• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Thank you for the feedback! You are the first person to give me detailed feedback on those events.
I feel kind of bad for it but with all the changes you made for 0.60 I decided it was time to start a new playthrough then, and after weeks of casually playing I still haven't played through the original family trouble story lol. Really was planning to get through your new events but I wanted to get there with only minimal cheating this time

Reactions: skybarbie

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
Glad to see you are still around noobtrain. Still hoping you'll someday decide to make more content for the game, but I understand why you are, let's say, reluctant to do so. A real shame if you ask me.

That being said, I finally got to play through the family trouble additions to the game. Here's my honest opinion on it with as few spoilers as I can manage (hopefully no spoilers at all).

The 1st part (introduction) is really well made. The relation between the characters and the MC is very well established and feels like there is a history there and it is all very plausible. Well written and well paced. Truly awesome work.

The 2nd part (meeting the family) is simply epic. The writing is somehow even better here and builds up on the intro's foundation brilliantly; and the choices of sound/music is just sublime. What is in effect a slideshow with text & sound effects/music has no right being this epic, yet it certainly was. Just bravo!

The 3rd part (conclusion) is arguably the weakest but not bad by any means. Idk what it was, it just felt too easy & too fast paced for me, like the MC didn't have to earn it. Maybe the fact that I knew where it was leading to and that it wasn't to my particular tastes had something to do with my not loving it as much... The writing is still really solid though.

I haven't mentioned it but for all 3 parts the actual programming, functionality and presentation of it all is truly amazing. Great work and not a single bug in sight... You should be proud of your addition to the game noobtrain.

As for skybarbie's addition... I didn't realize I had seen it until I saw noobtrain's post about it. And I mean that as the biggest compliment btw. It is so well made that I actually thought it was part of noobtrain's family trouble. The transition is absolutely flawless, and it perfectly concludes the entire ordeal imo. Can't wait for what you are currently working on.

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
How do I reset the actions and additional desc to their default settings?
If you truly want to reset the qplayer to its original settings, there is but one way that I know will 100% work. If you don't have a copy of the EVIL 2 files it will require a full re-download unfortunately...

1. I would suggest you copy your save files to a different folder for safe keeping (unless you don't mind losing them all)
2. Delete the entire EVIL 2 folder and all its files
3. Restart your PC. And I do mean RESTART. Power OFF & back ON will not work... because Windows.
4. After the RESTART, re-extract all the EVIL 2 files & copy back your save files
5. Re-opening the qplayer should now have reset it to its default settings

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Is there a way to get the game variables for the injector because qgen is marked as virus on it's page
What version of QGen is that? You want 4 because 5 was never completed and if the official version is not happy there's a version on the Girl Life repo under "tools". You're more than welcome to grab that copy.

Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Glad to see you are still around noobtrain. Still hoping you'll someday decide to make more content for the game, but I understand why you are, let's say, reluctant to do so. A real shame if you ask me.

That being said, I finally got to play through the family trouble additions to the game. Here's my honest opinion on it with as few spoilers as I can manage (hopefully no spoilers at all).

The 1st part (introduction) is really well made. The relation between the characters and the MC is very well established and feels like there is a history there and it is all very plausible. Well written and well paced. Truly awesome work.

The 2nd part (meeting the family) is simply epic. The writing is somehow even better here and builds up on the intro's foundation brilliantly; and the choices of sound/music is just sublime. What is in effect a slideshow with text & sound effects/music has no right being this epic, yet it certainly was. Just bravo!

The 3rd part (conclusion) is arguably the weakest but not bad by any means. Idk what it was, it just felt too easy & too fast paced for me, like the MC didn't have to earn it. Maybe the fact that I knew where it was leading to and that it wasn't to my particular tastes had something to do with my not loving it as much... The writing is still really solid though.

I haven't mentioned it but for all 3 parts the actual programming, functionality and presentation of it all is truly amazing. Great work and not a single bug in sight... You should be proud of your addition to the game noobtrain.

As for skybarbie's addition... I didn't realize I had seen it until I saw noobtrain's post about it. And I mean that as the biggest compliment btw. It is so well made that I actually thought it was part of noobtrain's family trouble. The transition is absolutely flawless, and it perfectly concludes the entire ordeal imo. Can't wait for what you are currently working on.
Thank you for your valuable feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed my Family Trouble story!

Part 3 felt about right to me as far as pacing without drawing things out forever. Of course user experience will vary. Some games take the entire story to build up to a certain point and I tried to do it in a single story. A long story, but still a story which doesn't make up the core of the game. "like the MC didn't have to earn it" - That hurts the worst as I did everything in my power to do the opposite. The rest of your feedback is glowing so I'll take what I can get. Thank you! :love:

Reactions: ThanosFarekSeid

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I would like to know if it is possible to increase a NPC's Corruption stat without the use of drugs or sex?
This is a trick question because corruption gets changed at many places throughout the game. The main ways to increase it are the methods you mentioned. You can also use the Injector and cheat corruption as mentioned by an earlier player.

Raya00

Aug 10, 2018
You have no idea how happy swing this continued makes me. I had given up until I checked out of curiosity. Hell! Even Noobtrain is back!
Happy times!
I understand you are working on stabilizing the game, and that is great. Most would suggest "add this", "change that"; but I know how hard is to keep code stable. In that vein, my suggestion would be an idiot-proof tutorial or template on how to add a scene, then some links to further qsp docs (in English, please).
That way we can make mods and you can keep the main codestream clean and proper. It may even simplify adding stuff later on to it if we can contribute through mods.
Qsp is very interesting, but I have failed to find good and approachable documentation and or tutorials, and even less in English. My Russian extends to the typical da, nyet, vodka, dasvidanya and kurva, and I suspect many others are on the same spot.

Also, plays rather well on the steam deck ;)

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Hİİİİİİİİİ and EnergyMax l can Increase?
You start the game with 8 and the max is 12. You can increase it up to 12 through exercise related activities.

If you are asking about a cheat for it, use this in the 'spectre1viper command injector':

energyMax[you]=12

Reactions: bfor147

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
How do you make money or do anything in this game? The only thing I can do is work on the shop for 5$ per day and expanses are 8$.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
How do you make money or do anything in this game? The only thing I can do is work on the shop for 5$ per day and expanses are 8$.
There are three ways to earn money in game that really matter.
1. You can be a taxi driver.
To do this you need to borrow money at the bank pay it back at once and then borrow the larger sum of 5000, then you go to the motor show get a drivers licence and the cheapest car for 1500 and go back to the old district where you can pick up clients.
2. You can become a progammer.
Once again you need to borrow money but the computer at the supermarket is only 300, but then you must learn to become an expert software developer which takes about a week, then you need to take programming assignments on the forum preferable those that give 25 money/hour or more.
3. You can become a pusher/drugdealer. (recomended)
This is the easiest of them all go to the strip club and find Tony and spend 100 to be allowed access to his mansion then buy drugs from him, it is however a good idea to borrow money at the bank ahead of time so that you can buy a lot of drugs because if you do that his trust will increase and the price you need to pay will eventually get down to about 5/1 when you enter a business deal with him and have your whores bring the drugs home. I should note that you sell the drugs at the nightclub.

Last edited:
Reactions: skybarbie

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Luckily for you we already thought of this and put a 'Beginner's Guide' to the game in the 'Developer Notes/FAQ' on the OP.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Is there a way to permanently make girls horny at 100?
No. Giving a girl an aphrodisiac will keep her horniness at 50 or higher which is a huge help in speeding up her orgasms.

There is an unpublished cheat, mainly used for testing, that will keep both of your horniness stats high. This means you will both orgasm frequently with only short delays between orgasms.

etester=1

to turn off:

etester=0

Using this cheat will make sex extremely easy, so use with caution. It will make you a super stud in bed and you'll be able to please girls with almost no effort. If you want the sex system to be somewhat challenging, don't use this!

Every time a girl orgasms, it increases her lust, corruption, and other important stats. She also forgives you for any past mistreatment or roughness. Females will get corrupted at an alarming rate with this cheat enabled. If that is what you want, then play the game however you'd like.

Reactions: Michael967
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes