skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
do you know if special drugs u bought from Tony ex. the bones reduction and slimmer able modify npc shape? trying to fix some of these orcs like women
They will change physical appearance some but that isn't the method I would try (you can experiment with the drugs but it will take a lot of time and patience). You can take them to the beauty salon and medical center/dentistry if they are a slave or whore. Using cheats, the 'Pimp that Bitch' cheat is by far the most effective!

Reactions: jeff95

makaya

Nov 2, 2018
i'm probably doing something wrong with trying to kill Mabuta but i trained 3 army guys to elite sniper and have a mercenary who's in a sniper squad and i've reloaded at least 40 times now and they can't kill him. When i move them from gang to hitmen their description of their shooting skill changes to good shooter though when i move them back to gang they're elite snipers again. Is this a bug?
I've downloaded the 0.60 torrent with the 0.61 update from the frontpage.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
i'm probably doing something wrong with trying to kill Mabuta but i trained 3 army guys to elite sniper and have a mercenary who's in a sniper squad and i've reloaded at least 40 times now and they can't kill him. When i move them from gang to hitmen their description of their shooting skill changes to good shooter though when i move them back to gang they're elite snipers again. Is this a bug?
I've downloaded the 0.60 torrent with the 0.61 update from the frontpage.
It is deceptive. The 'elite sniper' I believe is their training level and as a Hitman it is referring to their soldier level. You may not have a Hitman that is a high enough level of soldier. If you don't mind doing a little test, use this console command on your current Hitman when he is on the screen and then assign him to kill Mabuta:

solder[npc]=10

Let me know how it turns out...

Reactions: Striker000

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Evil 2 - 0.61 hotfix 5

• Contains hotfixes 1 through 4
  • Fixed all reported bugs
  • Fixed male hips always being zero
  • Fixed incorrect starting caps for the dancer start
  • You can now leave the generic sex system without having to do 10 activities first
  • Fixed a game crash after enslaving your mother and sister (very Evil path)
  • Fixed factories that are still for sale after you file for bankruptcy
  • Fixed a bug with debtors where the player wasn't given the money if the debtor could pay
  • Fixed a bug with selling factories where the player was never given the option to accept the offer
  • The player can now look for a new contract for a factory when the current contract will expire the next day
  • Added a warning when a factory's contract will expire the next day or is currently expired
  • Rebalanced factory profits
  • Fixed several bugs with gangs
  • If you bribe to get a whore out of prison, she will remain a whore after her debt is paid off
  • Did a partial overhaul of debtors and fixed several bugs
  • You can no longer search for debtors without getting the job first from the Armenians (City Gangs)
  • You can no longer hack the debtor database more than once per day
  • You can no longer get multiple jobs to look for debtors if you haven't returned the money from the first job
  • You now get paid 10% of the debtor amount when completing a debtor job
  • Text and formatting improvements and fixes (especially with gangs and debtors)
  • Fixed some bugs with sex training at the farm
  • Fixed a bug where you could do the 'College Hazing' random event without owning the mansion
  • Player reputation now increases with several gang activities
  • Lots of miscellaneous bug fixes
  • Added a 'Night mode' option under the Computer menu that will partially simulate day and night by changing the UI colors
  • Added a new console code for forcing men to join your gang: dynamic $d_add_to_gang

Update

These hotfixes got replaced by version 0.62 Beta. Please download and install that version instead of this one.

Last edited:

makaya

Nov 2, 2018
It is deceptive. The 'elite sniper' I believe is their training level and as a Hitman it is referring to their soldier level. You may not have a Hitman that is a high enough level of soldier. If you don't mind doing a little test, use this console command on your current Hitman when he is on the screen and then assign him to kill Mabuta:

solder[npc]=10

Let me know how it turns out...

It does work in the sense that after the console command they get the elite sniper title on screen, they still can't kill the guy though(reloaded 20+ times) with 4 elite snipers on his ass, Mutaba must be some godlike creature to survive that :ROFLMAO:

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
It does work in the sense that after the console command they get the elite sniper title on screen, they still can't kill the guy though(reloaded 20+ times) with 4 elite snipers on his ass, Mutaba must be some godlike creature to survive that :ROFLMAO:
Your best bet is to do it normally. It usually takes me once or twice to kill Mabuta. I usually give them every gun, give them weapons training till they are "great shooter" and then set them on Mabuta. Will take a while, but works every time.

Then again, I'm not sure what skybarbie has changed, so chances might have been inadvertently changed.

Reactions: skybarbie

Malkavian111

Sep 9, 2020
One more minor bug: when you find debtor (actually noone asked me to do it and I even do not know why to search her) and she has enough of money, I have the only option to release her, but I do not get money from her

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I got it to work:

Mabuta.jpg

There are two main issues:

#1 - None of your Hitmen have kill experience (0 kills)
#2 - You've tried to kill him too many times and failed. Each time this happens, his security increases to the point where it is next to impossible.

Get Svetoslav Card on the screen and use the following console command:

kill_exp[npc]=500 & times_kill_mabuta=0

I usually do lots of robberies and always assign my best soldier/gang member as the gunmen and allow them to slowly gain kills by killing guards and police during the robberies.

After my gunman got some good kill experience I assigned him to kill Mabuta and he did it the first time (in my game, not your save).

After you kill Mabuta you'll want to have a chat with the chief of police.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Just started and looking at the list of classmates i have to ask: Is there any way to adjust the protagonists preferences? The higher the beauty score the bigger the breasts...for me its just the other way around, i'd never give a good rating to anything with huge breasts.

Reactions: kurosx

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
One more minor bug: when you find debtor (actually noone asked me to do it and I even do not know why to search her) and she has enough of money, I have the only option to release her, but I do not get money from her
I'll look at this tonight or tomorrow. Need some rest.

makaya

Nov 2, 2018
I got it to work:

View attachment 2064541

#2 - You've tried to kill him too many times and failed. Each time this happens, his security increases to the point where it is next to impossible.

I usually do lots of robberies and always assign my best soldier/gang member as the gunmen and allow them to slowly gain kills by killing guards and police during the robberies.

After my gunman got some good kill experience I assigned him to kill Mabuta and he did it the first time (in my game, not your save).

Good luck!
I was wondering about the kill count but figured it wouldn't matter as long as their skills were good, also didn't want to randomly start killing people :p , also good to know about the increase in security for a next playthrough i'll have to make sure first time i have a good guy instead of randomly trying stuff for ingame months.

I did get it to work now so thank you, now i can get back to trying to progress different stuff :)

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I got it to work:

View attachment 2064541

After you kill Mabuta you'll want to have a chat with the chief of police.

Good luck!
um are there anywhere to purchase body armor or something to help with when the robbery gone wrong cause even if i train them to max gunner and max driver there will still be some random chance of someone get shot and die, and these are my best trained men too it discourages me so much i only set them as whore guards and car jackers only now or i just do reloading autosave scum, lastly i know the stat requirement for the gunning and driving but what's the stat for the money bagging?
i would also like report a bug, i had a factory that were keep getting really bad unprofit contract that make me lose money instead of gain so i put the company up for sell and i still keep losing money from each day it still being up, so i say fk it and cut my lost by file for bankruptcy so i can rid of this money sink hole but i didnt turn off the put factory up for sell before i file for bankruptcy, now each day i still get the company is up for sale 188000 and occasionally offer to buy it but i dont have any access to the factory anymore.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes