• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

HTML Abandoned Everything [v0.0.0.1.0] [DaraWebDev]

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
526777_453919_screen1.png

Overview:
You play as Alex who is getting visited by his 2 friends.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-11
Release Date: 2019-10-25
Developer: DaraWebDev
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

453920_screen2.png

Last edited:

Blaidd

Oct 23, 2018
Always nice to see more gay games around. However, the demo is very much on the short side and does't really provide any meaningful choice or player agency. You can name the characters, which is nice, but I always dislike when the an MC I named starts to voice thoughts/emotions of him- or herself, that clash a lot with what I envisioned while naming the MC.

A very short demo makes it hard to guess what is to come in the full game, but right now this has to me the vibe of using gay sex/oriention mostly as a tool for humiliation/sissification content. The TFGames tag also seems to hint at that. This is disappointing for me, because what little gay games we have are already flooded with that sort of content. Still, game is in the early stages and could very well prove me wrong.

Best of luck to the dev!

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Always nice to see more gay games around. However, the demo is very much on the short side and does't really provide any meaningful choice or player agency. You can name the characters, which is nice, but I always dislike when the an MC I named starts to voice thoughts/emotions of him- or herself, that clash a lot with what I envisioned while naming the MC.

A very short demo makes it hard to guess what is to come in the full game, but right now this has to me the vibe of using gay sex/oriention mostly as a tool for humiliation/sissification content. The TFGames tag also seems to hint at that. This is disappointing for me, because what little gay games we have are already flooded with that sort of content. Still, game is in the early stages and could very well prove me wrong.

Best of luck to the dev!
Yes, let us hope there will be something more (and more interesting.-)), good luck!

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
this is a good game i hope that you can also add some incest sex scenes with the main character and his father and also some mind control events but over all i want to see more contents of your game keep up the good work :D

jondburns16

Mar 9, 2019
so far so good but for some reason none of the pics would work not sure if they were in the files correctly but nothing showed up

al1bert

Nov 20, 2017
The vast majority of people who pay for a game patreon are not interested in a game that only has gay content, so these games almost never go far and end up falling sooner rather than later.

Blaidd

Oct 23, 2018
The vast majority of people who pay for a game patreon are not interested in a game that only has gay content, so these games almost never go far and end up falling sooner rather than later.
In my opinion that is utter nonsense like saying 'The vast majority of people willing to pay for a cinematic movie have no interest in Science Fiction'. Many demographic niches provide a viable target audience. Not to mention that content doesn't always equal the target audience, as in BL/Yaoi content clearly slated for a female audience, to give one example.

Most games actually do not fail primarily due to a lack of potential funding, but rather by a combination of reasons ranging from lackluster story/concept ideas, poor writing/visuals, slow/unfocused development and failing to connect with (=getting the word out to) your target audience.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Straight!? is a game that is entirely about gay content and its Patreon currently has 697 patrons, with most of them likely at the $5 level.

Reactions: huledyuu

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
In my opinion that is utter nonsense like saying 'The vast majority of people willing to pay for a cinematic movie have no interest in Science Fiction'. Many demographic niches provide a viable target audience. Not to mention that content doesn't always equal the target audience, as in BL/Yaoi content clearly slated for a female audience, to give one example.

Most games actually do not fail primarily due to a lack of potential funding, but rather by a combination of reasons ranging from lackluster story/concept ideas, poor writing/visuals, slow/unfocused development and failing to connect with (=getting the word out to) your target audience.
Ok Boomer

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
Just here to add that I'm not sure if "Everything" is the best title for any game that is not extremely wide in scope and gameplay

Reactions: jiffk

huledyuu

Feb 16, 2018
Say it to all the gay furry game devs. Or Camp Buddy devs, they seem to be doing very well(Camp Buddy is 50+ hours game, with tons of content, new DLC added not too long ago and more coming soon).

darawebdev

Oct 25, 2019
Hello everybody. I did not expect anyone to follow me so soon. The latest version of the game was in October and from that moment I decided that I would use RenPy and Daz3D. It’s hard to use(for me), but it gives more options. This my discord server you can ask me anything there. And also I will upload prerenders there.

I would really like to get advice :
There are two options. Render the whole scene or background and sprite. In the second case, the character's light and not a natural shadow. (but the second option is faster and it will be possible to change clothes). Maybe I'm just doing something wrong?

littlepiers

Sep 3, 2019
Hello everybody. I did not expect anyone to follow me so soon. The latest version of the game was in October and from that moment I decided that I would use RenPy and Daz3D. It’s hard to use(for me), but it gives more options. This my discord server you can ask me anything there. And also I will upload prerenders there.

I would really like to get advice :
There are two options. Render the whole scene or background and sprite. In the second case, the character's light and not a natural shadow. (but the second option is faster and it will be possible to change clothes). Maybe I'm just doing something wrong?
In my opinion, I think maybe you could choose the second case. Because it can provide people with enough content more quickly to make them feel better whether or not to be your patreon. : )