Thread Updated: 2021-10-29
Release Date: 2021-10-29
Developer: Kamuo - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9
Language: English
Other Games: The Grim Reaper who reaped my Heart
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Everyday Titfuck with Vel
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Everyday Titfuck with Vel Swimsuit
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Other: COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Soooo Ummm is this game only about tits cause if it is then fuck it, sign me up anyway :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
yeah, to me she looks "not 18 or 21(depending on which is the legal age in your country)"

and i wanted to point it out...is it a problem? it's like the head of a little girl got moved to a full adult woman's body

the body says legal age
the face says 12 years old

but maybe it's me, or maybe i'm right...
No it's not a problem that you point it out. You express your opinion, I express mine, it's just a normal conversation. I have nothing else interesting to add here tho
In favor of furthering the discusion in a positive way, you are both right in your own way. Yes the character has a "young" face, while it has a mature body. However, for it to be loli/lolicon, the character needs to have the obvios body and face (and often personality too) of a pre-puberty person (so bellow the age of 13). They tend to be small, even in chest size (aldo big breast can occur on loli/lolicon characters) and act according to the preceived age (with again some rare exceptions).

I would also like to point out this character is from one of the dev's earlier games here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-grim-reaper-who-reaped-my-heart-final-kamuo.38379/ , and it does not have the loli tag there either.

You are neither contributing nor being a good poster by calling people names here. Let them have their discusion and leave them be if you disagree. Now if the start bickering for 3 pages long i would understand the frustration, but lets not jump the gun here yet.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
In favor of furthering the discussion positively, you are both right in your own way. Yes the character has a "young" face, while it has a mature body. However, for it to be loli/lolicon, the character needs to have the obvious body and face (and often personality too) of a pre-puberty person (so below the age of 13). They tend to be small, even in chest size (also big breast can occur on loli/lolicon characters) and act according to the perceived age (with again some rare exceptions).
This! This is the answer i wanted and needed, the answer that resolve my concerns. Thanks

Reactions: Seofoto
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote