noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
So you can't turn a male NPC into a Trap from my understanding?
Though i suspect you wouldn't be able to bone them anyway having read the overview.

Which given i hadn't seen this game before let alone know anything about the original, would that be possible in the original?
Am also curious how playable it is if it has so many bugs from what i have read in the notes in the OP for this one.

Edit: Does the original also have a built in Cheat system you can use from the get go?
"So you can't turn a male NPC into a Trap from my understanding?" - correct
"would that be possible in the original?" - Yes, but the original is full of bugs and the English is poor. Most bugs have been fixed in Evil 2 and it is very clean overall with greatly improved English.
"Does the original also have a built in Cheat system you can use from the get go?" - no

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
You need to apply the QSP Update attached at the bottom of the 0.62 Beta release post.

Eoin - Perhaps you could edit the OP. Under 'Downloads' change 'Hotfix 5 for 0.61' to 'Version 0.62 Beta QSP Update 5 (bottom of post)' and link the 0.62 Beta release post.
oh cmon, for real?! why isnt this in the OP?
ffs, aint gonna remake that frigging torrent again. the game is piss annoying to upload with its humongous size :HideThePain:

edit: oi, those are just Evil2-spectre1viper qsps
that i added to the game (in the OP it's part of the 0.62 update), still says its 0.61hotfix5. or is the Evil2-spectre1viper in the 0.62 update in the OP different?

...ffs this game is a nightmare...

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
im getting the message that shes fully corrupted no need to flog her anymore but she still wont sign the contract

tried using both the break person and slave cheats and shes still saying no every time

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
oh cmon, for real?! why isnt this in the OP?
ffs, aint gonna remake that frigging torrent again. the game is piss annoying to upload with its humongous size :HideThePain:

edit: oi, those are just Evil2-spectre1viper qsps
that i added to the game (in the OP it's part of the 0.62 update), still says its 0.61hotfix5. or is the Evil2-spectre1viper in the 0.62 update in the OP different?

...ffs this game is a nightmare...
Please refer to these posts by noobtrain :

https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-62-beta-community-project.41582/post-9487466

https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-62-beta-community-project.41582/post-9487507

We don't have access to edit the OP ourselves and the game was published by a moderator without any warning. I was going to include the QSP Update with version 0.62 and then have the game published, taking the game out of beta.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
One the nude beach. It always comes up with loose body and the girl turning away. Fat is at 0 so that's not the issue and i'm not too sure why it keeps happening. Some help be appreciated

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
im getting the message that shes fully corrupted no need to flog her anymore but she still wont sign the contract

tried using both the break person and slave cheats and shes still saying no every time
Try doing it with her bound and unbound. If it still doesn't work, post your save game. The 'Break Slave' cheat should work 100% of the time if the girl is enslaved at the farm.

Reactions: darkpoenplace

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Last edited:

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
Try doing it with her bound and unbound. If it still doesn't work, post your save game. The 'Break Slave' cheat should work 100% of the time if the girl is enslaved at the farm.
tried a new save with crushboss and both breaks and it still wont work

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Reactions: darkpoenplace

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
I tried it twice with your save game and the 'Break Slave' cheat worked both times. The NPC has to be on the screen in order for the cheat to work.

What version of the game are you using? Make sure it says, 'Evil 2 - Version 0.62 Beta QSP Update 6'. Refer to this post:

https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-62-beta-community-project.41582/post-9487507
i did a full redownload and added the patch

i can see the values change but no matter how often i try it doesnt work for me

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
why the game ask you to choose your sex if you don't have options? xD
The framework was already in place from the original modded game. Perhaps it will be removed later since this seems to be confusing players...

Update:

I removed that screen for the official release.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Poppyz

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
The first QSP game that I truly enjoyed. The Family arc (which I of course got to through the convenient cheats) was so well done! I think the semblance of an actual story did it for me.. the other QSP games are so vague and repetitive that you get bored after downloading a super heavy game. The hot story is so much better than aimless wandering.

The cheat system is also well implemented here as opposed to buried in some special menu. I hope there is a sissification / bimbofication route for Anton once he wakes up from his coma... would love some shemale action!

Also cant wait for the mother and sister to turn into 'working' women with special scenes!

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
followed the instilation guide, and STILL NO images wtf and it's still saying .61 instead of .62.....now i know why i didn't play the last update

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
followed the instilation guide, and STILL NO images wtf and it's still saying .61 instead of .62.....now i know why i didn't play the last update
Please refer to the following posts:

https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-62-beta-community-project.41582/post-9487545

Additional troubleshooting help can be found in the 'Developer Notes/FAQ' section on the OP. You can also try running the EXE as an administrator.

Last edited:

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
I have started a new game and found a bug I think. One of my classmates (Josephine Duke) at University (I had sex with her after the student party) is now in status Mate , If I select 'Take a Walk' I get the text from 'Drink a beer' I get the same text if I choose the option 'Drink a Beer). Save is done directly before talking to her.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes