VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Everything Will Be Fine - Episode 5: Coup de Grâce [v0.5] [Desakt]

1. 2.00 star(s)

PR Mitter

The developer is overly fond of the word "WHY" ... He is even bad at simple English, I don't know wth the proofreader did.
    Judging his income the artwork is great, I loved the models, story is great but plot execution is poor.
    I would have given it 5stars given the devs situation but the shitty coding in chapter 4 and 5 then also with the shitty decisions at the last chapter. If you want to be realistic, be realistic throughout. Don't just be over realistic creating drama. This is a movie script but not a VN. Even a movie created on the story will be flopped.
    2 stars
    only for beautiful models. I really loved Euphie.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

ahahlberg

Well it's pretty but there are more plot holes than a block of Swiss cheese.
    So we have this rich and powerful guy who owns the city. Yet the author must know nothing about the cell network - any phone that is in a state that can send and receive messages, i.e. not in airplane mode, is constantly being tracked by cell towers from which its position can be pretty precisely triangulated. So when the protagonist and his brother decide to try to disappear, do they think to turn off their cell phones - of course not. So would the bad guy, with the police in his pocket, not be able to determine where they are? Even an app like Life360 will show you where someone in your friends or family are at any time their cellphone is on and not in airplane mode - including the point at which they turned their phone off or into airplane mode.
    The dialogue is childish and I'm pretty sure the creating group are not native English speakers nor do they know anyone that is. What dialogue that does flow is during the sex scenes which is mostly a cut and paste of similar scenes from other stories.
    But overall it's nice to look at but it needs a lot of work, enough so that I didn't stick around for the final denouement. And from what I read in other reviews it sounds like it ends badly in terms of lives needlessly lost.
    Anyway - that's what I think, your mileage may vary!
  3. 3.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Story is pretty good but i did have some issues with fake choices they just annoy the hell out of me, putting in choices where both options gives 100% the same outcome is annoying, first you get to an option to ask why a girl wants another hug instend of allowing her to hug you, asking why is pointless since MC still allows her to hug him, then you get the option to ask same girl out or not, picking not will make MC ask her out....all due to her being part of the main story and no choice you make with her will matter what so ever, pick all worng/bad choices and at the end of the game you can still just pick be with her.

Virgin/deflower scenes are pure shit on top of it all so for people with those kinks theres truely nothing to come for either, theres no blood and 0 pain and girl just say it feels great? well thats a first for a virgin that hasent even fingered her self ever, it feels nothing like a virgin scene what so ever.

It also has alot of renpy errors with invalid reference aka grey screens which also happens in the middel of sex scenes so yeah not great.

MC is also just a weird type, he just said yes to a girl and took her virginity and then 5 mins later he cant wait to go on a date with someone else? and apprently hes falling in-love with someone he knows nothing about and has seen only once which while hes with another girl.

The biggest problem is really the endings, you can be with the red head for the hole game but if you then pick to be with Euphemia close to the end of the game there will be no ending showing anything about the red head you been with the hole game.....really a shitty thing for dev to ignore her like that, its only if you turn down or let Euphemia leave with her dad that you will see the red head, i would have liked to have seen something with MC/Agnes/Euphemia as an ending even if hes forced to break up with one of them at that point but just show something atleast.

Game would proberly have been alot better without having Agnes in the game as a LI it would fit the story alot better then only having a single ending with her alone.

Girls 4/5
    They girls looks great and theres a decent diversity in builds.

Animations 3/5
    Some are pretty decent although small loops, some scenes are jumpy/choppy for the lack of a better word...

Music 3/5
    Pretty average background music nothing special.

Choices 2/5
    There is just to many fake choices, but i think you can pick which girl MC has a relationship with even though it forces one on you like crazy due to main storyline which should have been done in a diffrent way without fake choices.

I liked the story and the girls so i cant really give less then 3 stars but the fake choices and the lack of endings with Agnes almost made me drop it to 2.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Shadrag7

Good in general. Beautiful love interests, nice graphics, just the main character at times acts like a wuss. Also these flashbacks with Seth were so uninteresting that I skipped them all - not only were I bored by them, refusing to learn about that character is reason enough.

The biggest negative is the ending-
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    No matter what you choose all endings are pretty unsatisfying, but Im pretty sure it was meant to be that way.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Before I Forget

One of those instances where you wish the game had stayed abandoned.

Story:

The story changed drastically as you go from chapter 1 to 5. The Seth character pretty much kills everyone you love and your only way of getting back at him is letting his daughter off him. The story was completely rushed which is probably why it felt like I was playing two different games. The beginning had more of a slice of life feel to it but that quickly turned into a nightmare. The writing was inconsistent and bad, mom was an addict but didn't show any real signs lol, she gets killed, your father and there's the choices to choose who lives or dies and even becoming a killed by force which rubbed me the wrong way. Again, this project would've been best if left abandoned.

Renders:

So-so

Writing:

Basic.

Dialogue:

Mid

Overall:

Disappointing in this. Hard to enjoy something like a story that's drenched in misery.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

alyssssssssss

A game that deserved 5 stars for all its context, graphics, audio, and story up to the fourth chapter, but with the final act this game has practically lost all my good thoughts, that's why it deserves one star, a completely incompensable last chapter, forced choices, it's final in practicable, disappointing.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

AnyName'llDo

Interesting story to a point. Fine graphics. Not recommended because of how you get railroaded in the end.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    As is, I've played worse, but not many more disappointing. It had potential.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Ceesko

Really good game with a good well written story and branching path. Love interests are not forced and you can choose who to persue. The renders and personalities of the girls is also of great quality. Overall I hope more attention is given to this rare gem.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

DracoXXX

Even though the story is pretty cliche & twists were very much predictable from the start the characters definitely makes it worth it, especially the older bro he definitely stole the show. There were also other interesting characters like the Whor...oops my bad i meant the mother & the Boss. Girls & the MC on the other hand were just too plain.
    The main gripe i have with this is the annoying animations cuz most of the time they look like they were having a seizure attack especially the BJ scenes looked very eerie.
    As of right now the game doesn't do anything special to make it stand out amongst the ocean of AVN floating around
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

This is one actually a pretty good game not gonna say it's the best but it's good. I liked the story and models. Euphie is absolutely gorgeous and elegant. Agnes is cute. Also the game is not a harem game. So if you want to know more about the girls you have to play on their path. But I think the game also offers a playboy route too. To fool around with all the girls. I didn't played that route. I'm faithful to euphie on her route. Also I played Agnes routes. Renders are above average. Writing got few typo errors but it's understandable. Overall the game is good and worth playing. Looking forward to next updates. Euphie is now one of my fav girls in adult games. Hoping dev won't abandon this game
  11. 4.00 star(s)

House Of Black

I was ready to move on from this game earlier, but instead decided to stick around. The grammar was atrocious early on but at least the guy is making strides to improve his game.

The Story

So far so good, from the beginning I got it in my head that the MC was being a selfish spoiled brat,that is until the Mom came in the picture. Really everything he is is because of her. What he lacks emotional is on the Mom. The dad is dead, which is probably the source of the problem. We’ll see in the future.

This is slice of life type of game, that what I gathered so far at least. There’s romance, and light drama, with some twist and turns. No incest unfortunately, I really wanted to bang the Mom she’s hot. Euphemia and Agnes are your top LI’s.

Mike is a really cool big brother, he’s a riot. Very caring individual, who also is a victim of the Momster’s abuse.

The music is great, the selection is well done. As someone mentioned all of the songs fit each moment and mood that’s rarely done properly.

Overall I’m a fan, hopefully people will give this a chance.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

deckardz2019

Great models, interactions, and possibilities. The Engrish is a bit sketchy, and there are some overused plot elements, but the approach is sufficiently unique and compelling that I look forward to seeing more.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Archspect

First of all, thanks for the game. This game has a real potential. The renders, the story and the characters are very good and interesting. He beautifully described the situation the character was in, and the relationship between the brothers was good. The worst part of the game is that it ends quickly. And when it was over, I thought, where's the rest of it?. I look forward to the rest, thank you again.

5/5
  14. 4.00 star(s)

gr33nappleboy

More of a 3.5 but I'm giving the dev the benefit of the doubt

Visually, it's a pretty solid game. All renders are pretty crisp and the models are actually unique which is saying quite a bit. While I don't feel as strong of a distaste for the MC's appearance as others here, I do get the general idea of why and wouldn't mind a slight rework as well. I was more concerned about how much the MC acted like an entitled dick and we're supposed to believe his mom is neglectful because she's scolding him. The MC and his brother even acknowledge some hardships that have happened yet still decide to see their mother in a negative light

Writing I thought was fine. Everything understandable and comprehensible. Only thing that kinda got to me was the forced poetry and philosophical points jammed into the dialogue. You can use it during the introduction to introduce an overarching theme and/or mention it at the end of the content but MC's thoughts are too much like a 15th century philosopher at every turn

While it's yet to be seen how it all unfolds, the presence of choices is always a plus and the little notifications of a certain character noticing an action gives me hope that our choices will matter in the near future

As for animation, for the most part it's actually incredibly fluid and visually satisfying.....except during the BJ scene where it looks like she's having a seizure. Not sure what happened there when the rest of the scene was perfect

As others have said, the overall plot and game style is something we've all seen before but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy the game any less. I look forward to seeing what the game will bring
  15. 3.00 star(s)

bottomfeeder

This game has potential. It's not reinventing the wheel but it has your staples: good looking females, fluid animations and good renders. We'll have to see with story and characters because it is quite generic but what you do with them can make it less so because there's a lot and I mean a lot of similar VNs on this site. Choices don't tell you much because you don't know how much it will affect your game in future because it is a first release. I really hope the choices matter because a lot of times "choices" just mean which girls you will have sex with or not. It's basically like choosing between beef and chicken...choices should shape the story. I also hope it's not one of those "MC has a magic penis" games because you do get a sex scene quite early in this game. Stat system adds replayability which is also a good thing for me at least. Hopefully it is used to shape the MC's personality and such.

My main problem is the MC. He looks generic and that haircut sucks. He's of average height, average body type, average appearance. The only thing that stands out is obviously his penis because you need a magnum dong in every game. One of the things is you have are stat choices at the beginning and one of it is strength and the MC looks like he can't even break wet toilet paper. That's where I would change him: his height, his clothes (maybe), his hair, his face, his body and maybe add some facial hair stubble. Too many main characters these days looking awfully young and sometimes very soft and feminine.

That's my personal opinion of this game. Good luck to dev. Hopefully we can see how this game flourishes or if it's destined to stay average.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

.N9

Another game with cliche plot
    • Shown a lot promises early
    • Story and plot wise is just meh and that includes the writing as well
    • Renders ? some are great some are not
    • Scenes ? lacking, the animation could be better. I rather see the scene not animated at all if this what it will look like going forward
    • The MC, God. Please. he is so hideous looking and plain. No effort being put on designing the MC i could tell that much, change his appearance it is not to late to do that yet
    Not saying this is a bad game or anything, this is your usual run of the mill type of game. I am just too critical

4 stars overall and because of that MC, it is 3 stars. Do your game a favor, put an effort on designing the MC before its too late
  17. 4.00 star(s)

TheLonelyGhost

This game has a relatively short intro, but I did enjoy the time I had with it. I'm giving it 4 starts because it shows a lot of promise, but there is certainly room to improve.

The story is indiscernible. For now it is just about a boy with a neglectful mother who decided to go live with his brother instead. There are a few loose threads that could unravel into a good story, but for now it is a very bare bones story. I don't feel that this is going to be a powerhouse emotional game with a great story, but it won't be a do-nothing-game either.

The renders are okay, even good at time, but this isn't going to win any visual awards. The image quality varies wildly from one still to the next sometimes. The girls are all very pretty and well done. None of them jump out as a "hey I know her!" model. The male characters are very well done as well, so that makes it weird that the MC is so very bland. He is definitely a premade asset used in "Stay true Stay you" and probably others. My biggest issue with him is that his hair is obnoxious and he lacks any defining features. Lastly, there is animation, but is it very rough. It's like watching two parkinson's patients having sex.

The writing is fine, but the translation is not good. Most the time I knew what was being said, but sometimes the words did not go together. The brothers interactions made me smile and I'm glad they aren't doing that landlady/roommate/friend schtick.

Good 0.1, there is a lot of room for improvement. Keep at it.
  18. 2.00 star(s)

drcynic22

Honestly, I'd give the game 2.5 stars if I could. Most of the renders were alright, but several are extremely grainy and in need of touching up. The girls are attractive at least. The plot is your run of the mill "kid moves in with family and fucks hot girls" plot. I won't deduct or add stars for that.

The big problem for me is the English translation is poor. Some of the dialogue simply did not make sense to me, even allowing for the Engrish, I still found it hard to get through. I will try again in an update or two to see if things have improved and if they have, I will update my rating to reflect that.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

justapervert

By the time I am typing this it is currently V0.1, I highly doubt my opinion shall change but go down to the conclusion for a summary.

Story: Not much is presented but due to the simplistic cliché of the character leaving home to join their relative away from parents is been trailed and done before but presentation is key and this game has done a decent job of doing so. The prologue is presenting how you shall be playing the character as the selected traits and being introduced to numerous characters. Quick, simple and easy to understand which is surprisingly well put out as a demo and importantly in my opinion the monologue isn't as boring as other visual novels out there. (4/5)

Gameplay: As expected of a visual novel there may be issues of the menu being repetitive however to my surprise not only is it costume but eye pleasing like wise with the dialogue structure. Asides that the choice of progressing the story via different trait give versatility through the story and more reply because doing so unlocks scenes in the reward gallery. Moreover the simplistic structure of choice doesn't restrict the flow of the game. Not much stands out completely but it has done a good job making it nice and simple. (4/5)

Scenes: Lastly the CG and models are superb without any defects and bugs especially the one smut we have been presented is animated gives hope for the future. As I typed before smut isn't abundant at first release but the glow and progression of obtaining the smut is promising. (4/5)

Conclusion: Read this if you want a quick summary. So far really promising work considering the pace and scenes are thought out an the gameplay is not restrictive. High hopes for a good future due to the versatility it presented it self. (4/5)

P.S: I wish the best for both the players and the game developer-justapervert

"if a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce"- Gucci Mane