noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Update

Version 0.64 is still scheduled to be released in two days (March 8). It is 100% written and developed and is being proofread and tested.

Part 3 is when the player moves from being a small time crime and drug lord to a medium sized one. There will be a lot of requirements to start part 3.

Requirements to start Part 3 of the 'Pool Girl' story:
  • Complete the 'Pool Girl' story Part 2
  • 1,700,000 caps
  • Mansion
  • Earn 10000 caps per day (minimum) after expenses (required to hire the lawyer)
  • Upgraded Farm with new hidden camera system (new upgrade for part 3)
  • Hire a full-time lawyer (new option for part 3 under Mansion Management)
  • Gourmet Chef (already hired for part 2 unless you fired them)
  • Own a super car or hyper car (a cool car doesn't qualify)
  • Boxing - 2000, Martial Arts/Kung Fu - 2000
  • 8 mansion guards
  • 4 guards for the farm (new option for part 3 under Mansion Management)
  • 4 personal bodyguards
  • 4 maids
  • 20,000 drug doses in your inventory
  • Excellent relationship with Tony
  • Excellent relationship with Mace (Chief of Police)
  • Operate your own gang (8 or more gang members)
  • 20 whores working for you
  • 20 slaves working for you
Since you are a medium level fish now, it is too risky to go out alone in most cases, hence the personal bodyguards. The player is more widely known (reputation) in part 3 (criminal world) and has made a name for himself.

98% of this update is the conclusion of the Pool Girl storyline (Part 3).

Warning

There is some love interest sharing in Part 3. If you absolutely cannot share a love interest for any reason then you won't enjoy this update (Phoebe and Anna are not shared). I feel that it is immersive and fitting to the MC's personality and game world, however some players feel that any sharing whatsoever is considered "cuck" content and therefore will hate it. Some people are super possessive with these sorts of things and once they touch a girl, the girl isn't allowed to ever touch another man in their life. They are happy to screw around and fuck every female in sight but the females are not allowed to (the male owns and possess them). If you fit into this described category then please skip the update instead of writing hate comments or hate reviews. I respect other people's viewpoints and opinions (even this one) and hope that you'll extend to me the same courtesy.

See you in two days! :D

Last edited:

Michael967

Dec 8, 2019
How do you trigger the pool girl event. I've done all the checklist of all the events but it doesn't trigger for me. I'll attach my save if that helps.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
How do you trigger the pool girl event. I've done all the checklist of all the events but it doesn't trigger for me. I'll attach my save if that helps.
You need to improve your relationship with Mace, the Chief of Police.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Evil 2 - 0.64

by noobtrain with contributions, proofreading, and testing by darkpoenplace
Story ideas and outline by skybarbie

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed multiple code formatting problems with some videos and pictures​
  • Having no options to continue if you run out of energy during slave training at the farm​
  • Miscellaneous small bug fixes​

Changes & Improvements
  • Factory earnings overhaul (see Factory section below)
  • You no longer get booted out of the salon and medical center menus after performing one task
  • Small text improvements
  • Small formatting improvements

New Features
  • Part 3 of the Pool Girl story (taking up 98% of this release) - Five to six hours of new gameplay
  • Hiring a lawyer to handle your legal issues and legal expenses (now that you are medium sized fish)
  • Hidden camera system upgrade for the farm
  • Hire guards for the farm (under Mansion Management)
  • 30 new BDSM slave training videos
  • Train a unique named NPC in your slave training dungeon with new unique options (part of Part 3 of the Pool Girl story)
  • New unique named love interests (part of Part 3 of the Pool Girl story)

Factories

The main issue with factories was their scale. Some factories could have up to 10000 employees and the player only had to pay 500,000 caps or less to purchase it. In reality, a factory that size would cost millions and technology factories that size could cost up to a billion.

The scale of factories has been greatly reduced. The player is only able to purchase and run small factories now in Evil 2. Existing factories in save games are scaled down automatically. You can still make a lot once a factory is fully upgraded but even the perfect factory won't generate more than 30,000 caps a day roughly. The base cost of factories has also been greatly increased.

It will be more difficult to make good money with factories now. Because of this, it is critical to be very selective about which contracts you sign.

I feel it is much more balanced now.

Release Notes

Part 3 of the Pool Girl story is set up in Visual Novel style format. The text is all designed to be read from your screen without having to scroll down. If the text isn't fitting in one window (without having to scroll) then you need to expand the size of the main window (usually it's a width issue but sometimes also a height issue).

There will be some manually skipping of time that is required by the player. You will never have to advance the time by more than 3 days (1 or 2 in the vast majority of cases). Most events take place at the following hours: 7, 9, 11, 16, 18, 20. If you get stuck, trying using the cheat menu to manually advance time to the aforementioned hours and click on the 'Refresh Location' cheat in the cheat menu every time you get to one of these listed hours. I guarantee that you will be able to advance the story if you follow this advice. Hints are often given if the next event in the story occurs at odd hours. Pay attention and read all text thoroughly! You cannot miss events by advancing too much time. The events are coded to be available any day after their normal trigger time.

The story is long and broken up into multiple events. It will take you anywhere from 4 hours up to 8 hours to complete the conclusion of the Pool Girl story. Take your time and enjoy it! Take a break every few hours or play it over several days (my recommendation). Allow the events to sink into your mind. ALL of the text in the story is relevant to the story! This isn't like most visual novels where there's lots of "fluff" or "unimportant" text and dialog. It is ALL important in advancing and understanding the story. I am not a verbose writer. I am down and dirty and to the point. Players who just skip through all the dialog in order to get to the sex scenes will miss out on a great and touching story.

50% of the story ideas came from an outline I got from skybarbie. I added my own story events, scenes, and ideas to this initial outline. 98% of the writing and coding was done by me (noobtrain). darkpoenplace wrote two of the sex events in the game. He also proofread the story and offering numerous writing improvement suggestions. He also helped to test this new version.

There are several minor issues with the named NPC stories. They are close but there are a few events that may be out of place or contain small inaccuracies. The stories are built dynamically and some minor bugs are bound to occur. Please forgive me if their stories aren't 100% accurate or perfect. I tried to get them as close as I could without resorting to building custom stories for each of them from scratch. Their stories are found when asking the NPC, "Tell me about yourself".

There is one animated sex event in the story. I did NOT do the animation for these video clips. I do not take credit for them. It was done by a different author years ago.

Requirements

Evil 2 - 0.55 Beta (base game - install first)
Evil 2 - 0.59 (required update - install second)

View the OP for Installation Instructions.

Download

Install this last (third). See 'Requirements' above and on the OP.

Installation

Copy 'Evil 2 - 0_64.7z' to your 'EVIL 2' folder (not the 'Evil' folder). Right-click on the file - 7-zip - 'Extract Here' - 'Overwrite All' - Select OK to merge and overwrite the existing files. Don't create a new folder when extracting. If you aren't prompted to replace existing files then you didn't install the update correctly.

To start the game, open up 'qspgui.exe' in the Evil 2 game folder - Quest - Open Game - 'Evil2-spectre1viper.qsp' (located in the 'Evil' folder).

Save Games

You will need to run this console command twice in the 'spectre1viper command injector' to refresh the game code if using an existing save game (it is all one long command):

gs'dyn' & gs'dyn2' & gs'dyn3' & gs'dinsex' & gs'dinsex2' & gt'place_main'

Save your game afterwards.

Requirements to start Part 3 of the 'Pool Girl' story:
  • Complete the 'Pool Girl' story Part 2
  • 1,700,000 caps
  • Mansion
  • Earn 10000 caps per day (minimum) after expenses (required to hire the lawyer)
  • Upgraded Farm with new hidden camera system (new upgrade for part 3)
  • Hire a full-time lawyer (new option for part 3 under Mansion Management)
  • Gourmet Chef (already hired for part 2 unless you fired them)
  • Own a super car or hyper car (a cool car doesn't qualify)
  • Boxing - 2000, Martial Arts/Kung Fu - 2000
  • 8 mansion guards
  • 4 guards for the farm (new option for part 3 under Mansion Management)
  • 4 personal bodyguards
  • 4 maids
  • 20,000 drug doses in your inventory
  • Excellent relationship with Tony
  • Excellent relationship with Mace (Chief of Police)
  • Operate your own gang (8 or more gang members)
  • 20 whores working for you
  • 20 slaves working for you
Since you are a medium level fish now, it is too risky to go out alone in most cases, hence the personal bodyguards. The player is more widely known (reputation) in part 3 (criminal world) and has made a name for himself.

Helpful Links

Beginner's Guide to Evil 2
Triggering the 7 Events and 2 Stories in Evil 2

Last edited:

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
thanks for sharing, one question, is it necessary to start from fresh? or can I continue with my old save file? I did not read anything on the instructions above so I suppose it is not, but, I just want to be sure.

Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
thanks for sharing, one question, is it necessary to start from fresh? or can I continue with my old save file? I did not read anything on the instructions above so I suppose it is not, but, I just want to be sure.
No, you don't have to start fresh. Old save games should work fine.

Reactions: Mee&Mee

Mmmh994

Dec 30, 2019
i started a new game for 0.64 but i cant get the pool girl part 3 to start is there any other requirement i havnt done?

Mmmh994

Dec 30, 2019
i cant find the full-time lawyer (new option for part 3) is it a event or option cause i cant find it anywhere

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
my mansion management don't have that option...
OK, I guess there's a hidden requirement that I failed to mention. You have to be earning 10000 caps a day in order to hire the lawyer. You are only bringing in 5300 caps roughly per day. I recommend purchasing one or two medium production to technology production factories, upgrade the equipment, hire lots of employees, pick the best contracts (high quantity of goods requested per day is the most important factor), and that should get you there.

Last edited:
Reactions: yukiband

Mmmh994

Dec 30, 2019
OK, I guess there's a hidden requirement that I failed to mention. You have to be earing 10000 caps a day in order to hire the lawyer. You are only bringing in 5300 caps roughly per day. I recommend purchasing one or two medium production to high tech factories, upgrade the equipment, hire lots of employees, pick the best contracts, and that should get you there.
ohhh ic thank you, appreciate the help.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
For all the new players out there, it is best to just like a post as a way of saying "Thank you". It takes up less forum space. This is what the Like button was designed for. If every player replied with "Thank you" it would be a mess with lots of extra posts that players would have to go through. No worries, just a heads up for all the new players on this site. :p

I do appreciate feedback however and welcome players telling me what they liked about the story.

Last edited:

lucian198

Feb 10, 2018
Hi there been trying to access new content but am unable to do so. no option is coming up in mansion management to either upgrade the farm or hire the lawyer.

EDIT: Sorry mate turns out the game did not instal properly when i applied the update. Its fixed now. TY.

Last edited:

Mmmh994

Dec 30, 2019
I just finshed 0.64 contant, it is really good i must say. But after you finsh with the girls they just become just like other women you would meet at radom, no special interaction or their own sex vidz made me kinda feel like they are less important then in the story they made out to be, compairing to the family story 1&2 this update have WAY more thought gone in it. i just thought they would at least stand out more then the rest of the women.
And thank you again noobtrain, darkpoenplace and skybarbie for your hard work! i did enjoy it.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I just finshed 0.64 contant, it is really good i must say. But after you finsh with the girls they just become just like other women you would meet at radom, no special interaction or their own sex vidz made me kinda feel like they are less important then in the story they made out to be, compairing to the family story 1&2 this update have WAY more thought gone in it. i just thought they would at least stand out more then the rest of the women.
And thank you again noobtrain, darkpoenplace and skybarbie for your hard work! i did enjoy it.
I understand what you are saying as I developed both parts of the Family Trouble story. The problem is that giving Phoebe and Anna matching picture and video content in the generic sex system added at least 2 GB to the size of the update. They are the only two females in the game with matching content. It could be done with Leah, Nina, Melissa, Vina, and Victoria also but the game is already sitting at 18 GB roughly. At 1 GB per unique NPC that would be 5 additional GBs. It has already become a running joke at how large the game is file size wise.

I feel for you but I worked my ass off for two full months to bring you the content you experienced. I am officially done with the game, at least for a long while... I wish I could have done more but I need to focus on other things in my life right now.

I'm glad you enjoyed the update! Thank you for your praise! I understand your concerns. Happy gaming!

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes