Others - Completed - Everyday Sexual Life with a Sloven Classmate [TissuBox]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Bob Bee

Overall 3/5, its a scene viewer

Gameplay 1/5, move from place to place to view different scenes, very little else

Character & story 1/5, it doesn't matter

Art & H Scenes 4.5, Pixel art is very good. H scenes are sveral short animations on loop
  2. 4.00 star(s)

KWHP92

Cute 2dgame If u like this style then you are gonna enjoy this game a lot! its quite short (10-12 minutes) but its enough to get you excited or to just enjoy some time, only reason its not 5 stars for me its cause I would like more variety/costumes but its just my personal opinion!!!
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Ogrexin

The game doesnt exactly betray any expectations as it does exactly what it sets out to do, just give you a quick fap by playing a 'new game' that your dopamine starved brain needs

The animations are of good quiality without much to say, naturally for such a short game, i'd wish that there was more variety, butyou take what you can get

The girl is a bit 'generic' well, i guess you couldn't expect much, it's pure visual stimulation without any enhancements from situations you're in

it's alright overall
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Hguyyeah

Amazing game that gets straight to the point. Good Animations and story adds to the atmosphere without having 10 to 20 clicks before happy fun time happens.

The only downside is the lack of keybinds and how short the games is because you want more sex scenes and steamy situations
  5. 5.00 star(s)

latrop16

Played the game a while ago. I find it one of the best pixel art games. Actually really well made.
    The story is absolute okey, nothing special but it's also not the focus of the game. ;)
    Animations and sounds are good.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

rafaellos

It was alright. This pixel art didn't really strike me as the most appealing. Game is pretty short but it managed to put me off with snail pace of characters. There is no gameplay just set of animations and you just walk. Honestly it would be better to just skip walking entirely.

Art 3/5
    Story - 2/5
    Gameplay 2/5
    Fapability 2.5/5
    Originality 3/5
  7. 4.00 star(s)

fantasmic

Short (very short) and to the point. Kana is cute and I like how each outfit has different positions, instead of simply being the same pose but now a swimsuit. The download is small too, so the opportunity cost is very low if you think you would be at all interested in the game.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

IvalidPhantom

I have been trying to find games which graphics like this,ex: NTR legends,..etc. Erm not the feeling but my mental to this graphic feel it's easier to play and to you know, not to hard to play .So anyone who knew about it,please let me know.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Ciateran

Short (like, 10 minutes of gameplay) but well-drawn and well-animated pixel project. Going straight to the H scenes. Good one-timer.

Concept is simple but is ok i guess. Don't expect to see deep lore here)
  10. 5.00 star(s)

CRD23

love the art style
    the nudes are great and i love everything that the game has to offer!
    why should u play it?
    because it's no that long and it's kinda hot
    ..| : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :”-'\,
    ...\ : : : : : : : : : :'\: : : : : : : : : : : : : :~,,: : : : : : : : : “~-',_
    ... \: : : : : : : : : : :\: /: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : “,: : : : : : : : : : :,~,_
    ... .\: : : : : : : : : : :\|: : : : : : : : :_._ : : : : : : \: : : : : : : : : : : : :”-,
    ... ...\: : : : : : : : : : \: : : : : : : : ( O ) : : : : : : \: : : : : : : : : : : : : : '\._
    ... ... .\ : : : : : : : : : '\': : : : : : : :"*": : : : : : : :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : |0)
    ... ... ...\ : : : : : : : : : '\: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :/: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : /""
    ... ... .....\ : : : : : : : : : \: : : : : : : : : : : : : ,-“: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :/
    ... ... ... ...\ : : : : : : : : : \: : : : : : : : : _=" : : : : : ',_.: : : : : : : :,-“
    ... ... ... ... \,: : : : : : : : : \: :"”'~---~”" : : : : : : : : : : : : = :"”~~
  11. 4.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

My scoring & reviews explained HERE

PROs:
    +fairly hot pixel animation
    +cute girl
    +few outfits and locations
    +nice art

CONs:
    -very short
    -wish there would been more scenes n stuff

Comments:
    Cute little short game about your classmate and lewd actions with her.

8/10
  12. 4.00 star(s)

fuckyouguystho

It's an okay game. The story is pretty cute, and it looks really nice. Good art. In terms of gameplay, there is no gameplay. It's a glorified scene viewer where you just walk around from place to place in order to view scenes, rather than clicking on them from a gallery or something. It's a very short game, though, worth a play.
  13. I
    4.00 star(s)

IAMADegenarateAMA

It's more a bundle of animations that you have to walk between than a game but i'd be lying if i didn't say that these are some amazing animations. As a game it's a single star but as a set of animations its a 5.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Sakealx

Literally no gameplay, the art is good. Sadly the animations are very limited. Would love to see more options on where you can have sex and more animations. As I said, don't expect gameplay but do expect good pixelart stuff.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Surgy

Nice pixel art. The game is simplistic but there is no point in complexity here. There is funny sounding seiyu there. The game is well done overall too, no lags or bugged screens too. Maybe add some more scenes but this is unrealistic wishes already...
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 803063

Very interesting game. I enjoyed playing it and seeing the different animations. It was fun testing the different outfits in different locations, the two extra screen in 'After Story' were funny and nice.
    10/10
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Guy Guyminheimer

A little short and a little awkward control-wise but otherwise pretty much the playable version of a decent hentai manga. Cute girl, generic story that works as decent setup for gratuitous amounts of sex, good variety of positions and outfits; nothing too exciting but done well.