Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
I was trying to understand how to make a deal with Mabuta about my first whores, I could not...
Looking at the code, I found something that seems to be a typo.

Code:
# mabuta

act'Talk to Mabuta':
    if mabutaroof>0:
    else
        'Mabuta speaks impressively, "All the whores in this town go under me and pay me a percentage."'
        if total_slut>0 or sum_slave>0:
Should not it be:

if total_slut[you]>0 or sum_slave[you]>0: ?

Because if not, I don't know... :confused:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I was trying to understand how to make a deal with Mabuta about my first whores, I could not...
Looking at the code, I found something that seems to be a typo.

Code:
# mabuta

act'Talk to Mabuta':
    if mabutaroof>0:
    else
        'Mabuta speaks impressively, "All the whores in this town go under me and pay me a percentage."'
        if total_slut>0 or sum_slave>0:
Should not it be:

if total_slut[you]>0 or sum_slave[you]>0: ?

Because if not, I don't know... :confused:
This is a big can of worms!

The following variables are used interchangeably for total sluts:

total_slut
total_slut[you]

The following variables are used interchangeably for total slaves:

sum_slave
total_slave
total_slave[you]

There is no 'sum_slave[you]' variable.

I don't see any advantage of adding [you] to the end of any of the variables. Whore and slave totals aren't tracked anywhere else in the game for anyone but the player.

I need to eliminate all but one for each type and hopefully not break anything in the process... :cry:

I'll probably end up keeping:

total_slut
total_slave

Djakise

May 12, 2020
Это большая банка червей!

Следующие переменные используются взаимозаменяемо для общего количества шлюх:

total_slut
total_slut[ты]

Следующие переменные используются взаимозаменяемо для общего количества ведомых устройств:

сумма_раб
total_slave
total_slave[вы]

Нет переменной 'sum_slave[you]'.

Я не вижу никакого преимущества в том, чтобы добавлять [вас] в конец любой из переменных. Общее количество шлюх и рабов больше нигде в игре не отслеживается ни для кого, кроме игрока.

Мне нужно устранить все, кроме одного для каждого типа, и, надеюсь, ничего не сломать в процессе... :плакать:

Я, вероятно, закончу тем, что оставлю:

total_slut
total_slave
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
[You] Не просто так, она существует для распределения между персонажами и игроками, тоесть к примеру npc может так же (в теории, в коде этого нет) завести рабов/шлюх или что-либо еще, npc and you - это кому идентификатор и что было изменено, у каждого есть свой id, и у протагониста тоже.
Меня более смущает почему отключили гейский секс, изменение пола и играть за девушку, я понимаю почему отключили смену протагониста в игре, но это не очень понятно...

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
noobtrain

Damn, because when I put my 2 first whores on the street and I go to Mabuta, I can't beg for a lower price.

What I did:
- 2 girls accepted to work for me
- I put them on the street
- I go to the city center

Here, if I check the values, I have:
total_slut = 0
total_slut [you] = 2

During the night (after 0am), I add 2 more whores and go to sleep. When I wake up, I have
total_slut = 4
total_slut [you] = 4

So... o_O Good luck! :D

Hurrah

Feb 20, 2018
In the other versions at 5pm, if you asked for an appointment from someone for your social circle, you met someone who was added to the list of people from your social circle. Now you have the event where you met the person but they are not added to the social circle list.

Example. I met this woman Pauline Hardy
View attachment 2227951

She doesn't appear on the list after clicking on finish.
View attachment 2227953
I found if you don't have a cool car, you can't get to keep them in you social circle. Note uni students appear in your Best Friends, not social circle.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Update

Due to the current length of Part 2 of the 'Pool Girl' story, I've decided to do a Part 3. Part 2 is longer than Part 1.

Part 2 will be about Leah and two other characters. Leah will be a major factor in Part 2 but other characters will share the spotlight with her. Part 2 will introduce a new and unique Latina character to the game. There is already a unique Latina character in the game named Lolly Lips (Stranded Motorist Event) and this will add a second one.

skybarbie gave me an outline of how Part 2 should unfold. I've followed that plus added several things on my own (50/50 split). I stayed true to skybarbie's intentions for Part 2. skybarbie asked me to do Part 2 as skybarbie is taking a long break.

A few player requested features will also be included in the new release. It will also include a new sex act for the generic sex system done by a player.

I'm setting a release date for Evil 2 - 0.63 for December 21st. You will all get an early Christmas present. :cool:

skybarbie designed Part 1 of the 'Pool Girl' story to be repeatable through a console command as well as the 'Babysitter' event. Players are welcome to play through Part 1 again before Part 2 gets released on the 21st. It won't hurt anything to repeat the event.

pool_girl_count=0
babysitter_ad_count=0

These commands will only start the events if you have already completed them and you still meet the requirements. It will NOT start the events if you haven't seen them yet. The 'Pool Girl' story Part 1 starts at your mansion pool and the 'Babysitter' event starts in the 'Computer' menu.

Event and Story Guide

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
noobtrain

Damn, because when I put my 2 first whores on the street and I go to Mabuta, I can't beg for a lower price.

What I did:
- 2 girls accepted to work for me
- I put them on the street
- I go to the city center

Here, if I check the values, I have:
total_slut = 0
total_slut [you] = 2

During the night (after 0am), I add 2 more whores and go to sleep. When I wake up, I have
total_slut = 4
total_slut [you] = 4

So... o_O Good luck! :D
I believe I have all of this fixed for the upcoming release on the 21st. Only one variable now for whores and one for slaves (instead of multiple). It should also fix the issue with Mabuta. Thank you for bringing it to my attention!

Henryhyde

May 25, 2017
for whatever reason I do not have the Stranded Motorist pictures in my random events folder. I have triggered the event but no pictures. I went back and reinstalled .59 and.62 but the pictures are still not there. Does anyone have the fine?

thanks

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
for whatever reason I do not have the Stranded Motorist pictures in my random events folder. I have triggered the event but no pictures. I went back and reinstalled .59 and.62 but the pictures are still not there. Does anyone have the fine?

thanks
The stranded motorist was part of the original v0.55 game, or base game. You need to first install 0.55, then 0.59 & finally 0.62.

Jan 4, 2019
I have been facing this problem for over a week now please help, After saving the game for one or two times, it become size of 0kb and does not open the game again, even autosave does not work. Please help.

Things I have tried :
I tried to save game in new file each time
I tried "gs'dyn' & gs'dyn2' & gs'dyn3' & gs'dinsex' & gs'dinsex2' & gt'place_main'" command

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I have been facing this problem for over a week now please help, After saving the game for one or two times, it become size of 0kb and does not open the game again, even autosave does not work. Please help.

Things I have tried :
I tried to save game in new file each time
I tried "gs'dyn' & gs'dyn2' & gs'dyn3' & gs'dinsex' & gs'dinsex2' & gt'place_main'" command
You are the first player to report such a problem that I'm aware of. Do you meet all the requirements for the game as listed in the 'Requirements' section on the OP? Are you using the QSP player that comes with the game? What are your system specs and OS?

Jan 4, 2019
You are the first player to report such a problem that I'm aware of. Do you meet all the requirements for the game as listed in the 'Requirements' section on the OP? Are you using the QSP player that comes with the game? What are your system specs and OS?
Hi, just figured it out. My disk space was full for that reason it wasn't able to save game further.

Jan 4, 2019
Girl says she wants to try out anal and deep throat, but there is no such option as deep throut. Should i keep giving her blowjob to get to the point?

Btw thanks for amazing game

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
noobtrain

Sorry in advance :censored:

Another thing that bothers me... With the deepthroat.

# blowjob

act'Fuck her throat (warning: aggressive action)':

if (throat_virgin[npc]=1 or throat[npc]=0) and (corr[npc]>=60 and dom[npc]<70 and otn['<<npc>>,<<you>>']>=100) and throatdestruct[npc]=0 or (drunk>=4 and throatdestruct[npc]=0) or (helpless=1 and throatdestruct[npc]=0):

I think very personally and humbly that the 2 marked AND should be OR. Like in the elseif a few lines below:

elseif (throat_virgin[npc]=1 or throat[npc]=0) and (corr[npc]<60 or dom[npc]>=70 or otn['<<npc>>,<<you>>']<100) and drunk<4 and helpless=0 and bdsm_sub[npc]=0:

If not, you're really not sure that the npc will be "throat unvirginized"...

And, as a side note, I would see it relatively balanced with a lowered dom[npc], closer to 50.
But again this is just a super personal opinion:D

• Thinking Face

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Girl says she wants to try out anal and deep throat, but there is no such option as deep throut. Should i keep giving her blowjob to get to the point?

Your Dom value needs to be really high (90) and you need a hardon.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
noobtrain

Sorry in advance :censored:

Another thing that bothers me... With the deepthroat.

# blowjob

act'Fuck her throat (warning: aggressive action)':

if (throat_virgin[npc]=1 or throat[npc]=0) and (corr[npc]>=60 and dom[npc]<70 and otn['<<npc>>,<<you>>']>=100) and throatdestruct[npc]=0 or (drunk>=4 and throatdestruct[npc]=0) or (helpless=1 and throatdestruct[npc]=0):

I think very personally and humbly that the 2 marked AND should be OR. Like in the elseif a few lines below:

elseif (throat_virgin[npc]=1 or throat[npc]=0) and (corr[npc]<60 or dom[npc]>=70 or otn['<<npc>>,<<you>>']<100) and drunk<4 and helpless=0 and bdsm_sub[npc]=0:

If not, you're really not sure that the npc will be "throat unvirginized"...

And, as a side note, I would see it relatively balanced with a lowered dom[npc], closer to 50.
But again this is just a super personal opinion:D
I understand where you are coming from but in the end I feel it is best left as it is. Changing those AND conditions to OR would result in being able to deepthroat any girl with almost no effort. Most female NPCs have a dom value of less than 70 or barely above to begin with. There would be next to zero challenge or progression to deepthroat (from blowjobs) if I made your changes. Players can already bypass these requirements by getting the girl drunk (drunk=3) in addition to giving her an aphrodisiac (drunk>=3 + aphrodisiac=1 = helpless=1) or very drunk (drunk>=4).

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022

How can i increase dom values
Yes, keeping doing blowjobs and other sex activities. Corrupting girls through sex and progressing towards more aggressive sex actions will slowly raise your domination.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes