noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
:unsure: ... i was never able to raise the boxing skill over 3600 ... (You were practicing boxing under the guidance of a coach for an hour. Boxing Skill: 3600).
You are correct, sorry.

A boxing skill of 3000 or higher is considered "legendary" and you will win nearly every boxing match with that score I believe.

Reactions: JennaJJ

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Do you need both QSP Hotfixes for 0.56 ? As they both have the same name and overwrite each other when downloaded. Not sure if the name can be changed easily to prevent that.
They are the same identical file. I did that on purpose once the second QSP patch/hotfix was released so that either post would give them the latest code.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Bug(?) #1: best friend can't become a courier and whore must be your best friend. Because now it's under this condition: if otn['<<you>>,<<npc>>']>=100 and youslut[npc]>0 (previously was or instead and). Is this intentional?
Bug #2: Your sexual partners list in statistics completely bugged and shows only last partner at best. Because game puts npc indexes in array during first sex like this: num_havesex[]=num but $d_clean_NPC and revertnpc code uses it like this: num_havesex[i] (i is npc index). Suggesting completely remove num_havesex array and show list like this:
Code:
    $partnertext=''
    partner=3
    :markpartner
        if day_sex[partner]!0 and $name[partner]!'':
            $partnertext+='<br><<day_sex[partner]>> <<$month_sex[partner]>> <<$name[partner]>> <<$surname[partner]>>'
        end
        partner+=1
    if partner<=npcmaxgen:jump'markpartner'
    if $partnertext!'':pl'Your sexual partners:'&pl'<<$partnertext>>'
Fixed #1 and also fixed drug dens with a similar problem.
Fixed #2 as you suggested but also found out that some NPCs weren't showing up in the list. This opened up a can of worms!
I modified your code to this (line 4 was modified):
Code:
    $partnertext=''
    partner=3
    :markpartner
        if (day_sex[partner]!0 or havesex[partner]!0) and $name[partner]!'':
            $partnertext+='<br><<day_sex[partner]>> <<$month_sex[partner]>> <<$name[partner]>> <<$surname[partner]>>'
        end
        partner+=1
    if partner<=npcmaxgen:jump'markpartner'
    if $partnertext!'':pl'Your sexual partners:'&pl'<<$partnertext>>'
This shows everyone, however it revealed several bugs with NPCs with missing dates.

Statistics.jpg

I fixed the 5 random/special event girls so their dates are now showing (on a new game only). I'm now trying to find out how others are not getting dates. I made quite a few changes to how the '$d_presex=' code works, removed presex2 and consolidated them into one as well as making it more modular. I can PM you my latest code if you'd like to help troubleshoot it.

Thank you for the bug reports and for your great code suggestions!

Last edited:
Reactions: JennaJJ

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
If I may make a suggestion, put the shaving options together. Honestly one hour per part is to much time.

Reactions: Gamle

gametime25

May 21, 2017
Game has bugs. Even the stats change after going to sleep. I'm hetero and my character only banged chicks and it said 1 girl slept overnight. My character goes to sleep and it says 1 guy overnight the next day. Wtf! I'm not about that life. I tested this and it's a bug that always happens.

• Haha
Reactions: Korder

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Game has bugs. Even the stats change after going to sleep. I'm hetero and my character only banged chicks and it said 1 girl slept overnight. My character goes to sleep and it says 1 guy overnight the next day. Wtf! I'm not about that life. I tested this and it's a bug that always happens.
What version of the game are you using? I don't see a way of that happening in the code. Please attach a save game.

gametime25

May 21, 2017
What version of the game are you using? I don't see a way of that happening in the code. Please attach a save game.
When you go to sleep and wake up the following day it changes from slept with 1 girl overnight in the statistics to 1 guy overnight. Terrible bug!!

Last edited:
Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Several players have requested the ability to add your own portraits to the game. There is a way to do that easily now without adding any new code to handle it. Just backup and replace the two images your character is currently using with yours. You just have to match the pixel dimensions of the current images (600x600 and 120x120). The filenames have to be the same as the existing images of course.

portrait pics.jpg

Kelazad

Feb 24, 2019
noobtrain I think the family storyline you've created is off to an amazing start! You've really breathed new life into this game, I was ready to give up on it but you've already done some fantastic work. Thank you!

Any sense of when Part 2 might be ready? Obviously take whatever time you need but definitely eagerly awaiting what comes next.

Also found an extremely minor bug: when you're working as a masseuse, the game displays "massagewoman.mp4" regardless of whether you're performing a regular or erotic massage. It should be showing "eromassagewoman.mp4" when you do an erotic massage.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
noobtrain I think the family storyline you've created is off to an amazing start! You've really breathed new life into this game, I was ready to give up on it but you've already done some fantastic work. Thank you!

Any sense of when Part 2 might be ready? Obviously take whatever time you need but definitely eagerly awaiting what comes next.

Also found an extremely minor bug: when you're working as a masseuse, the game displays "massagewoman.mp4" regardless of whether you're performing a regular or erotic massage. It should be showing "eromassagewoman.mp4" when you do an erotic massage.
Thank you for your feedback and praise! I'm looking at 3 to 5 weeks right now if my progress stays strong like it's been. I guess I could release it sooner and do a part 3 but I really want to wrap the story up in part 2 if possible so I have a lot of work in front of me. I'm spending 90% of my free time developing for this game so I can't go much faster, however I am getting a lot done.

There is more story in part 2 than I had planned but don't worry, the sexy content will be the focus! As long as players aren't opposed to incest as a fetish it should be good. The goal of the family story is to develop deep and meaningful relationships with your family so that players can connect and get immersed in those characters. This will make sexy content more meaningful when it finally happens. Some players wanted to have sex with family members without any story to go along with it and I'm strongly against that. They might as well be regular NPCs in that case.

I'll look at the bug you mentioned. Thank you!

Kelazad

Feb 24, 2019
Thank you for your feedback and praise! I'm looking at 3 to 5 weeks right now if my progress stays strong like it's been. I guess I could release it sooner and do a part 3 but I really want to wrap the story up in part 2 if possible so I have a lot of work in front of me. I'm spending 90% of my free time developing for this game so I can't go much faster, however I am getting a lot done.

There is more story in part 2 than I had planned but don't worry, the sexy content will be the focus! As long as players aren't opposed to incest as a fetish it should be good. The goal of the family story is to develop deep and meaningful relationships with your family so that players can connect and get immersed in those characters. This will make sexy content more meaningful when it finally happens. Some players wanted to have sex with family members without any story to go along with it and I'm strongly against that. They might as well be regular NPCs in that case.

I'll look at the bug you mentioned. Thank you!
Couldn't agree more with your planned approach to the family content - to be honest this is exactly what I'd been hoping for ever since I first opened the game and saw that there were pre-generated family members you couldn't interact with. There are already so many "generic" NPCs you can interact with in this game, I'm glad that someone's taking the time to make the family content unique.

Any ideas you're willing to share here about what you have planned? I don't mean story spoilers, more like logistics - like are you planning for the MC to be able to interact with mom and sis outside the main sex system in the game? Kind of like the existing hot tub events with the maid, but maybe something along the lines of punishing your sister for being an ungrateful brat, or getting a wake-up blowjob from your mom?

Major kudos to you for taking this on! Will definitely be looking forward to playing Part 2 when it's ready, but don't rush yourself!

Reactions: noobtrain

Kelazad

Feb 24, 2019
Also - totally unrelated to the new family content, but it looks like there are quite a few picture and video files in the chinatown > sex folder that I've never come across in the actual game, even though I've taken quite a few NPCs to the Chinese restaurant. Am I just missing a step/sidequest somewhere or are those old files from the original game that were never implemented in this remake version?

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Also - totally unrelated to the new family content, but it looks like there are quite a few picture and video files in the chinatown > sex folder that I've never come across in the actual game, even though I've taken quite a few NPCs to the Chinese restaurant. Am I just missing a step/sidequest somewhere or are those old files from the original game that were never implemented in this remake version?
I discourage players from going through the game folders and looking at videos and pictures. I won't answer these types of questions, sorry. No offense intended. :)

Reactions: Kelazad

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Couldn't agree more with your planned approach to the family content - to be honest this is exactly what I'd been hoping for ever since I first opened the game and saw that there were pre-generated family members you couldn't interact with. There are already so many "generic" NPCs you can interact with in this game, I'm glad that someone's taking the time to make the family content unique.

Any ideas you're willing to share here about what you have planned? I don't mean story spoilers, more like logistics - like are you planning for the MC to be able to interact with mom and sis outside the main sex system in the game? Kind of like the existing hot tub events with the maid, but maybe something along the lines of punishing your sister for being an ungrateful brat, or getting a wake-up blowjob from your mom?

Major kudos to you for taking this on! Will definitely be looking forward to playing Part 2 when it's ready, but don't rush yourself!
Yes, you'll be able to do normal activities with them that you can do with any other NPC. Since I am using specific actors for the mother and sister, it limits what content I am able to add. There will be plenty of surprises for you to enjoy. I'm also planning on having video and picture matching sex content through the normal sex system once the story has been completed (for the mother and sister only).

Reactions: Kelazad

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Development Update

I completed the pre-sex story for part 2 of the 'Family Trouble' storyline. I'm now working on the sex part of the story.

I'm not a fan of "easy sex" with main characters so I wanted to make the story as meaningful as possible. I hope I succeeded, but that will be yours to decide once you play through it...

Once I complete the sex part of the 'Family Trouble' storyline, I'll then be working on adding picture and video matching content to the generic sex system for the mother and sister. This will be the first time that players will experience immersive pictures and videos that match the character (mom and sister only - 80% or more matching at least as some categories there isn't any content for). This is a tremendous amount of work in both video clip encoding and QSP coding. There is a chance that I will break this off and do it in part 3, however that is yet to be determined...

There is a chance that I will be using two different models for both the mother and sister for specific sex content (mostly anal as neither model has done anal yet as far as I'm aware).

My current timeframe for getting all of this done is 3 to 5 weeks (3 weeks is overly optimistic unless I do a part 3). I am working hard on the 'Family Trouble' storyline and hope it will be worth my time and your time once it is finished!

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes