with Aria and Camille.
    I really look forward to see more of this game in the future. Best of luck to the developer.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

NovaSpace

Good first try for VN.
    + Good renders (modded HS)
    + Good base concept
    + A somewhat interesting "magical" power for the MC
    - Bad pacing. Thrown in the middle after a couple of clicks.
    - A bit rough writing

Over all a nice one for a quick read through. Keep up the good work Mr.Prometheus. Cheers!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

JB08

Engaging story, nice graphics if you dont mind honey select, the girls are wonderful. Standard HS animations. Has well times sounds and music which enhances the ambiance. Plot is starting to pick up. Looking forward to the future.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Cedroc1701

I saw this update roll through today and grabbed it.

I recommend it!

It's early still, but there is a good few hours of quality content already.

Lovely renders
    The ladies are lovely and varied ( #teamcamilla )
    Excellent use of HS
    The animations are pretty solid and there are a number of them already.

It has a nice mixture of comedy and drama, good pacing with some site gags and the central mystery of the game looks like its going to be great. It's still pretty grounded even with the "anime" flair it has.

Great already and I can only imagine its going to get better. Get the word out!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Tayr89

Review as of 0.3

Really enjoyed playing through this version and I hope more people will give it a try to give it the attention it deserves.

Version 0.3 left the game on a cliff hanger (as all good stories should) and I am eagerly awaiting the next installment!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

RockyBalboa1985

Amazing start so far, really looking forward to the future of this game.
    - the renders are great for a game in an early stage.
    - the female characters in this game are very hot.
    - mc is a beast, he went through shit his entire Life but he always bounced back and got stronger.
    -game has all the genres I like, a big plus in my book.
    I recommend this game and I'm happy to call myself a patron.(y):)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Rolo

Discovered this gem only yesterday.
    One of my most favorite now. Congrats.
    Thrilling story, best graphics, most beautiful girls.
    I mean everything superb. (Almost) now flaws, looking forward so much ...

Melanie is one of my favorite girl in the net now :)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Nik95

Found it today (v0.2), didnt expect much cause its still a litle early, but damn, this is a really good game alredy.. Fascinating story, likeable characters (love all the girls), nice renders, smooth animations.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

pavar

Got me hooked.
    Renders are good even though I am not a fan of Honeyselect.
    Music and sounds mesh nicely with the story.
    The plot is well written and grabs your attention.
    The grammar is very good bar some minor punctuation mistakes.
    All in all, a very enjoyable experience. I can't wait for more!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

mestrexota

Interesting main story and characters' too. The writing flows naturally and I'm barely skipping anything. It focus a lot on the plot while giving us what we came here for after all, the lewd content.

The models are beautiful and the anatomy is not that exaggerated like in most of the games. There are a lot of face expressions with immerses you even more.

The only downside is the scenery which is not that well worked, but honestly I don't mind at all.

I'm looking forward, anxious for future updates.

v0.1
  11. 4.00 star(s)

oh45

[Reviewed v0.1]
    Good introduction story, leaving us at a plot twist so that we've got more to hear about in the next update.

The images are Honey Select style with pretty good quality. All the women are extra curvy, and all the characters have "glossy" skin, which I suppose might turn off some folks. There's one animated bit you can get to if you make the necessary choices. And, since there's a pop-up indication each time a choice increases or decreases a woman's opinion/love for the protagonist, it's not too difficult to make the most beneficial choices.

There's both music and sound effects, both used well.

There are minor issues throughout the text, primarily involving missing or incorrect punctuation. Having another person give it all a read-through would likely catch at least some of these.

Overall, a good start. I'm looking forward to what's in the next update.