Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Relationship score. I can't think of any code that would raise an NPC's relationship score, without you interacting with them, unless the relationship score was very low (which isn't the case here).
Yes, I actually relented and enabled the cheats to check. Girlfriend is below 100 Relationship and Mate above 100. Instinctually I thought girlfriend was above Mate in the status, but that is wrong as it turns out.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
There isn't an option for that. You are the first player to ask. Your gang will make money for you just by hijacking cars and dismantling them for parts. You just have to train your gang members some first and they will earn you money. A mechanic is the only NPC that can dismantle cars. Soldiers should be assigned as a gunman (if doing robberies) or hitmen (if doing assassinations).
Are there people to recruit into my gang besides people at the university? I couldn't find any.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Ok, I did read that but, without speaking of a "walkthrought" (which would be inadequate for a real sandbox), is there somewhere some sort of list of what is doable in the game and giving some informations on the datas showed on girls screens? (mainly some of the numeric datas showed between the tatoos and the children).

Second, we see some women have "children" 18+ but is there a way to get these in your harem? What is the effect or prgancy on a whore?
There is a beginner's guide linked in the 'Developer Notes/FAQ' section on the OP. It doesn't talk about the stats in the game though. Most are self-explanatory.

You can't interact with children (even 18+) unless they are your own and at least 16 years old. This would be a good feature in the future though. You can age up your own children to 16 years old using this cheat: family_tester=1

I'm not sure there is any effect currently on pregnant whores but I haven't looked closely at the code for this. I would put all your whores on birth control.

Reactions: skybarbie

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
If you take a Erotic Massage in the Sauna Mykonos, it counts as your one massage per day, so you can't take a regular massage anymore, but the erotic massage option is still there. Bug?

Reactions: skybarbie

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Is it possible to get a whore released when I'm told "You hinted to the officer that you would be grateful if she could be set free.
The officer shrugs and says, that the case has already been through the system and is out of his power to stop now."?

DeGurkin

Apr 30, 2021
I've never heard of that happening as long as you meet all of the game requirements listed in the 'Requirements' section of the OP.
I didn't download them through the Torrent, trying the Torrent version now, may be an issue with updating

update: Oh the links to the individual parts are super outdated, just downloaded the Torrent and it is obvious that this is the best way to do it.

Last edited:

cctt22

Oct 7, 2022
is there transformation content or are all the different drugs just filler and not actually used for anything?

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
is there transformation content or are all the different drugs just filler and not actually used for anything?
Normal drug doses and steroid have several uses in game. Most of the other drugs aren't used much if any and only make small changes to a person's body.

Originally, most were disabled but players complained about it so they were re-enabled with the understanding that they wouldn't lead to transformation or feminization of males.

Reactions: noobtrain

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Is it possible to get a whore released when I'm told "You hinted to the officer that you would be grateful if she could be set free.
The officer shrugs and says, that the case has already been through the system and is out of his power to stop now."?
You need to raise your relationship with the chief of police at the strip club. Pay his bills, and fuck a stripper with him. Do this several times a week once you have a good cash flow coming in.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Update

I will be taking the game out of beta and releasing version 0.62 soon. The changelog wasn't as bad or long as I thought it was going to be. The changelog is finished.

I won't be developing on this site for the near future. There are several reasons for this that I won't go into (and please don't ask since you won't get a response). This thread doesn't need any more drama. I may come back at some point but for now, I need a long break. I want to enjoy my holidays without the added stress of this site.

I've asked noobtrain to help out on the site more which he has been doing. I also asked him if he would be willing to do Part 2 of the 'Pool Girl' story which he has agreed to do. I don't know if he will do anything beyond that though.

Once I post version 0.62, noobtrain will be the developer for the game, at least until Part 2 of the 'Pool Girl' story is finished. I will be communicating with noobtrain and telling him what I had planned for Part 2 so he will have a framework to work from.

Thank you for all of your support, help, and feedback!

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
The code for whores to become junkies is pretty hefty or I am just having bad luck. I just have 3 whores so far, and as intended I convinced every single one of them. Less than a month on the street 2 of the 3 are junkies, because they 'accidentily' sat on a syringe. My goal was to play without addicts as much as I can, so having 2 out of 3 Junkies is a bit of a disappointment.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
The code for whores to become junkies is pretty hefty or I am just having bad luck. I just have 3 whores so far, and as intended I convinced every single one of them. Less than a month on the street 2 of the 3 are junkies, because they 'accidentily' sat on a syringe. My goal was to play without addicts as much as I can, so having 2 out of 3 Junkies is a bit of a disappointment.
The chance for that is 1 out of 100. I guess if you play for three months or more they have a good chance of becoming an addict. The chance can be reduced further. So far, you've had bad luck.

Reactions: Kavalor

hatza

Aug 15, 2017
Well for me no luck with the slaves. I installed everyhing like the insall instructions, redownloaded everything and installed Evil_2_-_0_62_Beta_QSP_Update_7 too. Even with the cheat to break them they wont sign the contract.... Is there something else what i need to do? I got a taser, car and farmhouse...

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Well for me no luck with the slaves. I installed everyhing like the insall instructions, redownloaded everything and installed Evil_2_-_0_62_Beta_QSP_Update_7 too. Even with the cheat to break them they wont sign the contract.... Is there something else what i need to do? I got a taser, car and farmhouse...
Post your save.
IDK what's wrong with it but that cheat is broken on some saves. Break slave doesn't give slaves high enough sex stats to break on my newest playthrough, but it still works right on my old ones.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes