Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
I'm trying to fix brothels right now. They are completely broken and a mess. That is what is delaying the patch. The gang suggestions are great but are on hold for now.
Can You change requiremenets forfamily event trigger a little bit? Make demand for whores and slaves be sattisfied with bought ones?

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
game auto closes after the "start" button. Downloaded the whole thing 2 times. extracted the base game and overwrote with the update. what am I doing wrong?

EDIT: Figured it out.. my dumb ass had not read the very clear instructions in the OP.. My bad.. but all is well!

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I think that the only reson it's happening is because it's called Evil 2. I know that it's based on the "Evil" game but I think you can understand where the complaints are coming from. It's kinda like making a new The Sims game without character customization, yeah there are more new things to do but you only have preset characters etc. Not to blame spectre1viper, jessicajones or you, though. The games is looking cleaner and overall the male MC experience is great. It's purely because the original game (the thing that is officialy there not, the latest updates) was far from finished and it left people (me included) wanting more and seeing game named "Evil 2" turned us into ungrateful little horn dogs :ROFLMAO:. Love this game as well and I feel terrible for original creators of this "sequel", I had no idea that this was the case. Wish I could thank them. Also my latest comment on the new update being out is in no way me trying to shit on this game or to be disrespectful. I'm sorry if it came out that way. Maybe changing the name would help, if that's even possible now.
I understand and appreciate what you are saying. The problem is that any developer that wants to pick up this game and add to it gets bombarded with complaints for things that were decided long before they started. Perhaps the game is forever doomed because of it. :cry:

• Wow
Reactions: JennaJJ

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Evil 2 - Version 0.56 Beta QSP Update
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that broke sex if the player clicked on the 'Appearance' button while having sex with an NPC (reported by player)​
  • Fixed a bug in the Nightclub where it stated that the girl was drunk and she really wasn't​
  • Fixed numerous bugs with Maids - hopefully this is fully cleaned up now and working correctly (fingers crossed)​
  • Fixed a few bugs I introduced with the overhaul of some of the sex code​
  • Fixed a moderate bug with the 'Stranded Motorist' random/special event which could cause the end of the event to fail​
  • Did a partial overhaul of the Brothel - fixed lots of bugs. It should be mostly working now...​
  • Misc bug fixes​

Requirements

Windows OS - (Windows 7 or newer fully updated)
You must use the QSP Player that comes with the game. No other QSP Player will work!

The full Evil 2 - 0.55 Beta Version (full standalone version - approximately 12 GBs).

This is an update. It is not standalone and won't work on it's own. Please refer to the original release post for download links.

Developer Notes

This is a QSP update only. Backup your existing files (just in case) and replace (replace the existing two files - overwrite).

I upped the version number to 0.56 since this update is much larger than a hotfix (large patch). I did a moderate amount of testing but I obviously didn't test everything. Please report any new bugs you find (aside from gangs which I already know have lots of issues).

You may experience some random bugs the first few in-game days.

In order to "fully" fix brothels, please un-assign the Madam and then re-assign her (can be the same person). It may take a day or two for the brothel to start working. I highly recommend that players pay for a advertiser for your whores or do the advertising yourself on the Internet/laptop on a regular basis (will greatly increase income).

Last edited:

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Such a shame the original died and this took out the female, trans and gay options
There is a new, fanmade update (or official? idk, apparently the creator is back but ig we have to wait and see). Checkout comments. There is also a link to translated version and new media.
Did those options ever work in the original? I got in pretty soon after spectre posted and from a code dive those options didn't look like they were of any real quality. I'm still interested in checking out the other project just to see which way they took it.

Are your new updates likely to be cross compatible with older saves from the jessicajones stage? Trying to figure out if I should try to finish my old character before updating or not.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Are your new updates likely to be cross compatible with older saves from the jessicajones stage? Trying to figure out if I should try to finish my old character before updating or not.
Old save games are mostly compatible. I can't say for sure but I don't believe I made any changes that would outright break them. It may take a week in-game before all the quirks get worked out.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Evil 2 - Version 0.56 Beta hotfix 1

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a bug with sex that I added with the partial overhaul of the sex code (deepthroat)
  • Fixed a bug that I caused that could prevent the 'Mansion College Girl' random/special event from spawning
  • Made it slightly easier to trigger the 'Stranded Motorist' and 'Family Trouble' events/stories

Yea, I know... :rolleyes:

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
Did those options ever work in the original? I got in pretty soon after spectre posted and from a code dive those options didn't look like they were of any real quality. I'm still interested in checking out the other project just to see which way they took it.
I meant the "Evil" game. It says that it's abandoned but apparently someone (maybe even the original creator came back) took over the project.

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
Evil 2 - Version 0.56 Beta hotfix 1

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a bug with sex that I added with the partial overhaul of the sex code (deepthroat)
  • Fixed a bug that I caused that could prevent the 'Mansion College Girl' random/special event from spawning
  • Made it slightly easier to trigger the 'Stranded Motorist' and 'Family Trouble' events/stories

Yea, I know... :rolleyes:
Attachment isn't working for me

Reactions: DarkEnergy

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
I mean as much as the rest of the game did, in it's early and broken state.
You could have sex with other males and wearing female stuff or changing your looks through drugs towards females gave other reactions from people.
It being unfinished mostly meant though that the pictures and videos of sex scenes usually went into male/female even on male/male scenes, but i remember there were some shemales too.
The main issue was that if you went submissive, you usually ended up being handled like a woman in terms of pictures and videos during sex scenes.

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
Is there anything good with the family storyline? So far they moved in, but there was no sex content so far iirc.

NiffyImmortal

Aug 10, 2017
I didn't start with the double study, I did study/boxing. After the first semester I did well in school and was told I would get a scholarship, but I didn't get any lump sum, and I don't seem to be getting any money now in the new semester either? How does the scholarship work?

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
Is there anything good with the family storyline? So far they moved in, but there was no sex content so far iirc.
If possible can you upload your save as this game is a grind to get to that and can't even trigger some of the events :) I would appreciate if you could

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes