♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I did the crime of trying to make this game fullscreen and it's just black screen forever and I have to force close it. I tried reinstalling too but it still goes full screen instantly. I pressed the uninstall.exe thing and it gives me an error message. What do I do?
If you are under Windows, whatever the version (from 3.0 to W11) certain applications settings remain saved in the registry after uninstallation. The game installs and is set to open in windowed mode the first time (for me anyway). Use a cleaner like Ccleaner for example, this should be enough to remove unnecessary registry keys and other unwanted files. Revo Uninstaller is another much more effective software that can scan and erase 99-100% of software traces.
As for the full screen being black, I suspect that your GC is not sufficient or poorly configured

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
If I understood correctly, there are several paths to follow to complete this vn, and in order to complete each path, we must start again from the beginning to the end.
The first completed path opening the second and so on... So the first was Joushima's, the second was Tanuma's, the third was the janitor's, the fourth the tutor's, and the fifth the soccer player's. There is apparently a sixth, and maybe even more, but which are locked with padlocks when looking in the memories tab. I come to redo the "game" several times, trying to unlock these paths, or bonuses, but all these padlocks remain closed. Does anyone know how to unlock them?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
If I understood correctly, there are several paths to follow to complete this vn, and in order to complete each path, we must start again from the beginning to the end.
The first completed path opening the second and so on... So the first was Joushima's, the second was Tanuma's, the third was the janitor's, the fourth the tutor's, and the fifth the soccer player's. There is apparently a sixth, and maybe even more, but which are locked with padlocks when looking in the memories tab. I come to redo the "game" several times, trying to unlock these paths, or bonuses, but all these padlocks remain closed. Does anyone know how to unlock them?

translate it with a search engine extension that translates web pages or a translator on the phone

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020

translate it with a search engine extension that translates web pages or a translator on the phone
I finally found it. So stupidly preoccupied with starting over and over again, that I hadn't even tried to click on "Extra" in the menu. So the padlocks that are closed (in the image below) do not open, I mean that the paths are already unlocked despite the padlock being closed?
Nonetheless, thank you for your answer.
20240114_145936.png

LibraRW

Dec 2, 2019
Hello, I need help. This game has been working so fine for a while but today, I started it and I got these weird glitches saying no data document. What does this mean? I tried to uninstall it and download it again but no, still the same glitches.

Btw, I did turn my laptop from English to Japanese in language locate so there's should no problem. At least, it seems other Japanese VN still working fine but not this game. Does anyone know why?

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
can i ask something and get answered please? because i don t like to waste time playing if later it doesn t suit me the plot

the MC is being cucked?? i mean, are you the FAT guy in the images from the opening or not?
Can i avoid getting cucked if i want? (i dont mind but i want to have control over it, if not, kinda sucks)

和彦07

Dec 25, 2022
Does anyone know how to put orcsoft games in full screen? the game settings do not do it correctly 1708234372399.png

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes