Jan 14, 2023
Fat man route > any other route
As an aside, which game is your 1st sig picture from? I tend to click-through to any that catch my eye (see, advertising works), and yours is just an animation. Ty in advance.

As for the title... Japan: dicks are verboten, hairy male asshole = 100% ok for censors. :whistle:

Reactions: DeathCancer388

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Anyone else unable to download the rar cause a virus was detected?
Im assuming its a false positive but what do I even do if I cant even download it?

Reactions: DeathCancer388
Jan 14, 2023
Anyone else unable to download the rar cause a virus was detected?
Im assuming its a false positive but what do I even do if I cant even download it?
Use the GOFILE version, it checks out as clean for me (not going to play this, not my jam, but I did d/l it + open it up & prod it heavily and nothing came back, including unzipping & loading the exe). There have been more than a few cases where the actual hoster is adding stuff that does flag up as malware onto their downloads (essentially adware trackers) that trips up d/ls: GOFILE is good, as it doesn't do this (so far).

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I like ORCSOFT games and their art and animations (if they have one). But when i saw that it's Only Bad Endings (on their VNDB), I have to dodge it immediately. There were some VN games in the past that I have played, but haven't realized that it has only bad endings after completing it really pissed me the fuck off lol. So yeah. Anyways, what is the Bad True End? I'm curious.

• Haha
Reactions: BangB420
Jan 14, 2023
I like ORCSOFT games and their art and animations (if they have one). But when i saw that it's Only Bad Endings (on their VNDB), I have to dodge it immediately. There were some VN games in the past that I have played, but haven't realized that it has only bad endings after completing it really pissed me the fuck off lol. So yeah. Anyways, what is the Bad True End? I'm curious.
Man gets his taint waxed and bleached, full animation.

Jan 14, 2023
both pic are from Nikke
First hits here seem to mention Goddess of Victory: Nikke and some jack-ass demanding $70 for Discord access for his "paid mods" which are nothing more than early versions of AI algos (before everyone could use them).

Consider my lady-boner completely dried up, ty for the info though.

SeanEXTornadeUser

May 3, 2020
So im guessing it's one ending for each guy. No good endings, all bad.
Damn. Could someone hook a brother up with the summary of each? I'd appreciate it. Ion play this, lol.
Art is amazing though.

faresfares

Oct 5, 2019
I spilled gallons to this game man, the art, the voice acting (carried by the legendary misonoo mei), the scenes.. Everyhting is god-tier.

This goes in my top 3 best nukige ever made, at least from the ones I played so far.

Also I'm curious about the uncensored CGs.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
When did the words kill killed and killing get banned?
It didn't, this is what happens when you spend too much time on social media that you start using their lingo. Not really a bad thing but seems rather silly in an adult forum.

BigSituation

Sep 1, 2020
I don't get it, the Japanese is supposed to be some of the skinniest people on the planet, why make the self insert so fat if they don't even launch their games in the west :unsure:

Jan 14, 2023
I don't get it, the Japanese is supposed to be some of the skinniest people on the planet, why make the self insert so fat if they don't even launch their games in the west :unsure:

Japan literally flies in Hawaiian dudes to make sure there's enough fat dudes for Sumo, my man.

• Angry
Reactions: Erodaz

rangabang

May 4, 2021
I dont know why people are surprised to see that when they play ntr games

Reactions: BangB420

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Uncensored hero pls
ryuugames.com has the uncensored version but you have to be VIP to download it and that means paying money, I don't know how much but it is what it is, and to access the cg without censorship you also have to pay money on patreon to saikey to just access the cg but this is understandable because the redraws cost their work and are not poorly done

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes